Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
wowie arhaan ki shurbhi meri jaan mindblowing itne romantic scenes mar dala sach me u know while reading i,m blushing tooo amar abida story forwarding tooo good nice conversation bt u and arhaaan r superb love each and every moment can feel it love our shurbhi feelings and blushing face wow hum to kho gae g kho gae waiting for the next one😳😳
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow abida sis mindblowing vm,s for ff hats off to u loved it so cute songs really appreciated carry on
and sorry shurbhi for commenting so late as i was busy bt it,s awsome mindblowing keep up the romantic ff
rockin_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow great job πŸ‘.. nice. new & creative way 2 put the ff.. i like it lol... πŸ˜ƒ
rockin_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: surbhisachwani

shagufff sis ..how r u .misseddd uuu πŸ˜›
aww huggsss to u tooo πŸ€—

im gud wat abt uu???????πŸ˜› i no i didnt get 2 comment on all the parts regularyly cuz of skool but i always read them on time.. so ya & omg u liked the name i gave u???? πŸ˜² well if yes then yayyy πŸ˜†... im content πŸ˜³.. 
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww thanx both of u n thanx for complimenting ammar n mine story tooo:D n yeaa surbhi n arhaan r the leads sooo they r rockingg:D i luv their story a lottt  n offcourse meri b mujhe pasand he hahaha
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

awww ab nahi bolungi ..paaakaaa
sorryyy

tumahri paresani kya hai sis.tum dosti main humesa thanks or sorry ko leate hoπŸ˜†
abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
updating the next part in few mins
abi i wil see the vms tooo
u'll love this parttt <wink>
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

updating the next part in few mins

abi i wil see the vms tooo
u'll love this parttt <wink>

jaldi update karona yaar. i feel sleeping.just wait 4 ur update.
abcd2 thumbnail

Ammar and abida were driving off to the hospital.

Ammar 'to aaj finally tumhari bandage remove ho jayegi.

Abida-yeahπŸ˜ƒ.she said excitedly.she too was tired of this bandage.     Ammar-waise is baar mat gir jana kyunki iss baar mein tumhe nahi bachaunga.πŸ˜‰

Abida-whattt how rude.she said with anger.  Ammar gave a loud laughhh.🀣

Seeing his laugh .her anger increased.

Abida-sir aapko na hasna sikhana hi nahi chahiye.ab yeh mujh par hi bhaari pad raha hai.😑

Ammar-hahhahhahhhahha tum mujhe sir kyun bol rahi ho .hum mere cabin mein nahi hai. He again gave a laugh.

Abida-ha ha fine .mujhe bhi shauk nahi hai aapko sir bulane ka ammar .mera bas chale to mein aapko khadoos bulaooo.😑

Ammar-kya kahaaa    abida-KHADOOSSS 😑.  ammar-mein tumhe khadoos lagta hoon.

Abida-haaa .hamesha mujhe daate rehte ho ki yeh nahi kiya ,yahan dyhan kyon nahi diya''..

Ammar-aur kya kya naam rakhe hai mere.    Abida-bahut saare. Lekin abhi nahi bataungi.kal bataungi.

Ammar-woh kyonnn.     Abida-wohhh wohh meine abhi soche nahi hai na that's why.she said innocentlyyy..

Ammar laughed at his cutee replyyy.   Abida-ab agar tum ek aur baar hase naa I m gonna step out of the car.she was opening the door of the car when suddenly amar caught her arm tightly and pulled her back to the seat.

Amar-kya kar rahi hoo'accident ho jayegaaa.chup chap baithi raho😲'mai toh sirf mazaak kar raha tha.

Abida-she sat with a big face.     Ammar-accha baba sorryyy.i wont repeat it again.

Abida looked at him with an open mouth.ammar-kya hua.   Abida-ammar kisi ko sorry bol rahe hai. Yeh toh history mein jana chahiye.πŸ˜‰

Ammar-kya karien kisi kisi ko bolna padta hai nahi toh who log hamse naraaz ho jayenge.πŸ˜‰

Abida-sachiii ..aww its okk . she blushed at the thought that her being upset mattered so much to ammar.

Abida-waise tum na haste hue bahut acche lagte ho .  ammar-thank uuu .πŸ˜›

They reached the hospital.

Ammar-u can go and have ur treatment.  Abida-no its fine ..i'll come with u and baad mein I'll have mine.

Ammar  went to his mom's doctor.

Ammar's mom and arhaan's mom were there.

Ammar-may I come in  doc-yess.

Ammar's mom-ammar tu kyon aaya beta.meine kaha than a ki arhaan ki mom aa rahi hai mere saath.

Ammar-maa main kabhi aapko eise akela chodta hoon kya. Meanwhile ammar touched arhhan's mom's feet.they had very good friendly relations.arhaan's mom treated ammar as her son equal to arhaan and Shakti.

Admist of all this abida entered the doctor's room.she stood at the door.

Ammar's mom 'yeh kon hai .    ammar-ohh yeh abida hai .mere saath office mein kaam karti hain.he went  towards her and introduced her.

Ammar's mom-okk ,beta ander aao na .wahan kyun khadi ho.

Ammar-jii .she gave a smile and came inside.

Arhaan's mom-waa pehli baar ammar ke saath kisi ladki ko dekha hai hainaaa .she whispered to ammar's mom. She replied-haaa .wahi toh .she said happily.πŸ˜›

Ammar's mom looked at her limping and asked her-beta kya hua hai tumko.

Abida-aunty its just a small wound in the feet.aaj bandage uttar jayegi.she said decently.

Ammar 'haa tabhi meine socha ki mein bhi hospital jar raha hoon toh mein isse bhi le aaya.

Arhaan's and ammar's mom giggled at what ammar just said. Abida too became shy.😳

Ammar-kya hua. He looked at all the ladies giggling.he didn't understand.   Ammars mom-kuchh nahiii.

Ammar-doc mom ki tabiyat theek toh hainaaa.  Doc-haa yeh bilkul theek hai'.bas inhe tumhari tention hai.aur kuchh nahi .

Ammar-meri kya tension hai maa.     Arhaan's mom-tumhari shaadi ki.ammar ab shaadi karle na beta.πŸ˜ƒ

Abida blushed a little.  Ammar's mom noticed her blushing.   Ammar's mom-dekhna ab mein bahut jald teri shaadi karwadoongi.

They all got up and left the room.

Ammar-abida ab tum bhi jakar apna treatment karwalo.

Abida-hmmm.   Arhaan's mom-ammar woh kya akeli jayegi tu jaa na uske saath.tu usse lekar aaya hai na toh kya aise akele chod dega.

Ammar's mom-haa ammar ja naa .woh bhi toh aayi thi teri saath ander doc ke room mein.

Ammar-okkk .he went with abida .

Doctor's room

Doc-come .bed par baith jao. Abida went and sat on the bed whilst ammar was sitting on the chair.

Doc slowly removed abida's bandage.

Abidaa-aahhh. She screamed out of pain'ammar immediately got up and went to her.

Ammar-abidaa kya hua. Abida ' thoda sa dard hua.its fine now. Doc resumed her work.

Again abida screamed 'ahhh ..it really pained.ammar came more close to her.in pain abida held his shirt tightly.

Ammar-abidaaa bahut dard ho raha hai kya .ab thoda toh sehna padega naa..πŸ˜ƒ abida opened her eyes-hmmm

Finally doc removed the bandage-now her feet is fine.but she has to massage her foott for 1 week so that her feet gets perfectly fine.

Ammar-ok doc.  Abida wsa not in a position to reply.she still was holding ammar's shirt.

Doctor-aaap inke kuan hai??   Ammar-main main ..he started thinking and finally said friend.

Doctor-ohhh kk ..aaye aap dekhlejiye ki kaise massage karni hai.u have to press the right nerve.

Ammar-meinn   doctor-haa aap abida khud massage nahi kar payengi .aur yahan aapke siva koi nahi hai jisein mein sikha sukoo.

Ammar-okkk .he stepped ahead to go towards her feet .but couldn't as abida wsa holding his shirt tightly.

Abida-I m sorry ..she lowered her face.  Ammar-itss okkk .i can understand.

Doc massaged her foot to show him and then told him to do it once.

Ammar slowly touched abida's foot.it gave goosebumps in her stomach.very gently he applied the medicated gel and softly massaged her foot as the doc told him.

It was a heaven for her.she forgot all her pain.she was lost in ammar.😳

Ammar-ho gaya. Abida-no reply. Ammar-abidaaa he touched her shoulder.

Abida-haaa   ammar-kyaa huaaa  abida kuch nahi..thank u

Ammar-kisliye.  Abida-tumne mere pair ki massage ki that's whyy

Ammar-ohh itss fine .no problem.

Both of them came out of the room .both the moms were waiting outside.

Ammar's mom-ho gaya beta.  Abida-jii aunty.  Ammar-chale mom.

All three went towards the car.

Precap-surbhi gets stuck in the lift ,feels difficult to breath,no oxygen,no light .nearly dyeing.😲

preivous update
Edited by surbhisachwani - 12 years ago
abcd2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: snigdhabd

jaldi update karona yaar. i feel sleeping.just wait 4 ur update.

aww reallyyy 
hers the updateee ..enjoyyy πŸ˜ƒ