Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Should we start discussing about the older episodes, just to make each other feel better? Should we start a nostalgia thread?
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

I feel sad , really sad. Nothing else I could say, genuinely  broken heart.

I know di, its really is quite sad to see such an episiode of SGP, I never thought I would say this.

Anyways, is that your son in the photo?
πŸ˜ƒ
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes it was !!! as I took it away, couldnt fit all three of them .
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

Yes it was !!! as I took it away, couldnt fit all three of them .

Oy hoy... Mashallah, in Manju Aunty's words what a "beautiful boy". Congratulations di.
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Originally posted by: ice.maiden

Should we start discussing about the older episodes, just to make each other feel better? Should we start a nostalgia thread?

Well yes it is a good idea. I love watching the old episodes, they were sooo good and I love watching OBS especially Loshaan scenes (Lolita and Ishaan)😳

I just wish that Mr OJHA was back in the director's seat and drive SGP back to the golden days.
😍
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushma_01

Yes di, I saw Mr.Habib's reply a few days back in this forum. I'm sure they dont care a tad about what we viewers think and continue showing illogical crappy forced comedy. SGP is the only show I watch and now I guess  I will stop watching it they continue showing us episodes like today.
Infact I was watching Star Utsav today and saw the episode wherein Suhana wants to give away Ishaan's helmet and scooter parts to the kabadiwala. It was taken so well and all dialogues were bang on. But now, SGP is loosing its essence, sadly!

Oh so you saw his reply!! I cannot understand how he showed so much attitude against us when we were only giving constructive criticism!! You are right those episodes were lovely. All the earlier ones prior to  THAT track, were lovely and that was because MR Ojha was in the driving seatπŸ˜ƒ. He's such a wonderful director but ever since his departure, its been very inconsistant.