Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shalini92

but i thought she did confront him about his anger towards her? and kesar reacted very physically violently... remember? but yes, she hasn't confronted about his pain maybe because she has given up all hopes of him pouring out his heart about what he thinks about the case... she did ask him once and all she got in return was a bruised arm. i think she's scared to even ask him..

ya u r true but u know i cant understand gulaal at all ...she seems too complex (for me )

i havent understood y she forgive D...y didnt she said anything to vasant parents they had full right to know who killed their son  ...y didnt she took any action against raman  wen he threw kesar from rooftop ...deeyarvatu still goes above my head ...y she agreed to fullfill D's  wish wen he kidnapped her...though it came as awakening call for D but if it wasnt then ...y she gave that stupid hopes to talli ...if she had  plan of marrying kesar and talli she could have kept in mind and speak up wen both were at right age...she amuses me everytime ...
i support kes-gul becoz thats what kesar wants 😳😳😳...else gulaal is beyond my imagination (no offence though)
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arti07

ya u r true but u know i cant understand gulaal at all ...she seems too complex (for me )

i havent understood y she forgive D for vasant, cos he wanted the family to be together no matter what...y didnt she said anything to vasant parents they had full right to know who killed their son if she told them, can you imagine how much they would have hated dushyant? can you imagine the conflict between gigakaka/JK and Panba/MB? the family would have broken up ...y didnt she took any action against raman  wen he threw kesar from rooftop she didn't have thos saboot to present. thus she did the only she could and that was to protect him...deeyarvatu still goes above my head ...y she agreed to fullfill D's  wish wen he kidnapped her because she wanted him to know that she would never be his even if he forces himself upon her. emotionally she will always be vasant's and not matter how much D lusts for her, she would never be his and that she has lost every shred of respect for him...though it came as awakening call for D but if it wasnt then ...y she gave that stupid hopes to talli because talli didn't want to leave the house. and she wantd kesar to marry someone of his own age when he grew up. so she told talli that she would marry kesar when they would grow up ...if she had  plan of marrying kesar and talli she could have kept in mind and speak up wen both were at right age...she amuses me everytime ... yup, she does. ðŸ˜Š
i support kes-gul becoz thats what kesar wants 😳😳😳...else gulaal is beyond my imagination (no offence though)😆 haha! 

suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@arti
I agree Gulaal is a complex character, but I wouldn't expect her to be anything less than that, after everything she's been through in life.
I will never ever agree with her decision to 'marry' kesar, but I can kinda understand why she did it. Firstly she didn't want to remarry at all, she had only been a widow for a few weeks before everyone started hounding due to dushyant to do the deervattyu ritual.
Then she overheard raman, telling JK and sudha that he pushed kesar over the balcony, and plotting on ways to get him out the way, so he could his hands on all the property. She knew that raman would eventually attempt to kill kesar again, simply for reasons of greed.
Motaba was in a coma and no one knew when he regain consciousness, paanba and daiba were fast losing control over the household due to JK's antics, and reva had the fear of having to marry the man who tried to rape her over her.
Then her parents because they loved her, wanted her to remarry and regain her happiness, maybe not then but at some point they would have pressured her to remarry. Therefore going back to her maika was only a temp solution.
And to top it all off, she was still trying to grieve, she had lost her beloved husband and all she wanted to do was spend the rest of her days in fulfilling her promise to him, with the sweet memories that she had of him. But of course no one would leave her alone to do that.
She could have reported raman to the police, but then she wouldn't have been fufilling her promise to vasant. She could have left, but again there was her promise to vasant. It was that need to fufill that promise I think that kept her going then, and maybe still does today. So she couldn't afford to let it go. She had to stay in telesgra at any cost, she needed too.
So she 'married' kesar, as marrying dushyant who put the moves on her when she was still married to vasant disturbed her, If couldn't keep his hands off her when she was his brothers wife, how could she believe he wouldn't touch her after doing deervattyu with him?
And there was no point in raman going for kesar now, as even if he did die gulaal as his 'wife' would inherit everything.
And the child kesar would allow her to devote herself to fulfilling her promise to vasant. And furthermore she would have more freedom in being a kesar's 'wife' as she could go once again anywhere she chose. No more of this mahooes widow stuff. Problem solved eh? Well that's what it looked like to her, and you can see why it would. But like motaba said to her, she ever really considered what the future may hold for this 'marriage'.
Later she never revealed dushyant's secret as again she didn't want the family to break upon knowing the truth. That went against her promise to vasant, and she couldn't allow herself to fail in keeping that promise. But she told dushyant if felt so guilty that, he could hand himself over to the police. She never truly forgive I think until after the leap, and ten years is along time to hate someone.
Totally agree with you in regards to the talli situation. There she and sudha have behaved stupidly. They had no right to fill talli's head and heart with false promises. This act of theirs will blow up in their faces I'm sure.

Edited by suki11 - 13 years ago
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks lennie for supperb post