Varun...so what do you think ...should UT end or not????
the new track good for me for watching !!! but I think you want to end this show!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Varun...so what do you think ...should UT end or not????
Originally posted by: varun.tap
the new track good for me for watching !!! but I think you want to end this show!!
Oh who cares what I want... But as long as everyone thinks Rathod and Tapasya getting married is what should happen I am fine with that!!!!!!!!!! Frankly it is about time...the CV's have dragged it on long enough. He appears to love her so good for Tapasya finally she is getting a man who loves her despite her faults...I think after this everyone should live happily ever after.😉