TWIST IN ABHI GAURI TRACK + ADORABLE CHALKA

Posted: 12 years ago

i m really glad they hv brought a twist in abhi gauri track even if its in

the form of nandini

and what i luved most is two people came to tk to abhishek 

and i luved how he dealt with the situation

and he wasnt that affected with nandini issue the way gauri did

and i think this may create a rift nd misunderstanding between abhiri and in turn strengthen their bond

and today gauri NNT convo was really sweet and adorable

and NNT cud feel her pain

it was a very beautiful scene between sasurji bahu 

and the short uneasy convo between abhi gauri abt nandini was also very nice

finally we got a abhi gauri track

and i simple luved the chalka scenes today

it was DAMN SWEET AND ADORABLE

chanders shocked face after hearing the truth of arti was CLASS

nd the abhishek NNT convo abt savitri in the beginning was

AMAZING.i luved abhishek today

all n all

A PAISA VASOOL FRIDAY EPI 

A BALANCED EPI

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with u. it was a very well-balanced episode. This show is now rocking. I like the way they have taken up the corruption issue in the show. Its so true to life. I mean on one side we have the same age-old belief that it is not corruption but a necessity to take money for favours rendered, and on the other hand the new though process that money taken for favours rendered is nothing but a form of corruption. How Alka handles all this will be worth watching as her ideals and her brother's ideals are poles apart. I have a feeling Chander may agree to join the p[arty for Alka's sake. That will of course anger Abhishek and may even lead to fireworks between bro and sis and Abhi and Chander. Just waiting for the story to unfold. 
THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail
hehehe MS. LUVARTHI you always get carried away with these kinda scenes . don't be some emotional naa .

that's what i pointed out in my topic . that everyone can feel GAURI pain .

people say GAURI is part of family but GAURI only carry teapot here and there . i mean creators are so damn fools not to give the actual required importance to GAURI .GAURI never seem too much attached to family ABHISHEK always throw GAURI our of family matters .

completely GAURI character is dependent on  TEA for a conversation . that's bad . yeah SASUR BAHU SCENE was good but still creators really like to ruin the personality of characters 
phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is Nandini back?...guys can anyone post a written update of the 25th Jun epi please, I am not able to watch the show and completely depend on the updates.

Originally posted by: phulwa

Is Nandini back?...guys can anyone post a written update of the 25th Jun epi please, I am not able to watch the show and completely depend on the updates.

no nandini isnt back but they r giving a twist with nandini to

strengthen abhi gauri relation

and i m very much looking forward to the abhiri track

tinatartari thumbnail
i agree wid u luvarti.
it ws awesome.