Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Today i whole day spend diving deeep to find atleast one good quality in Tapu. i dived so deeep and far tht even able to find some pcs of Titanic😆😆 but not a single good thing in Tapu character cd find. can anyone help me🤣🤣🤣except the fake veer love jaap🤣 becoz for me loving is not a quality. any chor, uchakka, docoit, murderer, terrorist, rapist can clame to love someone, but the quality is wht u r ready to sacrifice for ur love to make him happy😊 so pls anyone help me out to find atleast one gd quality, so tht anyone cd feel proud on her (i m not talking abt forum members, who can feel proud, for anything😉, but any of her relatives, friends or surroundings). i really want to love my baby🤣🤣 Edited by ankit111 - 13 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ankit111

Today i whole day spend diving deeep to find atleast one good quality in Tapu. i dived so deeep and far tht even able to find some pcs of Titanic😆😆 but not a single good thing in Tapu character cd find. can anyone help me🤣🤣🤣except the fake veer love jaap🤣 becoz for me loving is not a quality. any chor, uchakka, docoit, murderer, terrorist, rapist can clame to love someone, but the quality is wht u r ready to sacrifice for ur love to make him happy😊 so pls anyone help me out to find atleast one gd quality. i really want to love my baby🤣🤣

i know the perfect person who can help u 😉ROFL
ankit111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehapo

If tap loved Veer so much, then why did she NOT save him when he was in jail for Vansh's murder. 😆

becoz she wanted to give chance to others, u know how selfless our bitiya na🤣🤣
Edited by ankit111 - 13 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

i know the perfect person who can help u 😉🤣

i know  replyr, thts why already mentioned tht it will not work for me🤣🤣
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit111

becoz she wanted to give chance to others, u know how selfless our bitiya na🤣🤣

and don't forget she was the one who saved him😆.but you can forget that due to her silence he was jailed 😉🤣see what a selfless love ..😆
varun.tap thumbnail

🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-Isse jaida tum nahi hus sakti!🤣Edited by varun.tap - 13 years ago
jdfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: varun.tap

🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣-🤣

varun everything ok 😆