Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bikerider thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
good comments πŸ‘
yes  yestardays epi was ok but not dhamaka wala but i guess thats the only way we go for jul 06 the engagement πŸ˜†

yes priya and ram subconsiously have accepted each other πŸ˜†

ram getting night mare 🀣 
ram does not want to take pill, because he knows when priya is there though it gets angry he wont get heart attack πŸ˜†

priya did not wear bindi because of ram πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ€£

yes whole restuarant scene was good ,  he getting hyper then cooling down πŸ˜† about ram being sarcastic priya ready to leave ram says sorry πŸ˜† 

finally niharika leaks the news and now RAYA are stuck πŸ˜†

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Great post again, Vasu! πŸ˜Š

I don't want to discuss Kuts-Nutz scene...Nuts is really nuts and Kuts goes nuts when he has to deal with Nuts...I did not like that scene one bit...🀒  It looks like their wedded life will be full of Nuts drama and Kuts slaps!

I am not so impressed with the scene at Sharma house either...it lacked conviction for me...somehow I am not able to accept Ayesha as most of you seem to do! πŸ˜•  πŸ˜’I am not comfortable with her...I cannot explain why!   That Priya agreed to see Ram because of Ayesha is something I find hard to digest!   πŸ€”

I liked the scene between Ram and Vikram the best in this episode...especially Ram's description of his dream and Vikram's grin...it was hilarious...🀣

The restaurant scene was good too...the punch lines were good...πŸ˜†  and here too I liked Ram and his expressions much better than Priya!   Ram totally carried the episode yesterday...πŸ˜ƒ  

The end of their meeting was so contrived...πŸ˜”   I guess Niharika had to pull off something like this to force the marriage...but I feel it will not be Ram who accuses Priya of setting up the whole thing, rather the other way round...Priya will accuse Ram of setting up the press!   That is my feeling! πŸ˜‰  

As to the restaurant scenes, I liked the tedi bindi fixing one much better...it was natural and their comments and the end with Priya tripping and Ram grinning...it was fab!   This one seems contrived in comparison though by itself, this scene is good too...😳

I think we are in for a mixed week this time...some psychoness and some awww moments...

There was one more promo yesterday of Nuts talking about the engagement...she says she will not leave any stone unturned to get this wedding to take place...that she loves her bhai even though he is not her saga bhai and that he has never let her feel she is not his saga sis...I did not see any mention of this promo in the posts here but I might have missed it...😳...actually seeing this promo, I thought Nuts would have a hand in bringing Ram n Priya together but it doesn't look like that!  πŸ˜•

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I truly loved the scenes of Ram...the way he tells Vikram tht he saw Priya serving him tea in the morning and tht ws a nightmare🀣🀣...I collapsed laughing🀣

Plus the restaurant scene...tht ws too good..loved the leap concept🀣 never thought so...in this way...🀣 I loved it...so finally they have to accept each other today and the engagement follows tom...

As usual Vasu..lovely analysis...

I deliberately dont want to write much abt KN thing...it drags me to the core..I muted the volume and went away fr a whileπŸ˜†
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 Raam to buri tarah press ke aage fashn gaya... πŸ‘  kartik ka to nats ke aage kuch nahi chalta avi se ye haal hai Shaadi ke baad  kya karega ???🀣
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

@hamzanuha - hi! Of course you can call me Vasu; what can I call you?  

Vasu, My name is Rana