Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
not only that..some of the gkd fans are saying that they  will watch cgm whn ashish would come otherwise don't...tht means they actually hv no love or interest for cgm..🤢
Ritu278 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this cant be..watching any historic show for an actor makes no sense,,that to for bhaiyajii🤢
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 yeah they dont because they like watching crap not  shows based on their history  and which increase their GK..
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
aur lagta hai channel walo ko bhi good show and good trp se alargy hai..koi show ache chalte hai to ya to bandh karwa dete hai ya fir bakwas track plan krte hai jisse trp low ho jaye Edited by jhum_86 - 13 years ago
Ritu278 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Imagine pe CGM ko chod ke saare shows bakwas hai...ab CGM ki respect bhi nahi hai to hum kya kar sakte hai...Sirf swayamvar rachne se kaam nahi chalta😡
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhum_86

aur lagta hai channel walo ko bhi good show and good trp se alargy hai..koi show ache chalte hai to ya to bandh karwa dete hai ya fir bakwas track plan krte hai jisse trp low ho jaye

i  give one good example of  imagine is bandini , it was one of the boring   show of this channel and  ended just because of its monotonus and filthy tracks 😡😡, lately i had heard that channel contemplating to restart it   to profane our tv screen by lewd scenes  once again ...
Edited by vikrant_shonit - 13 years ago
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritu278

Imagine pe CGM ko chod ke saare shows bakwas hai...ab CGM ki respect bhi nahi hai to hum kya kar sakte hai...Sirf swayamvar rachne se kaam nahi chalta😡

yeah agree at ur point ,  there is every show very boring and unwatchable in front of family  except chandragupt ..now ratan 😡 coming to swindle boys , she will have  one of those boys for some days and after that will do like rakhi had done ..
Historylover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: polly_03

Bhargavi, it's better u control ur emotions now, we have already received a warning 4m d mods but if u go on lyk dis we all wud b in a bigger trouble including u. evry1 in d forum is disappointed wid d news of dis leap but i think no1 is reacting as vehemently as u..plz calm down now, we hv been gud frnds in dis forum since i joined & i ( infact all of us) dont want to c u in any kind of trouble here.

Chill Polly😉 no one is going to get into trouble...i was acting vehemently coz i don't like any other cartoon except Mowgli😆...as I've already told that i was having 101 degree fever 4m last 3 days and shayad woh fever mere sar par chadh gaya tha...so main kya likh rahi thi...kya bol rahi thi mujhe khud nahi pata...but now i'm fine and all is well👍🏼

And to all Ashish bhaiya fans-
i never wanted to hurt anyone's feeling...but if knowingly or unknowingly i've done so i'm sorry 4 that😊 

Love 
Bhargavi😊