.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Todays episode was a case of mistaken identity...with regards to the shoes in anycase.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Cant believe that Vicky and Swayam have the same shoe size, they have the same taste and feet ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, they are more alike then they realise.

Nilesh ka dimaag is in the gutter, he keeps on taking what Vicky says in completely the wrong direction, shows whats on his mind these days๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. I have heard of tit for tat but never what he said.

Swayam doesnt need to speak to Sharon, he just needs to look at her and she becomes a lost lamb and speechless all at the same time. All these arguments are getting a bit over the top right now, there will come a time when viewers will not enjoy watching this every single day.  I hope the CV's realise that before its too late

I think Vicky is rubbing off on Neha a little as well, and her english is improving, looks like Vicky ka asar par raha hain๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Personally i dont think weaklings should go down to the level of the dazzlers, then what is the difference between weaklings and dazzlers.  Although i think the oil scene was funny, but then what is the difference between Dazzlers actions and Weaklings actions.

Loved the eye to eye conversation that Kria and Rey were having, they said more to eachother like this then they have when speaking๐Ÿ˜†

Looks like D3 is not D3 without a gazeathon these days, not that i am complaining๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by Illyria - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post yaar, you are comletily right. I was gonna write this topic too
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I was so surprised with Nilesh! OhEmGee! Dirty minded! He looked so HAPPY at the precap when the princi says "Sex education" LOL!

Where is all this braveness coming from Swayam?! And Sharon? How could she NOT do anything. I wish she at least tried..I kinda miss the old Sharon...I would have wanted to see her pretending to get angry, saying something mean and then later trying to apologize in private โ€“ THAT would have been cuter!

I really want the Weakling-Dazzling thing to end now...You're in college, not kindergarten.

I thought it was cute how Swayam pulled Sharon back but kinda melodramatic too...But then again this is an Indian soap...I thought the Vikki Neha scene was better! The way he caught her looked very normal-ish. She didn't land straight in his arms! And I thought it was cute how they dragged their butts across the floor.

_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nilesh ke ideas about whatever vicky was saying was a bit pervert...I mean like hw he was looking at vicky was a bit disturbing...but yes the oil scene was really nice we got a love scene of each and every jodi and rini and simi dragging nilesh was hilarious...may be the weaklings did it just for fun and it was ok...I had a hearty laugh and yes about neha's english OMG...it was so good
.Prometheus. thumbnail
OMG lol this word makes me think of D3 now whenever i see it or read it LOL.

I get what you mean about them being in college, but then some of them are what 18-19 years old so they are fresh out of high school so some of that mentality still remains, but i hope slowly it stops and we get more of the dancing segments rather then the bickering segments.

Hopefully in coming episodes we get like a college competition where they compete with other colleges and this may eventaully help to stop all the bickering.

I think nilesh is a bit preoccupied in his mind at the moment๐Ÿ˜†, however there is a funny way to portray this and a bit OTT way of portraying it
Tabzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i thought vicky-nilesh part ws really funny...๐Ÿ˜†..especially wen dey were singin character dheela hai nd dancin at d sme tym in d bathroom๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
i luvd hw swayum saved sharon.๐Ÿ˜ณ.. cnt wait fr 2days epi 2 see if kria getz rey'z help or  nt..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Tabzy - 12 years ago
.Prometheus. thumbnail
The bathroom scene was hilarious, Vicky is too good with the comedy scenes, he knows how to carry them off really well.  The way he was crawling around the floor was classic.

I am surprised afterwards he was not suspicious about the person who aided him to his locker, i think he conveniently forgot about that all together
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I am surprised afterwards he was not suspicious about the person who aided him to his locker, i think he conveniently forgot about that all together
[/QUOTE]
offcourse he has forgotten about it and if he knw tht a weakling touched him then toh woh dottle se bath karta
.Prometheus. thumbnail
but he didnt have any problems whatsoever  touching the shoes of a weakling, since he had to hide it etc.  those shoes were touching the feet of a weakling๐Ÿ˜†,  Vicky seems to have a lapse in his memory, he remembers only what he needs to remember
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I just love everything in this show... truly i don't watch it for the reality... i watch it loose my reality... and it works.

And as per for the silly fights, gaze-athons, udte baal, fire escape me behal, basket ball ka dhaam, mastani chaal... it's Cinevistaas we're talking about!