Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Really jhansi rani is the Goddess of ma durga... She will long live in our heart⭐️

The last episode was amazing...brilliant performance of krathika senagar👏

We will miss u a lot🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sorry to say, but d final episode was totally misleading !! i was out 4 sum work & hence cudnt c it, but aftr i returned i asked my mom abt it..she told me dat LB was stabbed wid d sword by Mr.Gaul & her last rites wer performed by sum farmer wid a haystack..but it's absolutely not true !!

The truth is ::
     LB was martyed by bullets( not sword ) by Huge Rose (not Gaul )..infact Gaul had nothing to do wid it, LB tried to cross d rivulet but her horse refused to budge forward & in d meanwhile Huge Rose corned her wid his army & fired bullets into her body..& LB fell dead on d spot in d same way as Jhalkari Bai died in d show..but Tantya Tope managed to get her corpse sumhow & it was he, Tantya Tope who performed d last rites of dis brave queen ( not any farmer ).

d news of d queen's death soon reached d British camp & Huge Rose immediately sent message to Queen Victoria abt der victory citing d LB's death & while describing d battle wrote abt LB.." for she was the only man on the battlefield. " but all dis things r nt shown in d show.

aftr LB's death, Tantya Tope continued d struggle but was captured & latr hanged. similarly, LB's step mom Chimla Bai & her new born brother wer also hanged & killed. prince Damodar managed to escape to sum other region in disguise wid d few living ppl of d royal household ( i mean d maids & all ). he remained alive but spent d rest of his lyf in almost anonymity , he had to assume a new name der & cudnt recover Jhansi again. jhansi was lost to d britishers 4ever. damodar died in 1906.

all dis things shud hv been shown in d show..at least dey cud provide a voice-over to it. aftr all, we all have been familiar wid only dis last battle of d queen so i expected dem to maintain d accuracy of events. d description of LB's death is gvn in Subhadra Kumari Chauhan's poem on Rani LaxmiBai while d rest, i have found in several bengali texts as well as d internet.

anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agreed with you polly...may be cvs did'nt get that much time to show each n every details as Shobha Somnath Kii Is starting from 20th June about Gaul I do agree that Laxmibai was back stabbed by HughRose...But I loved the last episode the acting of Kratika Sengar was Fantastic Absolutely Great👏👏👏👏👏...JKR will always be the best historical show...
Moner_Radio thumbnail
@ anu:
  i watched d epi today morning. sorry to say but it was a total disaster. LB died fighting on horseback wid her son tied to her back. dis thing in itself is an icon dat has becum synonymous wid Rani LaxmiBai, den how cum d cv's didnt bother to show it ?? promoting a new show cant b a valid reason 4 neglecting d final battle of an iconic figure of our country's freedom stuggle. d queen died on d battle field itself, she didnt go to any temple 4 shelter. & how cud she was shown to b stabbed in d 1st scene itself wen in reality she died aftr a long fight on dat day ??

& finally d last scene : how cum Gangadhar b shown in d black dress😲?? luked as if he was wearing a raincoat🤢 !! he cud have been shown in his royal robes na ??
Moner_Radio thumbnail
neways, can u plz gv me d link to d lyrics of d song, " dharti ki aan ke khatir, apne swabhimaan ke khatir " ??😃
payalgarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
there are few things u also need to be informed.
Lakshmibai was dressed as a cavalry soldier(not sari)and so she cudnt be distinguished as  a woman.she was killed by hugh rose but he did not know that it was lakshmibai.they wanted to catch her alive.the news of her death reached the british camp days later after she died(see jhansi ki rani book by d b paragnis which also took references from english history written by real eyewitnesses of war).

Tatya Tope was not hanged by the British but died in the war and this fact has been long researched and revealed by his descendents.

Damodar Rao did not change his name but adoped the surname Jhansiwale after the land of their forefathers.HIs decendents still live in Indore

Those who fled with Damodar Rao were some of her faithful employees at her court along with Kashi who is shown dead in the show but actually survived.It was Munder who died in the war.

None of the historical evidences show chimnabai and her son hanged after the war.In fact if u remember one of the quotes in an episode had'rani lakshmibai ki upmata chimna bai ke anusaar jhansi mein agra se ek chitrakaar aaya tha jisne unki do tasweere banayi thi'
If they have written this.They must be having evidence.If chimnabai was giving interviews after the war,how could u say she was hanged by the british?

In the show Lakshibai was hit by a sword but she died after being hit bullets.Yes I agree she was hit by Hugh Rose and not Goal

There are still several facts that have died along with Lakshmibai and will never be known to us since the English History though appreciates her bravery but they have not missed out to quote some of their wild imaginations into it to defame her.For example,In their records she has been said to have tried to IMPRESS Lang with her personality and beauty.Do u expect that for a woman u did not want even her dead corpse to be handed over or even seen by the firangis?
Even Lang has mentioned in his account  about his meeting with LakshmiBai that she maintained strict purdah while dealing with britishers.

So in such a case,little creative imagination reagrding her death is acceptable.Well if u really want to know from an Indian record the real truth of the revolt of 1857,read Maza Pravas,the only eyewitness account by Vishnu Godse a brahmin who worked for the Rani during that time,witnessed the revolt,was able to survive,later on told his story to chintamanrao vaidya in pune who reasearched what he was told,found all true and later published the book in 1907 after godse's death.

Whatever may be the truth I liked the end as it was succesful in retaining the valour of Laksmibai as it did thoughout the show.When she died on the show I felt like saying

Maharani Laksmibai ki Jai

and thats what matters to me 

Originally posted by: polly_03

sorry to say, but d final episode was totally misleading !! i was out 4 sum work & hence cudnt c it, but aftr i returned i asked my mom abt it..she told me dat LB was stabbed wid d sword by Mr.Gaul & her last rites wer performed by sum farmer wid a haystack..but it's absolutely not true !!

LB was martyed by bullets( not sword ) by Huge Rose (not Gaul )..infact Gaul had nothing to do wid it, LB tried to cross d rivulet but her horse refused to budge forward & in d meanwhile Huge Rose corned her wid his army & fired bullets into her body..& LB fell dead on d spot in d same way as Jhalkari Bai died in d show..but Tantya Tope managed to get her corpse sumhow & it was he, Tantya Tope who performed d last rites of dis brave queen ( not any farmer ).

d news of d queen's death soon reached d British camp & Huge Rose immediately sent message to Queen Victoria abt der victory citing d LB's death & while describing d battle wrote abt LB.." for she was the only man on the battlefield. " but all dis things r nt shown in d show.

aftr LB's death, Tantya Tope continued d struggle but was captured & latr hanged. similarly, LB's step mom Chimla Bai & her new born brother wer also hanged & killed. prince Damodar managed to escape to sum other region in disguise wid d few living ppl of d royal household ( i mean d maids & all ). he remained alive but spent d rest of his lyf in almost anonymity , he had to assume a new name der & cudnt recover Jhansi again. jhansi was lost to d britishers 4ever. damodar died in 1906.

all dis things shud hv been shown in d show..at least dey cud provide a voice-over to it. aftr all, we all have been familiar wid only dis last battle of d queen so i expected dem to maintain d accuracy of events. d description of LB's death is gvn in Subhadra Kumari Chauhan's poem on Rani LaxmiBai while d rest, i have found in several bengali texts as well as d internet.

Edited by payalgarg - 12 years ago
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Eventhough there is a lot of misleading..I liked the end😊

I really miss the show
juhidivyanka14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi,

Kratika you have performed extremely well in the entire eps, All The Very Best for now and all the lives.

Wish to see you again in some challenging role like JKR.

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Can someone post the updates of the episodes after the 16th?
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: polly_03

polly agree with u but in that way we consider there are so many errors shown by them y because moropant is hanged just a day before lb dies but here they showed it many days before and along with tatya  raghunath will also be there during cremation and she will die in some mutt and if we list many errors can be seen but one should accept they modified it according to the serial way