1st Aug,11-WU--The Return of the Prodigal Daughter

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sd fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
brilliant update as usual... πŸ‘ jus luv ur way of writin d updates.. ts awesomeπŸ‘πŸΌ  cmin 2 d episode... luved 2days epi ... really lked alka's speech.. atlast she s turning into a stong personality again.. hope she find's out about chander soon...😊
bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Hey, thanks for giving me a treat, reading this update in the morning is nothing less than a treat. I'm super delighted.

"Janani Janma-bhoomi-scha Swargadapi Gariyasi"

simply brilliant πŸ‘

Thanks for writing it. ⭐️

tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnks 4 the update.
u r brilliant as usual.
cmng 2 the epi.its good bt a bit confusing.they say chander z dead bt nw alka z adamant 2 locate chander.so does it mean yash z cmng bck 2 the show or nt??
smbody plz clarify me
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinatartari

thnks 4 the update.

u r brilliant as usual.
cmng 2 the epi.its good bt a bit confusing.they say chander z dead bt nw alka z adamant 2 locate chander.so does it mean yash z cmng bck 2 the show or nt??
smbody plz clarify me

I dun think they have conclusively shown that Chander is dead..as in no body has been shown.. so i guess CVs have kept it open ended..! Maybe they mite bring him back.. or maybe not.. we will have to see..!

I luv this gutsy side of Alka... was really missing it..! And indeed the speech is awesome and to the point..!! πŸ‘