Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Frankly speaking , uma u were good mod of this forum! Would miss ur siggies . As i remember that i never commented to ur siggies but i had liked them whole heartedly. Hope that u become mod again of ds forum as soon as bandini 2 starts .
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Our very #1 Gopika is leaving the DEV team but not us I hope. Gosh Uma do you know how I miss your RR avi. Now that is confirm I hope you find time to watch our girl AK new show. OMG Arshi I didn't know that was you. BTW am just loving BALH right now but I had to take a break from the psycho sister. Ram and Priya are too good but I hate the rest of the family especially Ram.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Hallow guys , did any of you watch new promo of new show Dharampatni ? Really speaking Aasiya looked so cute running in home. I loved her hairdo ! Trying to watch it once again.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Our very #1 Gopika is leaving the DEV team but not us I hope. Gosh Uma do you know how I miss your RR avi. Now that is confirm I hope you find time to watch our girl AK new show. OMG Arshi I didn't know that was you. BTW am just loving BALH right now but I had to take a break from the psycho sister. Ram and Priya are too good but I hate the rest of the family especially Ram.

especially demented natashaa. Sometimes she looks ferocious . Raya look sensational .
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

Hallow guys , did any of you watch new promo of new show Dharampatni ? Really speaking Aasiya looked so cute running in home. I loved her hairdo ! Trying to watch it once again.

OMG I've just seen it and Aasiya look beautiful. I see they cut her hair, I'm now waiting for the next promo.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
She looking completely different from santo . Loved her in this promo.