Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Gal thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow one more ff.. gr8.. go ahead.. will b waiting for it..lol.
rashika27.1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sounds gr8 dear
plz pm me when u update
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys am changing the concept. Its gonna be supernatural love not a normal one. The update will be up by midnight.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
IMPORTANT:Hey guys am changing the concept. Its gonna be supernatural love not a normal one. The update will be up by midnight.
...Nidhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shalini, I'm glad u r starting a new ff... I'd luv to read another of urs. Entwined is progressing so well, am sure this one's going to be awesome too. However, I must admit beforehand that I may not be able to comment regularly as I'm very busy nowadays but always remember that I appreciate ur writing, infact I love it...
All the best and keep writing... :)
Love u always,
Nidhi :)
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Beginning.

As the sun kissed the spectacular hills of Dehradun, a lovely young lady smiled in her sleep. It was nearly 6:30 in the chilly morning. It's said that, often at dawn we experience dreams as that's the time when our sleep is the weakest. The lady wearing a bubbly pink sphageti paired with blue shorts clutched on to her side pillow as her imagination started painting on the huge canvas of dreams. She saw a guy standing with his back towards her. He was wearing an attractive black shirt with dark blue jeans. She saw herself behind him, standing like a monument. She tapped him on his shoulder and saw the most beautiful pair of hypnotising icy eyes. "Pia?",she heard. Now this had to be crazy. How could that guy with those mersmerising eyes know her name? "Pia!",she heard again and felt a soft hand on her shoulder. Her dream vanished into thin air as she opened her eyes. The same icy blue ones like her dream boy had. Her mum was beside her trying to wake her up. She lazily woke up and hugged her mum. "Mummy goodmorning",she said in a sleepy tone and fell back to sleep. "Wake up honey! You forgot? Today you have a Physics exam. Get up and study", she said. "Mummy I'm still sleepy",she murmered. "This is what happens when you spend so much time at parties. Now get up fast or I'll call your Papa",she said. She instantly got up. "Please mum spare me of Papa's boring everlasting lectures",she pleaded. Her mum smiled and went away. She took out her drawing book and opened it. Numerous sketches of those same eyes. "God knows why I dream of this stranger",she said and got up. At the dining table, Tania was gobbling up the sandwiches as Mr. and Mrs. Jaiswal looked on. "I tell you aunty, these are the best ever. Where's Princez?",she inquired. "She may come down any moment", he said. Pia came down soon wearing hot shorts with a black top, books huddled up in her arms. "Hey mum! Hey dad! Tania? How come you're here?",she said in her usual loud tone. "Hey Princez goodmorning",her dad wished. She slammed the books on the sofa and hugged her Dad. "I came for that English extempo. I've got the topic. I just need some help",Tania chirped. "Sure Tanz! I'll help you out",she said and quickly ate a sandwich and drank a glass of juice. She took her books and kissed her mum and dad before leaving with Tania. She got into her car with Tanz and went on chatting about Delhi Belly. She picked up Zoya on the way as usual. Pia, Tania and Zoya were the awesome threesome besties. Pia parked her car and Kabir came to help her with the books. She always walked ahead with friends following her. She had a combination of all natures in herself. She could kill a guy with her attitude, she had a fighting spirit, she could do anything who dared to hurt her loved ones, the only person she listened to was she herself. On the other hand she was very good at heart, nearly everyone loved her and she had high values. She was a girl who could do anything she wanted. A free bird. She was least bothered about love. No one could order her but she had a heart of cold. As she walked up to the library Kabir asked, "Have you thought 'bout my proposal Princez?". "Not yet!",she said. Kabir knew that he could never turn his bestie into his lover but still he could hide his feelings no more. "Okay guys I guess you have a Bio class now so free period for me! See you later",she said and went in with her books. She returned them to the librarian and suddenly remembered that she had some more books left in the car. She rushed down and took the remaining three heavy books. The corridors were empty. Stairs were deserted. She fumbled along to find Kabir's letter which she had just inserted into the Physics book without even reading. She suddenly saw someone descending and in a fraction of a second the great daring Miss. Pia Jaiswal got blank and bumped into the guy. Her Blackberry crashed down with the books and in an attempt to save her from falling, both fell down. She felt a strong arm around her as she fell on her knees. Blood came gushing out and she was startled at the sudden turn of events. Seeing blood the guy stepped back. But he couldn't leave her alone at this moment. "Let me take you to the infirmary. Can you guide me? I'm new to this college",he spoke. Newcomer?, she thought and looked up. To her biggest awe, this handsome guy had the same pair of icy blue eyes, the ones she dreamt of. He lifted her in his arms as she felt dizzy at the sight of blood. "Call Kabir",she said and fainted. The guy felt strange being so close to the most beautiful human. Somehow he couldn't take his eyes off her.

Note:Guys if you want PMs please do send me a buddy request. And do comment on this part. Thank You.Edited by I-love-Roses - 12 years ago
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved the first update! Yayy we got Abhay and Piya to meet in the first update! So Abhay and Piya already are attracted to each other! I love Piya's personality in this FF! It will make Abhay and Piya's interaction all the more exciting! Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon 😊
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
congo shongo shalini for new ff dear
n wat a mindbwloing start it was
this pia is totally different...kinda "hot chick"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i m sure shalini ur this ff is going to b reli different coz this time two hoties wll b there on d track...
n wow abahy- pia infront of each other in very first episode...wowwwiii
loved it completely shalini...do continue soon

luv
heena😊
Edited by heena_mehta - 12 years ago
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

wow yaar awesome update.I loved it.Nice start.So she dreamt abt Abhay.Abhay is her destiny😊.And whn will u update ur 2nd FF?

Edited by cuteshrishti - 12 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congrtz Shalini for the new FF πŸ‘
Im sure this is gonna be amazing as well...loved the beginning...carry on plz πŸ˜Š
Edited by princess_xeelan - 12 years ago