Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: -Sharmila-
thanks a million Di! 🤗
Its always these words of yours that push me to write more and better!
I'm planning to post my OSes here one by one, you've already them, the others haven't so.. wanted to post them! You think that'll be good?
Thanks again for the comment!
Love you endless!
Muaaahhhxxx!
Dont get why u edited 😕 !? hmmm my onli question ... why would a famous writter copy ur work 😲 !!? Woow u must be awesome huh 🥱Originally posted by: -Sharmila-
Will post it again, after I have checked the link given by Manal and only if it dates after my earlier post!Sorry for all the confusion! But looks like I am getting over-inspired! 🤣 Or may be I'm over-inspiring ppl! 😛