.:/Happy Birthday -Sharmila-\:.

aishhh. thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
#1
happybirthdaysharmiii
. ..\-'..\-'..\-'..\-'..\./..'-/-'../-'../-'../.. .
you can all WTH me a) because i can't believe i spent a whole 10 minutes of my life doing that retard border thing :| and b) for writing the massive-st happy birthday sharmi as the first thing there but let's not be idiotic and pretend we didn't read the title because we all did. 😳

so, what to say about this girl :| she's a SHARMILEEE si achhi bachchi (no lafda's no arguments, no fights..the max swear words she can use is umm, dumbo and cow and they don't even classify as swears. 😳 dude, it's like beyond me) uncle and aunty ya jisne bhi naam rakha hai bada achha hai because she lives upto it every second of her life being the sharmilee sweetheart she is :$ no more a bachchi since 14th august is the day she turns a year older and leaves behind the 'teen' ka tag 😔 did i just give away the age? no way.

kk let me give it away now then :) (if you are still slow)
our sharmileee sharmilaaa turns 20 today 😳 and this chhota sa thread is on behalf of Rags (..Ragzz..) & i, me, myself Aishwarya to wish hamaariii sharmi on her bday :$ and say..

happy birthday sharmi,
we both love youu SO MUCHH ❤️ 🤗 may God bless you on this beautiful day, make your every wish and dream come true and ..always remain the way you are.. because we love you most like that! (ahah, yes. typical girl talk..kya karein)


we'd love if you'd come and wish her on this 14th August 2011 to add to her day and let her know, how much we LOVE her! <33

.......
Edited by aishhh. - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

38

Views

3.2k

Users

27

Likes

91

Frequent Posters

aishhh. thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
#2
sharmi, advance apologies jaan i was meant to write so much more, ^^ whatever i've written there was only a start written a few days back before all this..rags is busy with stuff 😳 and my headache won't let me write anymore and fever will creep up if i don't sleep and take an overose of panadols now :X :X i only logged on for a few things today, one of these is your bday 😳

---

ps. guys, no message collections. it's a super energy waste for nothing i believe 😆
but i will do the whole PM-ing thing now :) it's so good to open a thread in MJHT after ages :$
Edited by aishhh. - 15 years ago
-Pooja- thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
#3
Happy Bday Sharmi :) ! Have a blast on your Bday !
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
#4
Happy Bday Sharmila !!! 🤗
May Allah bless u hamesha !!!
Full on enjoy ur day !!!

Jyo. thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
#5
Happy Birthday Sharmila! :) Have a blast :D Enjoy your day to the max. :) Have a lot of fun and I hope you get a lot of presents :)

Lots of Love
Jyotika
🤗

PS: Aish and Ragz... Perfect Birthday gift from you guys for Sharmi! :) :)
Edited by ..Jojo.. - 15 years ago
497410 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#6
Aww... Thanks a zillion Aishh! I was least expecting it! 🤣
I mean.. i'm not that well known or important to hav a thread!.. but u still did this for me... Thanks a zillion Aishh!!
Love you endless rockstar!! 🤗
Thank you sooo much to you and also Ragi di...

I'm getting a lot of calls now. will be back in a few... to reply to the post!😆

ria.arjun thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
#7

many many happy returns of the day Sharmila 🤗

God bless you with good health and grant you all that you wish for... may this be the best birthday till date and may this year bring you loads of pleasant surprises 😊
Happy birthday 😃 Have a lovely day ahead 😊
ScatteredCastle thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
#8
Sharmi! Sharmi! Sharmi! /Slash/ Hubby! Hubby! Hubby!! :-* DAYYUUUMMM!! I've got to say so much to you. ps - You turn 20 today!! :P :P Gawd! Do you realize, we haven't talked in like .. IDK ..1248745 years!? 🤔 [Avoiding the fact that you turn 20 today] :P Umm, first lemme wish you -

Happy Birthday Sharmi!!

Secondly, I made you teeny-weeny present .. Um, it's just one for now - but, I'll make sure you get a treat when I next make an update in gallery! xD [Oh, this has been recommended by Chandana - who, BTW, also reminded me about this day. (;]

Here you go .. *chuckles kiddishly*


You like it? .. I can hear you saying a big YES! Oh, so do I. Man, we're so alike! Good that we got married! 😆 Lmao!!

Now, for some nice words about you .. Shar, you're awesomeee!! I love you like MADDD!! :] Talking to you makes my day. && You're the best hubby I've got .. No, not that I've got any other hubbies alongside you .. wait right there, I am NOT cheating on you; I just said it, for the sake of ... saying, you know! :$ :$

Coming to your gallery, oh - you make me proud with each passing update of yours! =) Do you realize, you got me into this siggie-making business?! I owe you, for that! >D

I hate that I have to go now, cause I don't know, I feel like sleeping. :$ wish you loads&loads of success&happiness in the world! May you get whatever you desire for!

I loveee you! :-* <3
Happy Birthday!,
Edited by ScatteredCastle - 15 years ago
Meera1101 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
#9
Happy Birthday Sharmi 🤗 🤗 love you <3 god bless ! have a blast <3 you are extremly sweet and one adorable girl 🤗 may all your dreams come true and have a wonderful year ahead 😳

@ Aish & Ragz : Awesome thread :)
JennyPenny thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Elite Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
#10
Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".