Users

Frequent Posters

shrutisinha thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
lovely update subhiii sis
abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I am backkk with my FF  my luvlyy readersss ..
sorry for soo muchh of delayyy
abcd2 thumbnail
updatee comingg in 5 minutess
abcd2 thumbnail

Next day in the office

Arhaan was in his cabin looking at the watch waiting for surbhi.

Surbhi and abida were late today because they were so tired after yesterday's  day out.

Surbhi- abi we have got so late today.I am sure arhaan sir will scold us today.

Abida- surbzz do u thnk arhaan sir can scold u haa ???? she winked at her.πŸ˜‰

Surbhi- abii tub hi naa ..abhi bhi tujhe yeh sab laga hua hai..Though she tried to be serious but couldn't stop blushing.😳

They reached the office and took their seats.

Surbhi sat on her chair when the peon came to call her saying that arhaan sir were calling her.

Surbhi- theek hai.I am coming.She took her project file and went in his cabin.

Surbhi-may I come in sir.

Arhaan-come in '

Surbhi slowly entered the cabin.Arhaan was still busy in his file.

Arhaan- aagayi aap.

Surbhi- jii sir .I am sorry I got a bit late today .she was damn scared.it was the first time when arhaan was being so serious with her.he didn't even look up at her.

Arhaan raised his face and looked at her.surbhi had closed her eyes tightly in fear.

Arhaan in his mind- abhi bhi bachcho jaise darti hai..he admired her innocence.But again got into serious mood.πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Arhaan- ahem ahem '.hum kaam shuru karein.

Surbhi- ji jii haaa sir.she opened her file and started with the discussion.

Abida was working when she heard some collegues talking amongst themselves.

1st person- u know aaj ammar ssir kitne badle badle se lag rahe hai.sab ko itne khul ke hii kar rahe the..n had sucha big smile on his face.

2nd person- haa aur patah kal toh wahi arhaan sir ke saath bahar ghoomne bhi gaye the.

Abida was surprised to hearhis changed behaviour.She tok her file and went to his cabin.😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜›

Abida- may I come in.

Ammar- ofcourse you can come in.

Abida was surprised to hear that lively voice'she entered in and took her seat.

Ammar- you look beautiful today.

Abida- her mouth was left open''😲 πŸ˜²

Abida- thanku sir'..     ammar- call me only ammar.no sir n all.

Abida was again shocked'..😲 πŸ˜²

Abida ' can I ask u a question'.

Ammar ' yeah sure..

Abida- ammar are you fine today..lagta hai kal ke baad u have got some fever or something.she got up and checked his forehead..

Ammar- abida there is nothing like that'mein aisa hi hoon..πŸ˜‰

Abida- kall takk poore khadoos the aur aaj itna change..

Ammar- tumne mujhe khadoos kaha '.         Abida- ha haaa khadoos kaha..

Ammar- ii am not a khadoos.alright😑

Abida- achaa 'tabhi toh u don't have any girlfriends.. because you are khaddos..

Ammar- fine ..its a challenge ..mein aaj hi kisi ladki ko date par lekar jaonga.

Abida- fineee ..challenge accepted.😲😑

In between the discussion , surbhi's cell rang.It made her scared.the screen flashed rolli's name.she looked at arhaan who was very seriously looking at her.With trembling ands she cut the call.the phone rang again.

Surbhi was now sure of a scolding from him.

Arhaan-pick up your cell and talk.

Surbhi- jii sir.she picked it up.

Rolli- surbhi I'll be reaching the mall in half and hour.You also be there.abii ke b'day ki shopping karni haina.

Surbhi- nahii rolli I wont be able to come.

Rolli- mujhe kuch nahi sunna.you are coming and that's it.she cut the call.

Arhaan- kiska call tha and kahan par jana hai.

Surbhi spoke hesitantly- sir it was rolli's call. She wanted me to meet her at the mall for abi ..i mean abida's b'day preprations.

Arhaan- toh aapne mana kyon kar dia'chali jaati naa..

Surbhi- no sir its fine.She didn't like the way arhaan spoke to her .so rude.πŸ˜’

Arhaan was in for a loud laugh looking at her scared laugh.

They continued with the discussion.

In between the discussion tears began to flow from her eyes.😭

Some how she tried to control them but arhaan saw them.

Unable to see surbhi crying and that too because of him , he got up from his chair and went to her.

Arhaan- kya huaa'

Surbhi- kuchh nahi ..😭

Arhaan bent down and hold both her cheeks with his hands'

Arhaan- mujhse chupaogiii 'now tell me what happened.

Surbhi- aap mujhse aise kyon baat kar rahe hai.i know tht I got late but it wasn't intentional. We were so tired after yesterday ..tabhi we got late.she said in btw her crying'..😭

Arhaan felt like hugging her.She was so cute and innocent.

Arhaan- bass itni si baat. Meine kuch kaha toh nahi naa.chalo now please stop crying'he wiped off her tears and made her drink water.

Arhaan- waise patah 'I was just joking with you.πŸ˜‰ Can I ever scold you. Never.

Surbhi- OMG 😲'arhaan you were joking with me. Patah u made me so scared and you made me cry as well..😭

Arhaan- I am sorry..

Surbhi- tumhara sorry gaya tel lene.Mein jaa rahi hoon rolli se milne.😑

Arhaan- meri permission toh le lo.                 Surbhi- I don't need your permission.I am going.byee.

She angrily walked out of the cabin.Took her handbag and went out.

Arhaan followed her.

Abida was fuming with anger .Ammar came and stood in between the floor😑.

Ammar- attention everyone ..today I'll take a girl to a date.

Everyone was shocked to hear this.😲They never thought that ammar would say so and that too publically.

Ammar- and that girl is''.

All the girls of the office wanted their name to be taken.It would be a pleasure to go on a date with ammar..😳

Though abida was angry with him but somewhere deep inside her heart she wanted ammar to call out her name.

Ammar looked at abida and they both shared a eye lock..being mesmerized by her , abida came out from his mouth involuntarily.πŸ˜‰

The whole office was surprised to hear this.even abida was shocked.

Abida showed an angry face to ammar and he winked at her.😑 πŸ˜‰

Surbhi was waiting for a rickshaw and arhaan was behind her saying sorry.

A rickshaw stopped .

Surbhi-bhaiye ji ..city mall jana hai..

Arhaan to the driver- madam ko kahin nahi jana hai ..tum jao ..

Rickshaw driver- par unko city mall jana haii' surbhi opened her mouth to say something but arhaan interrupted.

Arhaan- kaha na madam ko nahi jana aur agar jana bhi hoga toh mein unko lekar jaonga..tum logon ki zaroorat nahi hai..😑

Surbhi- par arhaan '.                    Arhaan- kuchh nahii

Surbhi- mujhe tum se koi baat nahi karni hai ..sunliyaa😑

link to prevcious update

Edited by surbhisachwani - 12 years ago
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

oye hoye luvlyyy update my dear, i really liked it, i swear!!!!!!!!!! its such a nice update, now i cnt w8 for the next one

n as u delayed, ur punishment is to update a chapter TODAY again lol hehehhee jaldi karbo im w8inggg
Miss_Random thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhisachwani

I am backkk with my FF  my luvlyy readersss ..

sorry for soo muchh of delayyy

sorrry worry nei chalega, ek or update karo JALDI, hahahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜› then we will accept ur sorry
abcd2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abida0201

oye hoye luvlyyy update my dear, i really liked it, i swear!!!!!!!!!! its such a nice update, now i cnt w8 for the next one

n as u delayed, ur punishment is to update a chapter TODAY again lol hehehhee jaldi karbo im w8inggg

awww muahhzz was waitingg for uuu πŸ˜› ...patah i wana do sumthing spcl on ur b'day in my ff πŸ˜³

omggg abhii ..abii patah my finger got cutt .,its bandagedd ..i wrote this chap wid so much difficultyy 😭.i promisee tomorrow i'll givee twoo longg updatess πŸ˜³

Miss_Random thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhisachwani

awww muahhzz was waitingg for uuu πŸ˜› ...patah i wana do sumthing spcl on ur b'day in my ff πŸ˜³

omggg abhii ..abii patah my finger got cutt .,its bandagedd ..i wrote this chap wid so much difficultyy 😭.i promisee tomorrow i'll givee twoo longg updatess πŸ˜³

pakka??? u sure u willl, if u wont, me naraz hojaungi hehehheheeTongueEmbarrassed n i pmed u, reply on that n ajao yaarπŸ˜ƒ
Miss_Random thumbnail
n hope ur finger is fine or shall i tell arhaan to kiss it hehehehhehehhehehe HAHAHHAHAHAHHA:P
abcd2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abida0201

pakka??? u sure u willl, if u wont, me naraz hojaungi hehehheheeπŸ˜›πŸ˜³ n i pmed u, reply on that n ajao yaarπŸ˜ƒ

yess yess pakkaaa ..i wont let u b naraz widd mee ..i promise πŸ˜³ .yaa sweetheartt just replying to all d pms ..came here after a longg timeee ..
aagayeee hummm πŸ˜³