Ghoom phir ke wapas wahi - 4 July

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Happy 4th of July to all my Stateside friends!! πŸ€—

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I fail to understand why people who don't want their phone to ring in an important situation don't just turn it off. Is it the fault of the person calling them?? Karthik, you idiot, next time just switch your phone off...if only to save us poor audience members from having to sit through an excruciating Life Partner repeat. Except, I guess Nuts is not as screechy as Genelia's character was in that scene...which is not to downplay the annoyance factor of this scene. 

Anyway, moving on to the more important stuff...the random evil news editor - no, wait...that's not it. The random Karthik voice double and Akash-Nuts, yes that's what I wanted to talk about. No, maybe it was the super-fast talking, spiky-haired fool begging a girl to take him back. πŸ˜• The jealousy-invoking nutty Nuts begging/tricking a guy into kissing her? The slooow motion moving towards the melding of lips, the idiotic fight, the THIRD slap of the show (man, Nuts should be careful of marrying this guy - that's twice he's slapped her πŸ€’). Hell, this is one heck of an abusive relationship. Ah, screw it - I couldn't give a damn about any of this. 

Why does Priya keep calling Ram Mr Perfect? Neither has he nor has anyone else ever termed him perfect...toh where is this chip on her shoulder coming from? πŸ˜• Even her haddi-less father knows he has faults...

Okay, let me just start off by saying that if this scene has taken place week or so ago, I might have enjoyed it more than I did. But then last week was such a step backwards that today's scene was actually a step forwards (when it reality it brought us right back to the place we were after the original restaurant scene). Anyway, to avoid confusing myself further, I'll move on to some thoughts about this scene:

• HOW cute was Ram when he sat down with this terrified look on his face, playing with his fingers?! πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Awww, so sweet - see, this is what Priya has done to a confident man. Made him too afraid/angry to even look at her...
  • How hilarious were they arguing about how much alcohol there was in a pina colada πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ and Ram going on about pineapples, much like Priya went on about irrigation in the first restaurant meeting πŸ€£ 
  • On that note, though - Ram should really ask for his money back; as that was NOT a pina colada, but plain pineapple juice. Trust me, I know πŸ˜†
  • I loved Ram's over-the-top flailing every time he got angry: "Will you please let me FINISH?!" πŸ€£ and the whole "one good idea every four years" thing πŸ€£ 
  • I really enjoyed Ram playing about with the table settings every time Priya would open her mouth, and then sitting back, folding his hands and saying "please continue" in this school-teacher/psychiatrist mellow tone, as if he was hanging off her every word πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
  • The idea of the two of them pretending to be friends until Nuts-Karthik's wedding would, of course, bring them in close proximity every so often, giving them a chance to like each other for real. And with the added museebat of the reporters capturing Ram's "proposal" πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  (how hilarious did they look running into the room like losers?), this is only one more opportunity for them to come closer. I don't understand how Priya's ring came off, though - didn't see her playing with it. 
Before I forget, I really liked (once again) Ayesha in the first scene. Every one went on trying to insult/shame/guilt Priya into marriage - your ages are similar, I don't want people to say bad things about you, why would you listen to me, I am not your mother? etc etc.  Only Ayesha said, "He is the best choice for you". No qualifiers - just those words. Okay so the line about her life not being so good was a little ...dude, you've only lost a lottery you didn't actually play; the world as you know it hasn't come to an end. But I liked her prompting Priya to go and see him at least once, and Priya accepting only for her, and Ayesha saying someone has to be Priya after she leaves. It's nice to know that Priya is her role model, even though sometimes she doesn't deserve to be. 

I also loved Ram telling Vikram about his "nightmare" of Priya bringing him the tea in the mornings πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Point to be noted - Shipra saying that "I am not your mother". Did she say it in one of this fits of anger where you say just about anything, or was it true? Judging by the non reactions from everyone, I'm guessing the former.

The episode was so-so. I liked the restaurant scene but not as much as I might have enjoyed it this time last week; Thursday's episode still has left a mark on me and I feel very strongly that Priya should apologise about that. After all, we don't want to scar Ram for life πŸ€£ And as you can tell from the above points, most of the things I loved were instigated by Ram. I love Sakshi to death, but Priya's outburst needs to be dealt with in a proper manner. 

What did you all think? Prefer this restaurant scene or the first one? Also, more importantly, a poll - do you think we are going to get a good week, or a psycho week? Post your predictions now - the winner gets a sig made by me!  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Edited by psawyer - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--SHWETA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think Ram was scared when he came to meet Priya but then loved the way he went on making connections with How and why he hates Priya...expressions were so good. I loved the both the scenes coz last time the situation was different.And this time they just talked about themselves, I know the scenes was not justified properly and suddenly Priya's character looses its track but somehow I feel both scenes can not be compared.

Yeah, Priya was playing with her ring while explaining her plan,I think I have to watch it again

I loved RP ..awesome chemistry and amazing timing ..Sakshi n Ram ..good job.
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I loved Ram all obver today !! His performance, his behavior, his dialogues ! I found him soo cute athroughout the episode πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.Specially the so called "nighmare" ... 🀣About the meeting, i liked it. The confusion at the end and their reaction to it was funny πŸ˜† I pity them seriously !! Its like God forcefully will bring them together πŸ˜†

Priya was good. Depicting her anger and all. Liked the "leap year" concept by Ram πŸ˜›

Overall, an entertaining episode. Looking forward for tomorow and day after !! Lets see how things go !

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, i am hating Kartik and Nuts plot
AreYaar thumbnail
I skipped all the Kartik-Nuts b.s. so managed to watch the epi quicker...lol

The first scene...I don't get what Priya's grudges are...all of a sudden she's suddenly started painting Ram villain #1...it seems all of the "vibes" from her roka scene have magically gone poof...lol awesome writing as always, Kekta ji *rolls eyes*

Anyways, Ayesha approached the situation well but again I feel the dialogues could have been written better...all of this "he's perfect for you...perfect match" blah blah crap sounds really trite and oversimplified.

I really LOL'd at the Ram-Vikram scene...haha@ Ram's nightmare about Priya🀣...he looked SO freaked out.

And now finally the last scene of the epi...it was entertaining for sure...the bantering was well enacted by Ram-Sakshi...in some ways, the petulance seems overdone given that their relationship had sort of evolved in the rain-balcony scene...but ah well...I guess no Kekta show is complete without childish bickering b/w the leads.

In response to your question...I'll say I liked the previous restaurant scene more...the way the bindi scene was incorporated...Priya's sly digs...the ending with her tripping and him laughing...lol...awesome scene all round...today just seemed like a bit contrived...especially the ending with the "proposal"...so now the setting for this marriage happening has become even  MORE cheesy and forced in...haha...bravo Kekta, bravo...obviously jab tak MAJBOORI ki shaadi na ho, show mein mazaa kahaan se aayega.

Ram and Priya have in a sense been turned into petulant bickering childish ppl without full basis...well in Ram's case I can see what he is so hurt about given Priya's tirade in Thursday's epi but I don't get what Priya has so much khunnas about...anyways I guess I should stop expecting this much depth from the characters or Kekta and just play along with the cheesiness...lol
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

Happy 4th of July to all my Stateside friends!! πŸ€— Happy 4th of July to you too, and Happy 5th of July to you in advance πŸ˜ƒ!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I fail to understand why people who don't want their phone to ring in an important situation don't just turn it off. Is it the fault of the person calling them?? Karthik, you idiot, next time just switch your phone off...if only to save us poor audience members from having to sit through an excruciating Life Partner repeat. Except, I guess Nuts is not as screechy as Genelia's character was in that scene...which is not to downplay the annoyance factor of this scene. That was SUCH an annoying scene 🀒, I fast-forwarded most of it when I realized where the scene was heading to. I think Genelia was better in the movie, she was dumb but atleast not a psychopath like Nutz!

Anyway, moving on to the more important stuff...the random evil news editor - no, wait...that's not it. The random Karthik voice double and Akash-Nuts, yes that's what I wanted to talk about. No, maybe it was the super-fast talking, spiky-haired fool begging a girl to take him back. πŸ˜•  Ok, so THIS was the scene that the article talked about, that Nutz' ex-bf will come back into her life, wanting to win her back?! I thought it would be something more serious and a track by itself, but here he is literally begging her like an idiot πŸ˜†! Bas ho gaya? Track khatam?! πŸ˜† If yes, thank God for that πŸ˜†! The jealousy-invoking nutty Nuts begging/tricking a guy into kissing her? The slooow motion moving towards the melding of lips, the idiotic fight, the THIRD slap of the show (man, Nuts should be careful of marrying this guy - that's twice he's slapped her πŸ€’). Hell, this is one heck of an abusive relationship. Ah, screw it - I couldn't give a damn about any of this. Nuts should be careful of marrying Karthik? Shouldnt it be the other way around? Actually, can you blame him for slapping a spoilt brat like Nutz? I mean seriously, her behavior is such that if her mom or Ram would have done this when she was younger, she wouldnt have turned out to be such a spoilt brat! So I personally feel she has earned every slap she received from Karthik πŸ˜†! Especially after what she did today, she totally deserved it. I mean, she is engaged to Karthik, and put up a show in front of Karthik as if she was about to kiss her EX-BF 🀒! Ok, she was pretending, but that wasnt how it seemed to Karthik before he slapped her. So apart from this, Karthik doesnt come across as someone who would resort to serious domestic violence, and if ever Nutz gets nice laafas from him after marriage, I would consider it to be worthy of some back patting πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ƒ. πŸ˜†

Why does Priya keep calling Ram Mr Perfect? Neither has he nor has anyone else ever termed him perfect...toh where is this chip on her shoulder coming from? πŸ˜• Even her haddi-less father knows he has faults... I think she calls him Mr. Perfect sarcastically, as he is PERCEIVED to be perfect by her entire family and the rest of the world in general, whereas she herself doesnt think so about him. So she is too irritated with everyone's "PERFECT" perception about him, that is making her call him "Mr. Perfect" sarcastically πŸ˜†!

Okay, let me just start off by saying that if this scene has taken place week or so ago, I might have enjoyed it more than I did. But then last week was such a step backwards that today's scene was actually a step forwards (when it reality it brought us right back to the place we were after the original restaurant scene). Anyway, to avoid confusing myself further, I'll move on to some thoughts about this scene:

• HOW cute was Ram when he sat down with this terrified look on his face, playing with his fingers?! πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Awww, so sweet - see, this is what Priya has done to a confident man. Made him too afraid/angry to even look at her... Ram is such a cutie yaar, he reminds me of a cute teddybear everytime he comes on screen πŸ˜†! Dont you just feel like pulling his cheeks 😳?! πŸ˜†
  • How hilarious were they arguing about how much alcohol there was in a pina colada πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ and Ram going on about pineapples, much like Priya went on about irrigation in the first restaurant meeting πŸ€£ Ya, loved the way he addressed her as "Tofel teacher", as she not only seemed to be quite ignorant about the drink, but also tried to make a "smart" comment on it, which went phooos πŸ˜†!
  • On that note, though - Ram should really ask for his money back; as that was NOT a pina colada, but plain pineapple juice. Trust me, I know πŸ˜†
  • I loved Ram's over-the-top flailing every time he got angry: "Will you please let me FINISH?!" πŸ€£ and the whole "one good idea every four years" thing πŸ€£ Same here, it was really hilarious, and Priya's reactions to those comments was also funny...she became silent and had a straight face as she dint know what to say πŸ˜†! I dont think she can beat him in humor πŸ˜†!
  • I really enjoyed Ram playing about with the table settings every time Priya would open her mouth, and then sitting back, folding his hands and saying "please continue" in this school-teacher/psychiatrist mellow tone, as if he was hanging off her every word πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Did he purposely do that to irritate her, or was it one of his irritating habits? I also liked his comment when she tells him "mere paas ek plan hain..." to which he says "aapne tho planning me Phd li rakhi hain na" referring back to the fight they had on Thursday where he had accused her of planning that kaand πŸ˜†!
  • The idea of the two of them pretending to be friends until Nuts-Karthik's wedding would, of course, bring them in close proximity every so often, giving them a chance to like each other for real. And with the added museebat of the reporters capturing Ram's "proposal" πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  (how hilarious did they look running into the room like losers?), this is only one more opportunity for them to come closer. I don't understand how Priya's ring came off, though - didn't see her playing with it. Ya, the scene dint look quite authentic, as how did her ring fall off simply like that, as if it was some hanky or something πŸ˜•?! But I loved Ram's expression when the press comes inside suddenly, and he is standing on his knees holding the ring πŸ˜†! They showed a close-up shot of his surprised reaction, which made me laugh πŸ˜†!
Before I forget, I really liked (once again) Ayesha in the first scene. Every one went on trying to insult/shame/guilt Priya into marriage - your ages are similar, I don't want people to say bad things about you, why would you listen to me, I am not your mother? etc etc.  Only Ayesha said, "He is the best choice for you". No qualifiers - just those words. Okay so the line about her life not being so good was a little ...dude, you've only lost a lottery you didn't actually play; the world as you know it hasn't come to an end. I think its just a temporary low phase for her, she is still in a disappointed and grieving phase cos of her engagement being broken, which she will definitely come out of after few days...but as of now, guess we will have to see her "devadasini" mode for some more time πŸ˜†! its But I liked her prompting Priya to go and see him at least once, and Priya accepting only for her, and Ayesha saying someone has to be Priya after she leaves. It's nice to know that Priya is her role model, even though sometimes she doesn't deserve to be.

I also loved Ram telling Vikram about his "nightmare" of Priya bringing him the tea in the mornings πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  That was too cool πŸ˜†! I love the way Ram cracks these dialogues, he definitely has a natural flair for comedy πŸ˜†!

Point to be noted - Shipra saying that "I am not your mother". Did she say it in one of this fits of anger where you say just about anything, or was it true? Judging by the non reactions from everyone, I'm guessing the former. Even I noticed that point, but since we dint see a TYPICAL Ektaish reaction of the entire family suddenly breaking into silence, with the camera focusing on each member's reaction, and each expression being shown in slow motion, even I guess its the former πŸ˜Ž.

The episode was so-so. I liked the restaurant scene but not as much as I might have enjoyed it this time last week; Thursday's episode still has left a mark on me and I feel very strongly that Priya should apologise about that. After all, we don't want to scar Ram for life πŸ€£ And as you can tell from the above points, most of the things I loved were instigated by Ram. You know something, Ram has always had this subtlety even when he is insulting Priya, that more than being offensive, it sounds more hilarious πŸ˜†! He called her irritating, intolerable, and lot of things, but all you feel like doing is laughing, and to some extent, even empathizing with him πŸ˜†! I love Sakshi to death, but Priya's outburst needs to be dealt with in a proper manner. 

What did you all think? Prefer this restaurant scene or the first one? Also, more importantly, a poll - do you think we are going to get a good week, or a psycho week? Post your predictions now - the winner gets a sig made by me!  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Weather report says, with Nutz in it, ya a psycho week probably, but more of Ram would bring in slight showers of pleasant rain. 😎 So when do I get my sig πŸ˜ƒ?!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
ShaiqMadiha thumbnail
@psawyer  I also loved Ram telling Vikram about his "nightmare" of Priya bringing him the tea in the mornings πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
dis ws d most awesome n hilarious scene ever watched.!!!🀣
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Vasu (may I call you that?), finally I get to answer one of your fab analyses posts. Last week has been so hectic, but I'd read your post & the replies regularly.

The Natak scene was totally 🀒 And that loser of an ex-boyfriend 🀒🀒 The guy can't act & personally I can't stand him. What's EK trying to do? Turn a mature romantic story into a nightmarish triangle? I think more than Nuts, Kartik needs to be assessed by a psychiatrist. And that slow movement towards a kiss wasn't titillating, it was simply irritating. Abusive relationship? Hell yes, not only from both Kartik & Nuts, but towards us poor hapless viewers.

Onto better things...

Like Ayesha's scene today, the girl is not all fluff but has some substance which seems to get lost in Shipra's ambitions for her. Like the sisters' scenes as they seem so true 😊

Priya's subconscious has recognised Ram to be her Mr. Perfect. And that's why she keeps thinking of him as such. Agreed that he has his faults, but then nobody's perfect, yet everyone's perfect for someone or the other in this world (hope I made sense).

Personally, all the three restaurant scenes have been good, all different but good, especially the last two.

[QUOTE=psawyer]
  • HOW cute was Ram when he sat down with this terrified look on his face, playing with his fingers?! πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Awww, so sweet - see, this is what Priya has done to a confident man. Made him too afraid/angry to even look at her... I thought it was more of an irritated look, more like unwilling to go through this but being forced to do so. And drumming the fingers was so much an act of a kid, delaying the unpleasant as much as possible πŸ˜†
  • How hilarious were they arguing about how much alcohol there was in a pina colada πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ and Ram going on about pineapples, much like Priya went on about irrigation in the first restaurant meeting πŸ€£  It was  like any other discussion is better than the duty ROFL
  • I loved Ram's over-the-top flailing every time he got angry: "Will you please let me FINISH?!" πŸ€£ and the whole "one good idea every four years" thing πŸ€£  True & his voice would rise & he'd realise his surroundings & immediately lower it only for it to rise once again ROFLROFL
  • I really enjoyed Ram playing about with the table settings every time Priya would open her mouth, and then sitting back, folding his hands and saying "please continue" in this school-teacher/psychiatrist mellow tone, as if he was hanging off her every word πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£   I feel it was his revenge for Priya interrupting his speech πŸ˜† And your comment about the mellow tone is so true (hate it when it happens to me) & designed to irritate Priya no end ROFL
  • The idea of the two of them pretending to be friends until Nuts-Karthik's wedding would, of course, bring them in close proximity every so often, giving them a chance to like each other for real. And with the added museebat of the reporters capturing Ram's "proposal" πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  (how hilarious did they look running into the room like losers?), this is only one more opportunity for them to come closer. I don't understand how Priya's ring came off, though - didn't see her playing with it.  Was Priya so agitated about the meeting that she was fidgeting with her ring? Yes, she was playing with it since Ram's arrival. And why did Ram have to go down on bended knee to pick it up? Maybe he knew the trousers wouldn't be able to stand any more abuse ROFL ROFL

Another point, loved the listing by Ram & Priya of the traits they dislike in the each other. It was hilarious. Too many to enumerate. The low voices made their dislike even more intense πŸ˜•

I also loved Ram telling Vikram about his "nightmare" of Priya bringing him the tea in the mornings πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  Just like Priya subconscious mind has accepted Ram as her other half, so also Ram's has accepted her to be his other. Hence the dream ROFL 

Point to be noted - Shipra saying that "I am not your mother". Did she say it in one of this fits of anger where you say just about anything, or was it true? Judging by the non reactions from everyone, I'm guessing the former.  Maybe the other kids don't know about it.

[/QUOTE]

I liked today's episode after the Thursday's screaming match. Looking forward to tomorrow & the day after episodes. And looking at the PH's track record, it'll probably be a good week, 1 good week followed by 1 bad one.

So do I qualify for a siggie? πŸ˜†

Good night
Edited by hamzanuha - 12 years ago
Cinderella100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I think Ram is going to acccuse Priya of instigating the journalists, thereby forcing their marriage.
Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@psawyer
What did you all think? Prefer this restaurant scene or the first one? Also, more importantly, a poll - do you think we are going to get a good week, or a psycho week? Post your predictions now - the winner gets a sig made by me!  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

I love the previous restaurant scene, the bindi, rain, irrigation and Ram's burst of giggles when Priya tripped :)

Ofcourse, it's going to be good week, with a generous dose of neurotic behaviour by the entire cast !!!!!  The creatives seem to suffer from severe mood swings and resulting in characters/traits and plot being inconsistent! Perhaps, EK is still auditioning directors🀣

You know I love your analysis ... give me a siggie and I'll flaunt it like no other πŸ˜†

Edited by trinket - 12 years ago
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Nuts should be careful of marrying Karthik? Shouldnt it be the other way around? Actually, can you blame him for slapping a spoilt brat like Nutz? I mean seriously, her behavior is such that if her mom or Ram would have done this when she was younger, she wouldnt have turned out to be such a spoilt brat! So I personally feel she has earned every slap she received from Karthik πŸ˜†! Especially after what she did today, she totally deserved it. I mean, she is engaged to Karthik, and put up a show in front of Karthik as if she was about to kiss her EX-BF 🀒! Ok, she was pretending, but that wasnt how it seemed to Karthik before he slapped her. So apart from this, Karthik doesnt come across as someone who would resort to serious domestic violence, and if ever Nutz gets nice laafas from him after marriage, I would consider it to be worthy of some back patting πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ƒ. πŸ˜†

Yes, Nuts definitely deserves a few things πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...but, I don't know. I'm not one for any guy slapping a woman no matter what she does to deserve it. Plus Karthik is generally such a shaant person that this seems way over the top even for him. I mean, why slap her and then still want to marry her? If she's slappable in that many ways, then clearly your slaps are not working; rather, they are some creepy form of foreplay for her! πŸ˜²

•  Ram is such a cutie yaar, he reminds me of a cute teddybear everytime he comes on screen πŸ˜†! Dont you just feel like pulling his cheeks 😳?! πŸ˜† Oh totally - he reminds me of such an ANGRY teddy bear...the way he ucchal-kuuds about when Priya annoys him πŸ˜†
  • Did he purposely do that to irritate her, or was it one of his irritating habits? To be honest, I don't know! πŸ˜†A bit of both, I guess. I also liked his comment when she tells him "mere paas ek plan hain..." to which he says "aapne tho planning me Phd li rakhi hain na" referring back to the fight they had on Thursday where he had accused her of planning that kaand πŸ˜†! I know! I totally remembered that πŸ˜† he's not going to forget this kaand misunderstanding any time soon, is he?! 
I think its just a temporary low phase for her, she is still in a disappointed and grieving phase cos of her engagement being broken, which she will definitely come out of after few days...but as of now, guess we will have to see her "devadasini" mode for some more time πŸ˜†! I guess you're right - she was pinning her hopes on something, for however short a time. But I like that they haven't (yet) turned her evil. 

You know something, Ram has always had this subtlety even when he is insulting Priya, that more than being offensive, it sounds more hilarious πŸ˜†! He called her irritating, intolerable, and lot of things, but all you feel like doing is laughing, and to some extent, even empathizing with him πŸ˜†! True - his "insults" usually serve as comedy - especially because he always seems so serious when he says them, but it isn't one of those love-hate type things when you can tell the guy thinks the girl is beneath him...

Weather report says, with Nutz in it, ya a psycho week probably, but more of Ram would bring in slight showers of pleasant rain. 😎 So when do I get my sig πŸ˜ƒ?! LMAO πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I think I'm going to regret making this announcement πŸ˜†πŸ˜† can I get away with making a general sig for everyone to use? πŸ˜†πŸ˜³