Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hola! I'm doing good. Just packing right now. How are you doing on this "lovely Tuesday?"

Packing what?

I'm doing great...I was going through the list of the song you girls posted yesterday and can't decide which one to pick...and I have hurry up cause the post already passed over 150.  But Sour Candy is there in case...
Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Newdime

Hola! I'm doing good. Just packing right now. How are you doing on this "lovely Tuesday?"

Packing what?

I'm doing great...I was going through the list of the song you girls posted yesterday and can't decide which one to pick...and I have hurry up cause the post already passed over 150.  But Sour Candy is there in case...

I'm taking an unexpected trip out of town today. Will be leaving in an hour or so. 
Are you planning on posting the next part in the third thread? 
Limerance thumbnail

Minal Such a touchy comments...I really do wish you well from my heart...😃
Aah I got the spot...Azi u beat me for a bit...😊
Fine next time i'll show the 😛

Let me first get grip on my jumpy nerves...sighsss...

Minal, indeed the aura around is heavy...that is true we all carry a secret...nonetheless...only few can catch it. 

Maan believed that individuals were best able to comprehend others only when they themselves have gone through a similar experience.

How true this statement is, each words tells the meaning of it...Only one can understand the pain the other is going through when you know the definition of the word pain learned by the cruel reality. 

I loved the morning part...it was funny...but oh boy...temper is the hard part to control...

Dadi is gearing up fast...as if she will miss the 9:15 boat...lol

Let see whats the dreaded mistake Maan made and poor Piyu became the victim of it...I have a feeling but will leave the curiosity to build... till you update next...will ponder more...Excellent...

Indeed we carry secrets and more often than not they remain that way. But I think there is a part of us that wishes maybe someone or something would expose them to liberate us from whatever we are hiding so that we can move on. And this is where I am going with the story with both Maan and Geet. 
I'm glad you enjoyed the morning part, I thought a lightness would do for all the heaviness at the end. And well you Dadi is who she is! As for your feeling is almost correct as we already discussed but you will find out soon enough! 
Thanks for the comment as always I enjoyed reading it! :)
Limerance thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnaluv94

First of all, YAY!!!! You updated! Hehe.  Thanks for the update and the PM. 

Dadi setting Maan and Geet up for a date? That was interesting.

Two people trying to hide the pain inside and secrets. Isn't that how most people go through life, trying to hide something, whether that be past incidents, hurt or secrets. 

What did Maan do that caused Piyu to lose.. her mother? 
Anger and pain began to surge within as the memories began to flood back in. Pain from the loss, but what about the anger? Anger at himself? Or someone else? 

The saying curiosity killed the cat? Yeah, so not true. FF writers like you kill people [figuratively, of course]  ðŸ˜ƒ

You are right Krishna. We do hide pain and secrets for good reasons but at a certain point we also get tired of hiding them. There comes a point in life when we are just fed up and can't take it anymore. You will just have to wait and see what the anger and pain are all the result of! 
And as for my figurative killing do forgive me! ðŸ˜†

P.S. 
I'm waiting for your piece! This is your first energy boost of the day!
Newdime thumbnail

Originally posted by: Limerance

I'm taking an unexpected trip out of town today. Will be leaving in an hour or so. 
Are you planning on posting the next part in the third thread? 

Ohh are you?  When you will be back?  No i'm not going to post the new chapter on Thread 3...

It will be on 4.
Newdime thumbnail

Indeed we carry secrets and more often than not they remain that way. But I think there is a part of us that wishes maybe someone or something would expose them to liberate us from whatever we are hiding so that we can move on. And this is where I am going with the story with both Maan and Geet. 
I'm glad you enjoyed the morning part, I thought a lightness would do for all the heaviness at the end. And well you Dadi is who she is! As for your feeling is almost correct as we already discussed but you will find out soon enough! 
Thanks for the comment as always I enjoyed reading it! :)

There is a time in our life where we have to really seat back and go through all in a flashback and reel over again and see with a different POV.  You will then realize why did I do that or I wish I would have done that.  But they say, everything has its reason and purpose.  But sometimes certain things does not make sense till end and it shouldn't have happened.  And it's ok to carry on the blame on whoever. 
I was going to mention that, that the secret has to come out at some point or else it could spread like a poison.  You have to prepare for the consequence to face the out come of it.  That is much more predictable then unexpected outburst.  Thats worse and you won't get sec to recoup and steady yourself.   So I agree with you for how long one can hold it...it has to come out, better now then later.

Edited by Newdime - 12 years ago
Limerance thumbnail

Ohh are you?  When you will be back?  No i'm not going to post the new chapter on Thread 3...

It will be on 4.

It's just one day trip so I should be back by tomorrow and hopefully catch up with you girls at night if I get home early enough. 
I'm so sad I'll miss the fourth thread fun! :( Oh well...
Newdime thumbnail

It's just one day trip so I should be back by tomorrow and hopefully catch up with you girls at night if I get home early enough. 
I'm so sad I'll miss the fourth thread fun! :( Oh well...

Oh don't worry, you won't, I'll be missing from the forum tonight as well..taking parent to movies...so it will be tomorrow anyways...or day after.  I'm only half way of my chapter...so go happily and finish whatever you go to...
Limerance thumbnail

Thank you shah10!

Thanks sindu! 

Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

great part...it will be good if maaneet became friends, they can share their pain

Thanks and yes friendship is always the first step! 

Originally posted by: t_areeb

good dadi!!  some one had to take that step

and it was nice that he came and was involved in a discussion that too aouut his pain

Thanks t_areeb. Dadi isn't one to stand in the sidelines, she likes to be in charge. ðŸ˜†  As Maan yes he's also slowly letting his pain out. 

Originally posted by: amzu32

it was lovely update.
Thanx 4 pm: )

Thank you and no problem amzu32!

Thanks pixie. Glad you enjoyed it. 

Originally posted by: zaara_212

hmm interesting 

really want to know what happened in Maan's past...update soon pls

Thanks zaara2212 and you will find out but when I cannot say! ðŸ˜‰

Thank you Shalve!

Originally posted by: mandymore

Fab.prt.morning fight was cute,coffee date turned out to smthng more,hope they both help eachother in getting over their past n grief.thnxs 4 pm

Thanks mandymore! Yes this update was mixture of different things, I'm glad you liked it. 

Originally posted by: mrk_1

wow awsome yaar ...loved it 

Thank you mrk_1!

Originally posted by: Murlal

Great update. Look forward to the next one.

Thank you Murlal! I'll try my best to update soon!

Originally posted by: -dia-

awesome ...loved it!!

Thanks dia!

Limerance thumbnail

Oh don't worry, you won't, I'll be missing from the forum tonight as well..taking parent to movies...so it will be tomorrow anyways...or day after.  I'm only half way of my chapter...so go happily and finish whatever you go to...

Oh movie night, huh? Sounds like fun. Did you not have work today? You usually aren't on around this time. As for the chapter you are ahead of me I have nothing ready! Haha.