drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Faria-

Cascade...

we r eagerly waiting for ur update
plz plz update asap

faru
but beacuse of u n valiyah aj office se aker seedha laptop uthaya hai...have wriiten it...thora sa kam hai us per...

will update 2morow...with posibliy mehafiz

drfizaahmed thumbnail

Hi guys

Rplyed to u all….

Thnks fro loving the previous part so much ….hope u find this one worth reading too…..

I wont say how I feel abt this..as phir Valiyah will say I underestimate myself….so pls give ur verduicts even if u don't like it …..

It's a longgg update …oki….

Now for ur information…this is almost towards end….2 more chp n this ff cums to an end…..next chp mayb I'll update next weekend…..but last will not b before 10 june…..

Lov ya

fiza

Edited by drfizaahmed - 12 years ago
drfizaahmed thumbnail

CHAPTER 24:

ND: oye…ur still here

Mayank looked upto him with a grin n frown…

Mayank: haha….dado ur'n t getting rid of me so easily..

ND:  sharam nhi ati …..sasural mein rahty hoon…..

Mayank: nhi…..mein tu bad mein bhi yahin rehny k saoch raha hoon…he lean down n put his head on his shoulder….itny baray ghar mein….ur not safe ..

ND: acha …aby hat….he shrug him off his shoulder…..mein tu soch raha tha jan chotay gi tum se….per tum tu free hi hogay…

Mayank: ha ha….ab tu phass gay ap…mein tu yahin rahoo ga..ghar jami ban k..

ND: thik hai ghar k sara kam tum kerna

Mayank: jamai(son-in-law) se kam kero gay ap…ufff

Nupur: ap do no kya ker rahy hain

ND: tumhara pati pagal hogay hai

Mayank: woh us ko pata hai kuch naya batay..pls

Bell runged…

Nupur: ap dono…  ufff…..rkhy mein ati hoon

She reached the door n found a couer…opening it she was shocked n surprised….

Nupur: whts this mayank…

Mayank: wht

She gave him tht…

Mayank: frown of disappointment appers on his face…..im gonna kill this man

Nupur: will u explain

Mayank: I asked him not to mail it…but nhi us ko tu money chaiy na…it was supposed to b ur wedding gift…this isn't nt fair….he pouded

Nupur: ur mad …saying so she left

Mayank: wht ….i thought woh khush  hogi….per is ko kiya hoa…

ND: ab kiya kiya tum ny….

He forwarded the papers

ND: are u mad…..itna expnseive deal…kya zaroorat thi

Mayank: zaroorat…..ap k lagta hai hum ap kp akela chor ker delhi mein bahty gay….taky ap ki beti mjhy gangaal kerday….roz delhi aur Mumbai travel kerk….sorry….

ND: tum nhi mano gay…

Mayank: nhi…no way….i don't want to leave u

ND: he smile…asa lag raha hai ..tumhain shadi kerk kahin jana hai

Mayank: han tu…I have always been here..with u …its my home ..

He cuted him

ND: so its ur home u shud live here…so why to buy 3times expnse house next to this house

Mayank: ap k kayal hai mein ghar jami ban k raho ga…noway…acha …

ND: kyu tu mera beta nhi  hai

Mayank: dad woh baat nhi per……

ND: acha baba…but cancel this deal……not to spoil ur self respect…tum uper wala portion rent per laylo…bs….

Mayank: per

ND: thts n order….go …us se baat kero us ko pat nhi kiya hoa

……………………………….

SAMRAT: ma…mama….

SA: oh gr8 ..tum bhi agay…chalo ab tum bhi accompany kero humain

Samrat: kaha jan ahia

Sa: Mumbai..bhabhi laynay

The drop of water wch where going down his throat choked right there….his rage n fear was slightly increasing

Samrat: matlab

SA: matalb yeah…k myank n  nupur ko propose kiya aur woh mangi….meri tu samhj hi nhi arha kasy celebrate kero….mera beta..yeah khushi mehsoos ker gay yeah umeed hi chor di thi mein ny……ab tu kaha ja raha hai…packing kerny

Smart: nhi kuch yaad dilanay ….tum jao maa….mein bad mein ata hooo

Reaching his room….he get a grip at the table…to contol the amount of rage tht was boiling inside hin…..he threw evrythn on thr floor….

Samrat: ahhh…oh ms nupur bhuhan ..so u found urself tht much intelligent han….u forgot ..mein abhi zinda hoon….dekhta hoon yeah kasay milta hai tum ko…..noway….mayank tumhain khbai nhi pasakta

……………………………

Mayank: hey ….kya hua…..

She was standing near her bed…..looking outside

Nupur: how cum u always get to know wht is worrying me….

He hugged her from back…n whispered

Mayank: cause I love u….4 din se ajeeb shakal ban ker bahti hoo…pochta kuch hoon jawab kuch dayti hoo…n above all mere taraf dekhti bhi nhi ho….wasy im cross with u….i was waiting tu mjh se kaho gi but nhi…kyun tum mjh se yeah demand kersakti thi na

She chukled

Nupur: mein bhi tu dekh tum mjhy kitna jantay hoo….

Mayank: so..wht u got

Nupur: hmm thik thik ….u know me….

Mayank: exactly  the way u get to know…I knew u were worried..yaar actually even I didn't went to leave him…..mein bore hojata…..phir meri side kaun layta…tum se bachta kaun

Nupur: acha ..tu dad tumhain islyan chaiy…aur mjhy se bachna jaooo….hatho chor mjhy

He tighten his grip…try kerlo….he whispered near her ear…..she tried but his grip was turing from hold to caressing her……her struggled get lighter as his hand strt caressing hers…..diping his head ….he kissed her ear n lightly nipped it ….mayank

Mayank: hmm..as he moved his lips to her neck

Nupur: phne…with broken voice…..

Mayank: choro

Nupur: maynk pls….

Mayank he moved back from her neck…jao….he said angrily

Nupur: mayaankkk…..

Mayank: dekhi tu kis special k phne hai…he frowned….wch turned into smile seeing the caller id…"samrat"…..he screamed..

She tuned n rash seeing him getting hold on recver…

Nupur: mayank…rukh mein

Mayank: no…..no….

Bth of thm run …one in joy of listening HIS voice…one in fear …of truth getting reveal…

She got the grip was pulled back landing on floor…..accompany by him …he chukled..n with one hand hold her n put the phone on speaker….n ask nupur to remain silent……she hold his hand….in fear tht he'll break…

Samrat: tu ms nupur bhuhan…kya hua daar k maaray awaz nhi nikal rahi

He looked at her ..her face were getting paler but he thought its because of smarat 's anger not telling him abt them….he smiled…

Samrart: tumhai kya laga tum mjhy nhi bato gi tu mjhy pata nhi chaly ga….haan…his boice was full of rage n devilish thoughts

Mayank didn't recognized tht as he was over cloud nien knowing his brother called n was so loving them fact the he is gonna tell his brother abt his love….morover he is angry tht thy didn't told him

Mayank was giigle at samrat ..wao he is angry on us ….he must be…..but he just cant imagine samrat happiness whn thy I'll b one

Nupur clutch his hand tighly in fear n mayank was surprised by this…he nooded his head in wht …she shocked it slighty in no..

Samrat: nupur tumhai kya lag maynak ko sab bata do gi aur arm se enjoy ker giii….bolooo….

Mayank looked in a shock at the phone "mayank" he called him mayank ….nt bhai

Samrat: yeah wish tumhari khabi bori nhi hogi samhji…..wht have u thought …han….u will tell mayank abt ur n his marriage ..n he will be ok with it…han….i know u must have charmed him right….but still he didn't knew the reall truth …woh tu maar jay ga….uffu..nupur phir kya kero gi…he laughed ….

Mayank hold nupurs hand tightly…he was plainly looking at the voice wch was cuming n was piercing his heart…woh kiya bool raha hai….he loked confuses at nupur …who hided her face in him….he was toltal confused…...this isn't his brother no it cant b…..he cant b ..no he cant b…he cant talk like this abt him…." Mein maar jao ga" he cant use such words…he was his support ..with him always..

Samrat: kya hua ….u have no words….han ..uff so sad sweet heart: mayank looked at nupur who clutch him tight n placed her head soobing on his shoulder….he cant belive his brthers word….

Kya hoga jab us ko pata chaly ga….ek mein …us k loving brother…was the one who separated them…..wht will happen when he will get to know tht it was me the samrat sharama…..who exploited ur relation…..wht will happen meri jan whn mayank ..bechara will get to know tht I was the master mind who made him drug addict…..

The listening the truth his hold on nupur got weeken…he stod ther numb…..his mind was not registering anything….it cant b true….

Samrat: wht will happen whn he knew tht I knew abt mukti…I made him realize tht u are aginst ur relationship…..the phone call tht changed him completely was fake ….he laughed pit fully….he was planned to be drug addict …..i n gunjan gave him the drugs….n thn I made u to hold the truth ….n again I will make u hold the truth…yaad rekhna nupur….agar tum ny mayank se shadi ki…ya us k sath ek kadam bhi agay bahraya tu mjhy zayada muskil nhi hogi us ko tum se door kerny mein…yeah sach us ki jan lay lay ga aur phir..woh uper…aur hum tum …ek kamray mein band hoon

Myanak: SAMRAT…he scremed at top of his voice with tears in his eyes……

For smart it was ….like earth has been spined at top speed n he …he just cant figure out wht had hap;pen…..mayank is on phone ..he was numb shocke…n n droped his jaw…..he cant belive …no it can b…his plan cant failed…..

Looking at mayank 'ss numb n shivering figure ..she quickly cut the line …n turn n cupped his face

Nupur: myanak…..mayank…she shock him …mayank kuch tu bolo….mayank plsss….

Myanak: he looked at her…yeah samrat nhi tha na…hain na….nhi yeah samrat hoi hi nhi sakta….

Nupur: she hold him ….woh samrat hai mayank

Mayank: tum dodno mazak ker ray ho meray saath…..haina….asa tu ho hi nhi sakta…u bth r so witty ….tum bhi us k sath mil gai…he chukled with mosit eyes n reluctance filled in him…..us ko many bataya nhi ..tu …tu woh asa mazak ker rah hai hain…meri jan hai woh asa khabhi ker hi nahi sakta…..

Tum dodno bhi naaa…..

Nupur: she hold him from shoulder n shoked him…..mayank….woh mazak nhi ker raha woh sach bol rah ahi….us ny hi kiya yeah sab…..hosh mein aaoo….plsss….mayank …us ny dhoka diya tumhain

Mayank: asa nhi hoskta ……he griped her shoulder…..woh chot bol raha hai haina…with pleaded n vulnerability he looked in her eyes…with so much hope tht she will say yes its all fake …n his brother is his love…….haina na nupur ….bolo na pls…bolo na

Nupur: mayank yeah sach hai

She close her eyes n took him in her arms…..

Sab sach hai…sami hum se nafrat kerta hai…..sami….ny yeah sab kiya

He hold her very tight ….n strt palpating

Feeling his condition she kept repeating smai's deed …so tht he can finally broke n sobe

Mayank: nupur bs…pls….he strt sobbing as she could feel his tear on his shoulder…..kyun kiya us ny asa…..woh mjhy se nafrat kyun kerta hai….he broke ..n looked at her like a child…whose favt toy has been broken by sum1…

Woh tu mjhy se itna pyar kerta tha….tum se kitana pyar kerta tha…phir woh kasay tumahry baray mein as kasy kaha sakta hai. ….he strt crying …how can he….the love of 29 years was mere fake…nt a single moment tht was ture…..mayank..she moan…..how can he act life long…how is possible…..kyun kiya us ny asa….KYUNNN…..she griped his head n hided him in her…..he hold her n cryed is heart out…..

Sliding down he lyed on her lap..huging her tighly…n sobbing ….she kept consoling him..n caressing his hairs with love n calming him..n sobbing her self…..looking him so torn n broke….she was complelty helpless…this was meant to happen ..n it did happened……they way she expected ….but better it came out of sami's mouth..

Even imaging his name….a fire was burned inside her…how could he just be like tht to a person who loved him morethn anytng …always….

His sobbed was sub sided as he was going in slumber better for him as he was still a bit weak…..she was looking at him with love …promising this was the last time thty are crying because of sum1….last time the have been victimize by others due to there goodness…….placing his head on pillow…she moved out to tell her father n shilpa anty ..as mayank wouldn't be able to ….moving down she found …..shlpa anty n her father chukling in joy….

SA: aray wah agai meri beti …..

She wa so torn tht didn't responded to her open arms n set on sofa…..

ND: nupur …r u ok …kya hua….

Nupur: samrat…dad mayank ko pata chal gaya …..she looked at her dad n he closed his eyes in pain

ND; beta yeah tu hona hi tha….kasa hai woh

Nupur: dad woh bora toot gaya hai….complelty shattered…..she strt sobbing

ND: be strong he needs u ….he will never get over with this…life long he will stay with this betrayal

SA: kya hau hai agir baat kiya hai….

She took a deep breath n tolds her evrythng…n find a complety shatred mother………to console….

SA: mjhy mayank se milna hai…kaha hai….mjhy se zayada tu woh sath raha hai usk….u knw wht whn they where young he never use to even let any1 scratch …..mayank was always there with him…like a guardian…his father was always busy but ….n wht he did….wht he did to his brther…see…..nafrat arhi hai mjhy us se…..

Nupur: woh uper hai meray room mein

She went inside n found him sleeping cuddling to himself…..sobing still….her heart ached n tears strt flow out her eyes….

Moving to him she ruffled his hairs to wch he got awken

Loking at her he realized tht she got the worse night mare naarted to her….he hugged her

Mayank: ma….mein itna bora ho kiya

SA: chup ….asa kahbi kahan bhi nhi

Mayank: tu woh mjhy se itni nafrat kyun kerta hai

SA: kyun woh bad naseeb hai….mera beta hai…yeah soch ker bhi…I feel disguting of my self

Mayank: maa pls…..

They hugged each other n sobbed out loud….shring there pain …tht they were feeling too much

SA: chal uth…..she wiped her tears…mein jis kam k lyan aai thi ab hum woh kertay hain

Mayank: maa mera kisi cheez k dil nhi chah raha hai

SA: woh yeahi tu chata hai…aur nupur k kiya…bs beta ab buhat hogaya….ab tum dono odsray k lyan apni khushiya barbad mat kero

Mayank: woh doosra nhi hai maa…mera bhai hai

SA: nhi hai woh tera bhai….dushman hai tera…..tu kyun nafrat nhi ker sakta us se….isi baat k faida uthaya hai….bs ab utho …nupur bhi itni pareshan hai…us ny tu akelay yeah sab saha tha na…..

Mayank: kaha hai woh……

Edited by drfizaahmed - 12 years ago
valliyah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Edited

Soorryy late edit...virus re...!!!

Fantabulous outstanding update...!!!

I told u didn't i that i love this sasur damaad...they really crack me up😆..."Tumhara pati pagal hogaya hai...woh usko pata hai kuch naya bataiye🤣"...this duo na full too filmy n always ready for tang khichao be it Nupur's or each other😆...bechari Nupur...but she loves them this way isn't she😉...!!!

Aww my mayu such a sweetoo he is...she was upset n reluctant to leave her dad alone though she never told but he knew her inside out...bechara planned for a surprise but it miserably flopped😆...he soo wanted to kill that idiot who mailed...but u see more than Nupur its him who didn't want to leave dad🤔😆...!!!
Now comes Mayur😳...Awww soo close n the back hug(i soo miss yaar)😍...a sweet little yet passionate moment...his caress...nuzzling...nibbling...uff breathtaking☺️...(hiding face with dupatta😳)...chk pulse plsss...!!!

I soo hate this man(samrat)...duniya mein jitni galiyan hai woh sab uske liye😡...disgusting fellow...he stooped so low...his words arggg hate hate hate him to core...how can he do this to him ...a person who loved n trusted him the most...oh how miserably he butchered his trust...log jealousy mein kitna gir jatey hai...!!!

Mayank's all shattered n broken to know the bitter truth...is seemed hollow...how painful to know the most dearer n nearer person has cheated on u and that to so awfully...he almost died at that moment...samrat's every word pierced his heart to the core...n i hate samrat to the core for doing this to Mayank who was the most loving n concerned bro n was a fatherly figure...Ohh how painful n heartwrenching moment it was...he was soo not ready for this blow...his pain his reluctancy to believe all this was soo evident...."woh samrat nahi tha na...woh samrat ho hi nahi sakta...woh tou meri jaan hai...tum dono mazak kar rahe ho na...tum bhi milgayi uske saath...bolo na...yeh sach nahi hai na.....his chuckle in between tears made me cry...yes i literally cried...!!!

Nupur a true Ardhangini she is...i simply adore her...she never left his side be whatever the circumstances were...always stood beside him no matter what...so delicately she consoled n supported him to sink in the reality...how she wanted to protect him from all pains by embracing him but was soo helpless as nothing she could do to lessen the pain he was going through...her urges to build a shield around him soo no pains could touch him  ever was so evident...she felt miserable... restless...to see him all broken...though she too was broken but only she bothered is abt him n his pain...superbly written Fiza👏...!!!

Shilpa mom and her love for Mayu is universal truth u see...she instantly believed every word of Nupur though the person in question was her own son...she too only bothered abt Mayur esp Mayank right that moment...she truly is a support system for Mayur...so sweetly she made Mayank realize not to back off as samrat will win then n to think abt Nupur as she had gone through this alone all the while...just love her for this...!!!

"Maa...kya main itna bura hoon...Nahi...woh badnaseeb hai"...he asked with soo much pain...but her answer was a relief...yess she is absolutely right...woh waqaih mein badnaseeb hai...!!!

Samrat...tumhari tou...gayi bhains pani mein 🤢...!!!

No words r enough to appreciate this heartwrenching update...way to go girl👏👍🏼...!!!

Edited by valiyah27 - 12 years ago
mayuloveu thumbnail
fiza you have to promise that u will update tomorrow. we cant wait more.
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Edit

ahhh it was heart wrenching update Cascade... Feel bad for mayank... he was shattered after hearing the [aln of Samrat... it was totally shocking and unexpected- na??? but jo bhi hota hai acche k liye he hota hai...thnx GOD he came to knw abt d truth- nupur ko batana nehi para... it woud be hard to reveal d truth toward to mayank...

i just hate Sam- he is disgusting... how could he do this...??????? ye tou maafi ki layek bhi nehi hai...

maaynk was in so much pain- lekin koi baat nehi.. Nupur uski saath hai na...she is his life support system...Inshllah everything will b fine soon...

the bonding b/w nuour's dad and mayank just out of d world... i just loved it-so pure and amazing na...:D

Cascade u have done a great job
fantastic part hun
outstanding update
thanx a lot for updating it
now i m eagerly waiting for d next part...

take care and try to update soon

@valley i mean shashikala -waiting for ur OS...:D

Edited by -Faria- - 12 years ago
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
finally he know.s i feel so relieved now.the truths heart breaking but with time everyone learns to live with the truth. and i'm sure he will too.
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Finally the truth is Revealed, i can imagine Mayank's Condition, i hate Samrat, and i m waiting for now samrat and mayank's confrontation..
Fiza this is Brilliant Update..
gopi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome updt dear
finally mayank knows about samart..feeling bad for mayank..you expressed mayank's emotions very well
waiting for the next updt...cont soon