history always repeat itself

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
after watching the way rudra was shown leaving  the mandap for gauri in yesterdays precap i couldn't just stop myself from remembering the scene when pihu did the same for him when she was going to get marry abhay and thought for second that history always repeat itself😃in past pihu left her mandap for rudra & now rudra will finally leave his mandap for gauri this is why we call history always repeat itselfi want rudra to run towards gauri in the same way as pihu ran towards him in past👍🏼it would be a scene worth watching when rudra will run after gauri & in return pihu will run after him😉this is also showing that rudra will do the same thing which pihu did before only the difference here is that rudra will do all this for his true genuine love gauri without whom he just can't think of his life🤗 Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: monaghosh

after watching the way rudra was shown leaving  the mandap for gauri in yesterdays precap i couldn't just stop myself from remembering the scene when pihu did the same for him when she was going to get marry abhay and thought for second that history always repeat itself😃in past pihu left her mandap for rudra & now rudra will finally leave his mandap for gauri this is why we call history always repeat itselfi want rudra to run towards gauri in the same way as pihu ran towards him in past👍🏼it would be a scene worth watching when rudra will run after gauri & in return pihu will run after him😉this is also showing that rudra will do the same thing which pihu did before only the difference here is that rudra will do all this for his true genuine love gauri without whom he just can't think of his life🤗

😍