rate SSBS as a show. - Page 2

Poll

How would u rate SSBS as a show since its been on air?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
5 cause I love RG as a couple, but I am frustrated that Sangini's creatives have never been able to portray properly RG's lovestory!
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
3 on my behalf if a graph is to be drawn then it will be one initiated t the top to begin falling completely,Ram tracks ruined the show completely bringing bad luck for the show.
pinkcarnation thumbnail
I gave it a two only because of MIK. This show was cute and romantic for like the first few weeks (not months), then the writers just couldn't handle it.  I truly am glad its ending.
pinkcarnation thumbnail

Originally posted by: JONAKIHATESYOU

I just want to know how much will Iqbal rate it??Do you know?

Maybe a 3, he must realize that the character he signed up for has been butchered completely.
Sneha2487 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes Sangini started off very well and i'll rate it 4... the cv's cud have done so much to improve the ratings of the show as they had such a good cast...and Rudra -Gauri's characters were so strong but they ruined it all
jyot_puja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@shopaholic83, you should have stated there highest is 5 and lowest rate is 1. I thought otherwise and clicked the wrong rate on the chart.

My rating:

I would have rated it as 5 but Ram, Chachi and part of memory loss track force me to rate it as 4. Those tracks were real torture. Spine less and brainless CVs.

Edited by jyot_puja - 12 years ago