izanami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It's been some time since I joined this forum. You could say that I'm sort of a 'BHPH Oldie' since I joined very early in the show's run and currently am one of the few early forumgoers that stuck around (and yes, I am rocking in a wheelchair while crankily shaking a cane :-P) I have had a blast during all these months in this wonderful place. I've met some awesome people, joined a rocking family, made long-lasting friendships and unforgettable memories. I discovered a sort of joy that will always last whenever I think back. This forum, this show and this couple had a kind of magic that can never be replicated. I am extremely sad that it is now coming to an end, but I will try my best to think of the journey, to smile that it happened. Farewell, BHPH forum. And thank you for everything.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
don't leave so soon May...!! You have to still read my final chapterπŸ˜‰ 

that goes for everyone else too...!!!!
shilparoxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
May,

I will miss you a lot including everyone! You're not leaving IF are you???πŸ˜• I don't think so right??πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰ Anyways, if this is your last day here at this forum, I wanna say thank you very, veryyy, veryyy MUCH for being a wonderful friend and supporting me all the way. It was sooo nice meeting you at this forum! You were such an awesome person!!! We went through all the good and bad times on this forum. I hope to see you again 😊
                         Your dear friend,
                                              ❀️Shilpa❀️

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
May its easy to say bye but hard to say good bye for ever. Though this BHPH will close, all of us; rather each and everyone of us will definitely have some fond and cherished memories about this show and all the other dear friends.
So lets cheer ourselves --HIP HIP HURRAY!!!
ChocolateChick thumbnail
OMG am going to miss this forum as well 😭
izanami thumbnail
Not leaving IF :-) I will try to be active in IPK, Preeto forums and you probably soon see me spazzing out over DBSK in ASF, LOL. I was saying my goodbye to BHPH forum before it closed...but I will not leave IF and my friends here :-)
izanami thumbnail
Oh, and I forgot to say before, but I will be (attempting my hardest at least) to continue my BHPH fics and finish them. I will probably be putting them up on a writing journal. If anyone wants to receive updates when I start them, inform me through PM :-) I will be posting them at the FC too.