Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
awww shukriyaaa evryone for ur lallantop commentss ..will come within an hour withh chaptersss
abcd2 thumbnail

Arhaan-surbhi tumhe kaha jaana hai ??

Surbhi-aapse matlab hum kahii bhi jaaye.

Surbhi stopped another rickshaw but arhaan scared him too and the poor fellow just ran off.๐Ÿ˜†

Surbhi-Arhaan yeh sab kya hai..

Arhaan-kuchh bhi nahi.You want to go to city mall right.come I'll drop you or else you stand here with me because I wont allow you to go in any rickshaw.

Surbhi-this is not fair arhaan.

Arhaan holds her hand and forcefully makes her sit in the car.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Surbhi-kholoo 'arhaan open the door.mujhe nahi jana tumhare saath.

Arhaan-shshshshshshshshshsh.He came very close to her just inches apart.he kept his hand on her mouth to stop her from making any noise.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Surbhi got lost in arhaan's deep eyes which were full of love for someone.

They both didn't move.Surbhi was on d seat and Arhaan was leaning over here.surbhi's heart beat was so fast that arhaan could not only feel them but hear them as well.

Arhaan was moving more close to her.Surbhi wanted to back off but didn't had the strength to pull herself back.She felt like loosing herself in his arms forever.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Before arhaan could move more further , a beggar knocked at the door.They both came back to senses.Arhaan sat back on d seat and gave some money to the beggar.

The entire journey to the mall was quiet.Surbhi was blushing the whole way but plastered false anger on her face.

Ammar told abida that he would pick her up at 5 in the evening.

Ammar wore blue denims , black T shirt and a jacket over it.He was looking very handsome.Though ammar was doing all this just to prove abida that he is not a khaddos but though he was enjoying it.Why did abida's name came out from his mouth.Why was he dressing up so much for a date which was part of his plan??.

Ammar came down the stairs.His mom saw him .

Ammar's mom-kyaa baat hai'kal beach par gaye the , aaj itna saj dhaj ke kaha jaa rahe hai janaab.

Ammar-kahin nahi ..bas who ek date''''. He stopped at the word DATE.

Ammar's mom-date ???? ..                             ammar-kuch nahi mom'.mein aapko baad mein bataunga .byee

Ammar left.                                   Ammar's mom-abida , u have changed my son . n m really happy for that.

Abida wore a red dress.She looked gorgeous.

Ammar came to the hostel to pick her up.Abida was coming down the stairs.Ammar was mesmerized by her beauty.

Abida-chaley.         Ammra-yeah sure darling.

Abida in her mind-darling ??? ''pata nahi ammar ko kya ho gaya hai.

They both sat on their seats .

Ammar was time and again sneaking glances at abida.Abida noticed it once and couldn't stop smiling to herself but she didn't show it.

Ammar-dekhna yeh bet mein hi jeetonga.

abida-we will see.If I like the date , only then u will win.

Ammar-you will like it.dekh lena

Surbhi and arhaan reached the mall.

Surbhi- now you are happy.I camewith you.

Arhaan-noo.I am not happy.jab tak tum mujhe maaf nahi karogi I am not going to leave you.

Surbhi-mein jaa rahi hoon.

Arhaan followed her.He was not going to leavesurbhi alone even for a single second.

Surbhi entered a lift.Arhaan too entered that lift.He stood beside her.

The lift gave a small jerk which made surbhi fell on arhaan.Arhaan held surbhi tightly with his right arm around her waist and left arm around her shoulders.

A guy started staring at surbhi.Seeing this arhaan held surbhi more tightly to her and gave such angry looks to that guy which scared him completely.

Surbhi was blushing seeing arhaan so possessive about her.She tried to hide her blushing face but Arhaan noticed it and caught her.

Arhaan-hayeee ..i was dyeing to see this blushing face.

Surbhi-dhattt''.

Arhaan-now madam is not naraz with me .right??

Surbhi-rightt.but promise me ki next time you wont scare me like this.

Arhaan-promise '.Now lets do shopping.

Surbhi-tum bhi shopping karogey.        Arhaan-haa now since I have come to the mall 'mein wapas nahi jaunga .

Arhaan in his mind-Tumhare saath rehne ka itna accha mauka kyon jane do??.

Surbhi-aww okie.

link to previous update:

Edited by surbhisachwani - 12 years ago
abcd2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abida0201

awww heheh dont worry 1 day he will be with uuu

aww thanku so muchh.may this wish b fulfiledd๐Ÿ˜ณ
abcd2 thumbnail
feeling sleepy ...will reply to all d lovely comments tomorrow ..muahhzz ..thanku frm d bottom of my heart
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
luvlyyy update, mwah mwah mwahhh!!!!!!!

but u said u will do 2 updates hehehehe, now i will w8 tommorow for the next ones:D:D
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Surbhi..
Loved the update. Arhaan & Surbhi in the car was awesum..
Abi & amar jiju are on a date.. Hmm
dekhte hai who wins
shrutisinha thumbnail
sis awsomeee  AB & SUBHIII in car secens superbbb
abcd2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockin_gal

yes i totally agree with abida ur punishment 4 the delay is to update again today ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.awww shaguftaa sis ..updatedd yesterdayyy ..read n tell how it was ๐Ÿ˜ณ.. btw wat a chap.. just loveee ittt.shukriyaaa jiii ๐Ÿ˜ณ.. awww ur so sensitive well im like tht too hehe.sanmee pinchh same pinchh sis๐Ÿ˜‰.. and double aww cuz ammar took abida's name for the date... Embarrassed yaa ..jiju wana provee something to abbiii ๐Ÿ˜‰anywho fabulous chapter... plz update sooon...

will updatee todayy alsooo

abcd2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishtigya

Lallontop chapter

Great work Surbhi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

awww thankuuu mehreen sis ...muahzzz๐Ÿ˜ณ
did u read all the chapterss from d beginningg
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail