Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aimin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: adutta94

hey i think tht'd be a gud idea๐Ÿ˜† but do u hav a suggestion 4  a name. by the way, thanks 4 compliment yaar. i knw it's so weird. even i don't understand whether i shud be mad at rashi lolz (vamp) or laugh at my silliness๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคช but seriously, give me some suggestion of name for rashi (vamp)

We all are a little pagal anyway. No need to feel so self-conscious.๐Ÿ˜Š Will have to think about a name for the vamp Raashi btw, lol. I think we should consult Dr. Farhin (PhD in YIH) when she gets here to make a suitable name. We all will put our heads together. Will be fun.๐Ÿ˜†

Btw, your comment about this being the silence before the storm, I'm still hoping that some kind of disaster will bring them together again... The waiting is killing me now.
adutta94 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimin

We all are a little pagal anyway. No need to feel so self-conscious.๐Ÿ˜Š Will have to think about a name for the vamp Raashi btw, lol. I think we should consult Dr. Farhin (PhD in YIH) when she gets here to make a suitable name. We all will put our heads together. Will be fun.๐Ÿ˜†

Btw, your comment about this being the silence before the storm, I'm still hoping that some kind of disaster will bring them together again... The waiting is killing me now.

i knw yaar. me too. don't know tht wht khichdi is happening in this guys brain๐Ÿค”. btw, ur right dr farheen is an expert on this. she could surely help us out๐Ÿ˜† lolzz.. ur right. it'll be fun to decide names for her๐Ÿ˜†lolzz. putting our heads together ROFL๐Ÿคฃ
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
OMG...whats happening here without me?? ๐Ÿ˜›
Why u'll are calling the new girl as vamp yaar...she has not become one yet...and hopefully not become also...๐Ÿค”...She is just a cool chick right now...๐Ÿ˜‰..did she harmed anything yet??? In fact i can see good things happening between AKSHARI bcoz of her...๐Ÿ˜ณ

@rashi - why u r so serious about these thing dear...relax...i know u wud be irritated with that a lot...but still try to ignore...relax

@aimin - What did u called me...haan...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
Btw it wud be fun to keep a nickname for our interior designer...๐Ÿ˜†...lemme think...๐Ÿค”

What r ur suggestions? ๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by frenz4u - 12 years ago
aimin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOL, look Raashi, it's Dr.Farhin!๐ŸคฃRaashi & I were just trying to make up a name for the vamp Raashi.๐Ÿ˜† & yeah, sure, she's not a vamp yet and I'm not saying she will be either but we're prejudiced against her anyway because she's trying to monopolise all of Akshay's time.๐Ÿ˜›

So, tell us, what are your ideas on a code name for her?๐Ÿ˜†My mind is blank right now. I think I've written so much in the past two days that I'm out of ideas. O_O The horror!
Edited by aimin - 12 years ago