_.o-"*Happy Birthday Nabila *"-o._

kchaims thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
NOTE:BIRTHDAY POST IS 2 PAGES LONG

*Jot and Tanu, and Shikhu come on stage.*

Jot: Now i have to wait till September for season 3 of TVD😳

Tanu: SAME PINCH😲

Shickhu: WHAAZ THAT? KMH is forever!

Jot: Myaoo what is there to 'same pinch' here? HMPH . We both are talking about the same show right so obviously we will be able to watch on the same month😡

Tanu: Meow mom don't you think you are a bit cruel these days? 😳 and Shickachoo I never watched KMH😳

Jot: Myaoo so what ,after all i am your MOTHER 😃Shicku forget KMH . TVD is better😳

Tanu: *sighs*

Shikhu: Why is it that i am always stuck in between a mother and daughter on stage? Same thing happened on naadu's budddayy 😳We are not here to talk about your family history . We are here for something better

Tanu: *dances* BUT WHAT😲

Jot: MYAOO i just told you its someones birthday 😡

Tanu: Yes i remember now its Nebulla's bday😛

Jot: Thank god you had given another name for her otherwise the surprise would have gone in pani😡

Shikhu: Devaaa😡

Tanu: Stop being a chewing gum both of you

*NJ comes on stage with Megz*

NJ: Shikhs, Jo and Daffy you people just came without even *sniff* informing me and Inb*sniff*

Megz:Yeah *sniff* patni et tu brute 😭

Tanu: Meow told she will call you both😲Right Shickachoo?

Shikhu: Right😎

Jot: *scratches head* Urm I forgot? NO your phones were off 😃

Megz: You think we would believe that? HMPH.

Jot: Ok i forgot. So what.

Shikhu: Thats so like Jotty🤣

Nj: So dont forget i am one of the seniors in BC 😡

Megz: and i am one of the seniors in CC. 😡

Jot: I am a senior in CC too HMPH .

Tanu: So today is the bday of ...

Jot, Megz, Nj, and Shikhu: NOOO!!

Tanu: Nebullla😍🤣

Jot: Meow you are grr!

Nj: she is like Ah-May-Sing .Shes my best buddy on IF😎 WE RULE.

Jot: She is my Nuttie😍 [Like Nutella 😃]

Megz: She is my ..umm i dont know her?🤣🤣

Tanu: She is my Nebulla. Brighter than every star.⭐️🤣

Shikhu: Shes my Nebulla too then ☺️🤣

Jot, Tanu, Shikhu, Nj and Megz:
 She is one of the jaan of BC <3 She's none other than Tomiko aka Nabila! Happy birthday princess😃

Edited by daffodils.dudu - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbm2szXeGv4[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Angel-Jot. - 12 years ago
Angel-Jot thumbnail

Joined IF on October 25, 2005, has watched numerous Zee TV shows, has read the Twilight series, and the Harry Potter series!
ZunRaJoSweetShickTaMaggy News brings to you, an exclusive interview with the birthday girl! Interviewer is Jot, costumes and set by Megs, Tanu and Zunni, lights by Sweetu, camera by Ravjot and editing by NJ!

||
Jot: In this week's episode of ZunRaJoSweetShickTaMaggy News, we bring to you, our viewers of CrazyLand, an exclusive interview of the Bollycurry Writers' Team's Head and also a winner of 2 Bollycurry awards, Nabila Wants-to-be-Mrs-Khurana!

*Nabila walks in grinning*

Nabila:
Hello everybody! It's such a pleasure being here! Oh and i just adore the name of your news show guys! ZunRaJoSweetShickTaMaggy! I mean, it's just so unique and so out there you know? Gosh. I'm gonna name my child that! And now we should start the interview. What's the first question?

Jot: 😆 Come up with one made-up crazy food...thing. Come up with a name and what it would be-what it would be made of.

Nabila: Duh, something made of chocolate!  Does it have to be original?  How about a HUGE bar of chocolate? I know you get the big ones but I'm talking GIGANTIC ... You can call it Nibbles in honour of me!😃

Jot:

*shakes head* Not original at all. *sighs*
Suppose you were stuck at a deserted island and the only thing you had was a stick, a box of chocolates, and a bottle of water. How do you save yourself?

Nabila: Haha, chocolate!!!  Ok ... I'd break the stick in to two to and try to start a fire because there has to be something I can set alight!  Then I'd ration the water ... maybe mix it a little with the sea water to make it last longer and wait it out until I get rescued/(finally) learn how to swim/die of starvation clutching my box of chocolates.

Jot: Who's your favourite actor/actress? If you were given the chance to spend the day with them, how would you spend it?

Nabila: Christian Kane!  I would probably stalk him on the sets, get him to teach me a few fight moves and round of the day off by asking him to sing something. If you have no clue who I'm talking about, Youtube Leverage now!😲

Jot: And now we move on to our Rapid Fire segment! 😃 What's your favourite colour?

Nabila:
Currently, Peach.

Jot: Favourite Hindi show?

Nabila:
Geet

Jot: Favourite English show?

Nabila: Oooh ... that's a hard one.  Urhm, I'll go with 'Community'

Jot: Favourite language other than your native one and English

Nabila: Japanese! 
Kon'nichiwa!

Jot: Favourite actor/actress-Name at least 3.

Nabila: Gurmeet Chaudhary, John Abraham and Christian Kane

Jot:Favourite Hollywood movie?

Nabila:Currently The Notebook.

Jot: Favourite Bollywood movie?

Nabila: DDLJ - can't beat the classics.

Jot: Favourite food [other than chocolate]

Nabila: WHAT?  No chocolate?😭 ... Urhm, okay, my flatmate's Chicken Steak Burhers ... Mm!

Jot:Your hobbies are?...

Nabila: Sleeping, reading and eating!😆

Jot: Team Twilight, Team Jacob or Team Edward?

Nabila: Team Edward!  But the movies sort of ruined it all for me!

Jot: What's your favourite song?

Nabila: Currently everything from the Starkid soundtrack!

Jot: Who's your favourite singer?

Nabila: Michael Buble :)

Jot: What do you think about the CC's of IF?

Nabila:Me loves the contests you guys put up!😃

Jot: Who's your favourite CC? 😳 Nuttieee...😃

Nabila: Nuttie it is!😆

Jot: What have you always wished for on your birthday?

Nabila: Cake!

Jot: Thank you for coming Nuttie! 😃 Have a great birthday!

*Nuttie walks off grinning*

Jot:
And that ladies and gentlemen was our Cause she's Cool Like that episode of ZunRaJoSweetShickTaMaggy News! And with that, we bid adieu! See you next week!

Shikhu: No wait! We forgot to put the Discretion advised or whatever warning before the show started! 😲

Ravjot:
Which is why we're showing it now! HMPH. 😳

WARNING.
The related content may be too cool for some viewers. Viewers discretion is advised.

Megs: Oh and those idiots also forgot to tell you guys that we're going to have a quick video of what everyone thinks of the birthday girl and a run-down of Nabila's Timeline-Her Top 10 Moments of her life! So continue to read-err-watch below? Whatever that meant! 😃 Bye now.

--||--
Angel-Jot thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIJDO-ud_CQ[/YOUTUBE]

--

*Sweetu looks around confused and sees NJ beside her drooling over some Spanish dude*

Sweetu:
SPLN! Dude! *smacks NJ* What's up?
NJ: *frowns glaring at Sweetu*
Can't you see i'm busy Sweetu?
Sweetu:
Uh. Ok. But, um, the camera is on and i have no idea what to say. 😲
NJ:
Rap! 😎
Sweetu: '
Bout what? 😲 Spln, please be smart for once. Imma gonna smack you again. 😳
NJ: *sighs*
About the birthday girl stupid! 😳
Sweetu:
Oh ok! 😃

*Lights turn off and focus on MadDipset..whatever nickname-Ravjot-gave-her Sweetu😃*

Ohh yeaah.
Uh-huh.

I'm here to tell you a small story
About a girl with high glory
Turning 20
She adores Maneet
You may ask me
Who is she?

Born on
June twenty-one
And a whole lotta fun
A Twilight fan
An awesome
[used to be] moderator
None other than Tomiko!

Tomiko? Tomiko? Tomiko?
NABILAAA!

||

*NJ grins*

NJ:
We should probably do what we were here to do. 🤔
Sweetu: What are we here to do? Show ma 'bling?
' 😎 *does a weird failed hand motion thing causing NJ to crack up*
NJ:
Don't try that again. 🤣 Phew. Wow. Ok. We are here to present Nabila's Timeline idiot!
Sweetu:
Why us? 😳
NJ:
I dunno about you. But i'm cool. That's why i was chosen. 😎
Sweetu:
Pffftt. And NJ has officially lost it. Ladies and gentlemen of the CrazyLand Channel, we present to you, Nabila's Timeline!
NJ:
Go on and read her Top 10 moments! Written by the birthday girl herself! 😃

T O P 1 0

The day I was born. 😎
The day my little brother was born ... I remember eating a peach in the hospital and staring down at him. 😆
Finally learning how to spell my name right in nursery ... I still have the piece of paper!
4. Telling my dad I like to read and waking up the next morning to find the whole Disney collection near my bed.

5. Googling JJKN and stumbling across [Dum Dum Da!] India-Forums.
6. The PM that asked me if i'd be interested in becoming Cool Viewbie for Parivaar forum.
7. Living through my Duke of Edinburgh expedition [which involved killer sheep, horses try to escape and someone stealing our food in the middle of the night! 😲]
8. Surviving A Level Maths [Anyone going through that right now, my sympathies! Anyone who's doing that as a degree - are you crazy?!]
9. Discovering one of my closest friends in University [she peeked at my paper during an exam to see which questions I was doing. 😆]
10. I'll leave this for any of the amazing moments I've left out. 😃

||
NJ: And read below for Nabila's fantasy put into words by Tanu's wife Megs!
Edited by Angel-Jot. - 13 years ago
Angel-Jot thumbnail
*Meg puts on her reading glasses and sits down on the comfy chair with all the kids [you guys] siting in front of her on the carpet*

Megs:
Welcome to Nabila's Fantasy Academy children! Here you can learn all about Twilight, Harry Potter, Maan Singh Khurana, Christian Kane, and John Abraham! For breakfast we serve, chocolate omelettes, for lunch, we have chocolate sandwiches and dinner consists of chocolate pasta! And today in class, i will read to you a story about the headmistress of this school, Nabila Wants-to-be-Mrs-Khurana who once went to the Hogwash School for Wizcraft and Blizzardly. Sit back and enjoy!

In Hogwash School for Wizcraft and Blizzardly, Nabila, the 19 something fashionista of Gryffindor (Also known as the house for the brave, the kind and the absolutely stupendous) was busy. Extremely busy. But not watching a movie, or say doing some dorm work. She was busy watching the usually reserved Maan , also of her house, (And who had looked like he would kill DumbellDore when he announced him in Slytherin'but that's another story altogether) do Tai-chi. (Or whatever martial arts he was into)

Those abs. She would never forget those glorious more than a Greek God could ever give you washboard abs.

But just while she was watching him do the Tai and the Chi, her hamster Christian Kane, who was more into female hamsters than hot males in the Gryffindor house, got bored and decided it was time his mistress met her crush once and for all. He slipped out of her nimble fingers and went scurrying towards the blocks of ice Maan was in the process of destroying. (Or rather melting into a puddle of water-an effect he also had on girls, no matter which house they belonged to). Maan yelped in surprise as the sharp-toothed hamster came towards him and landed up slipping on one of those puddles. Nabila reached out to help him and their hands met.

Instant sparks flew. And they say water is not a good conductor of electricity.

Christian Kane, satisfied that his work was done, scurried off to the gardens of the school to meet his girlfriend Edwarda Cullen. But that's a story for another day.

Maan immediately steadied himself and helped an obviously weak-kneed Nabila steady herself too. He then furiously yelled, 'Maan Singh Khurana ko aaj tak kisi ne nahi sambhaala hai!' Nabila jumped-literally. His effect was more than that of a levitation charm.

'I'm sorry,' she stuttered. Of course, she didn't want to stutter, but she was tactful enough to know that boys were more inclined not to force you to commit hara-kiri if you stuttered. In fact they liked stuttering girls.

'It's okay,' he said grudgingly. He couldn't help but stare at her. She was pretty. In fact she reminded him a lot of his previous girlfriend, Geet, back in Punjab, in India. He liked her. And plus, she had done a lot of damage to his ego that day, more than the usual quota of most.

'Hey you wanna go on a date tomorrow-to the Naintara Inn for Witches and Wizards??' he said casually, looking here and there. She gaped, and then stopped herself. 'Yeah sure,' she said. 'Well I have to do my exercise now,' he said gruffly. He didn't ask me what I was doing watching him shirtless. Good job girl! She told herself.

But on the day they were supposed to go, suddenly Maan realized he had an exam on Runes. Damn you DumbellDore! He was only good at lifting weights. Nabila was crawled up on the dorm room sofa now watching DDLJ-the Sequel, in which Raj has to compete for Simran's affections with Ryan Gosling and John Abraham-but that's a story for another day.

It was when suddenly a nervous looking fresher came up with a box. It was full of chocolates. And a note too: Isn't it your birthday tomorrow? Meet me while I'm in the gym?

Nabila smiled to herself. Her 20th was going to be the most special one ever'

Definitely not the end!

--

*Megs puts away her glasses and grins*

Megs: Kids, Miss. NJ will be presenting a Tribute to our headmistress from Bollycurry next! Let's all head to the gym and get ready for the assembly.

||

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Gaaonwalo, yeh jo Nabila haina Nabila...Iske saath mere lagan hone wala tha 😲 Bahut yaarana tha hum dono ka... par fir, fir beech mein agayi deewar ... kaun?! Arre aur kaun, Gunia mausi 🤣 Par yuhin thode har kahani Sholay ban jaati hai! 

Humari kahaani mein aya twist! Mausi kayaarana to Beel aur mujse se bi bad kar jamaa ☺️ Aur dekhte dekhte hum teeno... ❤️❤️❤️ - arey wahi... jise angrez log 'threesome' kehtein hain bhai! 

Khair, yuki zada to main bolti nahin, par kyaa karein - pyaar ke dushman har taraf hain! 😡 Aur isiliye, mere itnaaa zor dene par bi in kambakht zulmi CC kafila walon ne ek dam bindaas threesome footage dene se saaf inkaar kar diya 😲

Fir?! Fir kya - mujhe bi yuhin thode Sholay remix banane ka kaam diya hai 😎 - bhai yuki to zada main bolti nahin, par ek tarkeeb bhi na nikaal paun, to kya faydaa!  😉

To tarkeeb kuch yuki nikli ke bola maine bhai CC walon, ek exclusive Buzzer section to banta hai - hai, ke nahin?! CC wale bhi saale aise kahan maante hain... to tarkeeb ko anjaam dene ke liye layi main Jai ka sada rahe salaamat khurafaati sikka!   (ji, woi. jismein heads mango to heads aata hai, aur tails maango, to bhi heads aata hai 🤣 ) 

Bas fir kya tha, kiaa humne toss, aur manga maine heads... fir kya hua?! fir kya hona tha...

Yukin bina zada bole baale, le aayi main apke liye ...

Angel-Pebby

-Nadii-

Lola

Bhav [sourpuss]

... nope, not over yet! scroll down for more!
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Harsha [Phoenixgirl]

Hershi [Smileyface]

Gunia

Jenifer.

Tia aka Tes_v1

Dodo aka daffodils.dudu

Lo, tamasaa khatam, paiysa hazam 😆
Angel-Jot thumbnail

Zun

Busy making sigs.
--

Ra

That dungar decided that her sleep was more important than your birthday so she left right after the interview. 😳

--
Jo

Nuttie Bear!! XD My Nutella buddy. XD 🤣 It's your birthday. =]
You're 20. And just in case you're wondering about the dates appearing on top of the posts, well..we started on your birthday thread nearly 2 months ago. 🤣 You know why? Because i thought your birthday was on May 21st instead of June. Thank god NJ corrected me. 🤣 But you what? Happy Birthday!! I love you loads and i'm so glad to have you as my head and as a friend [apparently child as well. =/ ].
If there is one person who i don't mind calling me "Jottie" then it's you.
Here's a little something from me to you:

Yes. Pigs. 🤣 I know you hate em but that's why i got Shikhu to make this amazing sig for you. 🤣 I know you love me. Kay so. Share the cake and chocolate. and bake me some cookies please! 😃

With love,
Jottie.

--

Sweet

Disappeared. Exams. 😲

--

Shik

Hey Nibbles,

wishin' u a sooper-dooper walaa happy birthday sweety!claps*
u are one my cutie aunts on IF, dunno how and where from, cos we hv hello lot of confusions regradin; our Moms & Dads.. OMG!!!🤣🤣
and that way me ur Niece😆🤗, so we surely deserve a 'party-full-on' as u turn 20
soo...on this 'auspicious' 🤣 here's what i got 4 u, to cherish n relish ur childhood days😍
and i noe u love ur family so much along with the charcters i hv used for ur buddayy specialll siggy from the 150th episode of ur fav 'Family Guy'...too much naah! hun...🤣

lodsa luv❤️, luck, wishes, happiness, success and IF-ing😉
ur co-buzzer and chaahne-waali🤣

shikaachooo

--

Tanu

NEBULLLAAA, <3<3
my hamster☺️

🤗🤗
I cant bliv u are turning a year older. Now i have known u for two years and a half? WOO . This is news. Being the amazing late comer , i am struck to send a late message aint i? So here is my late bday wishes for u . 😛 May all your wishes come true and may u have a wonderful year ahead. You are one of the sweetest members i ever met . ILOVE YOU SOOO MUCH . i am not telling just to make you special on your birthday but you totaly deserve the title sugar candy🤣 I LY keep rocking . keepp the writers working 🤣🤣 especially jot and ami🤣🤣

HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again 😎
-love
 tanu <3

--

NJ

Dearest Billi Beela,

On this day of mourning your uneventful and sadly hardly treachery marked teen years I wish you all the Drum and Strang (obtained using poetic convenience on what the Germans phrase as Sturm and Drang) in the years to come. May you be bestowed with an adventurous holiday soon, marked with a scandalous love story come true, with backpacking tanning lazying hiking trekking reading and absolutely no economics!  [Oh of course there are strings attached. You get to take the very entertaining moi on the holiday with you 😎 Now doesn't that sound fun?!?!]

And yes, on that note, may you (after all the very much needed fun escape) find your dream job, settle in, and spend days calling up friends (LIKE ME!) from your work desk with a boss who is chill and likes your work very much!!!

Aah, you get the drift. Have a wonderful day, and plentiful year ahead mate. May your choicest dreams - and the wild fantasies - soon come true!!!

ps: You know I love you man, So. Very. Much!

xoxo
nj

Maggy

Happy birthday Nabila!
You must be wondering..who is this gal...why would she be interested in my birthday..and why the hell did she write that craptastic fanfiction on me? 😆 😕 Well..I'm a CC..I just luuurve burthdays because you get to dance and you get free food also XD and I wrote that fanfiction because really...why would you turn down a chance to write about shirtless MSK? 🥺
On a serious note...I'd really like to get to know you better.. ZunRaJoSweetShikTaNJ have worked really hard on this for you..so that must mean you're this really awesome person...(though if Tanu can marry someone like moi...maybe CC's and BC's are just born with that sweetness. 😆)
Love, Megz. 😊

(ooh and have a blast! Preferably Tanu, though you can blow up someone else if you can't find her. XD)

--||--
Angel-Jot thumbnail

Wishing Nabila
Many Many Happy Return's Of The Day 
May God Bless You Always 
Have An Amazing Year Ahead
Keep On Rocking 
Cheers

hi.

well i dont know nabila personally..
but as its her birthday
here is my wish for her..
may God bless with success and happiness in every walk of life...
may ur loved ones stay around u forever...
hugz for the birthday girl
rabi

Dear Nibbles,

You rock! And you're awesome! I'm so glad that I know you because at times, you're oh so adorable and funny. I'm happy to work under you for BC because it's always fun! Although, you never run in circles much. That upsets me oh so much. =( Buttt, I will go on about that some other day. 😃

I haven't known you for a long time, but I have to say, at first you scared me. Don't ask me why or how...You just did. Weird, now that I think about it.. But now, you don't scare me at all! 😃 You're quite cool now. 😎 And funny. 😃 And rocking! Can't forget the rocking. 😛

I hope that you have a rocking birthday! Be sure to run in circles before you blow out the candles on your cake and make a wish! Don't forget that!

Loveee youu! =)

-Ami =) *runs around in circles*

Happy Birthday Nabss. 🥳

May all your wishes and dreams come true. May this coming year bring you loads of success and happiness! I cant believe its been more than 2 years. Time flies eh?! It feels as if I PMed you a couple of months ago to join the BC team. There was no looking back after that. Your the best co-head anyone could ever ask for! 🤗 *GO WRITERS* You, yourself are an amazing writer! I made you a little something😳 :
https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c226/gk_hgt_09/nabs.jpg
Love you loads! ❤️ Happy Birthday once again. Party hard and keep smiling. And you better save a piece of cake for me *hmph*

- Gurpz

Happy Birthday Nabila!!!

I Hope you have am AMAZING Day!!! May all your wishes come true & God bless u with lots of Love & Happiness!!! =)

||_---_||
Angel-Jot thumbnail

Stalkers: Tanya aka Tanu [daffodils.dudu] & Ravjot [-Ravjot-]

Interview/Lay-out/Script(s):
Harjot aka Jot [Angel-Jot.]

Introduction:
Tanya aka Tanu [daffodils.dudu]

Buzzers Tribute: Naseem aka NJ [spln]

Meghna aka Megs [IndigoBlues]