drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: SujaLuvsMayur

Fiza,

wonderful update dear...awesome
very very nice.
like samrat...he was in masti mood...love him,
like this different gunjan...she ws soo smart,.
love their convo.
i love d scene when mayank saw he s in mukti...it was very emotional scene.
mukti is mayanks mom's dream...mayank's dream n now nupur's dream too...par nupur ne mayank ka sapna pura kar dia!!!
she is so sweet...love her.
mayur scene was so sweet...so emotional.
love mayur hug.
n thier convo...their hidden love flowing down thru theirr words...its really a dreamy scne...a sweet painful scne.
Fiza, u r an awesome writer...how sweetly u protryed their emotion...showing their bonding...was grt...no words to describe it properly...hats off to ur writing skill.
awesome update yaar.
cant wait for next update.
continue soon.
thanks for the pm.
ps: sorry for replying late.

hello SUJA
such gr8 to cya
thnks for like smi n gunjan
im soo glad u felt the emotions in it
oye itni tareef na kero meri...i just can say thnku ...ur words made me sooo overwhlm
ur wait is over
n dont be soory acah

drfizaahmed thumbnail

Hello guys

Yesterday whne I read valiyah n chandu_mayu…coment on the thread .n thn I got pms to …so...i realizd tht I have kept u all waiting to much….sorry for tht…..n thnks to u bth for reminding

One reason was WAJOOD…as im almost done with it …so I tried n wrote ardhangini..n I have cam up with this update…mayb u will feel its just an ezgeration but it was need to built the plot to reveal the truth

It's a huge one…..loads of thing going on….

Next will b last part towards the suspense…n truth will be revealed….

Replyd to u all

Hope u like it….pardon for errors

Lov ya

Fiza

Edited by drfizaahmed - 13 years ago
drfizaahmed thumbnail

CHAPTER:19

Gunjan: DI…ur pharmacy setup is really hight tack….very well organized …

Nupur: thnks dear….i had spend night n days here….to build it as perfect as I can

Gujan: it is perfect..

Nupur: gujan…can I ask u sumthing…

Gunjan: ya sure..

Nupur: u have been there with mayank….n ur from medical background…..to u have any clue ….how n whn he got into this all….

Gunjan: di I went to meet bhai….way long back once at his place…bs..twice or more whn he came to samrat house…I know him more from samrats words thn any…but ya it was strange for me to know so as..he neither seems to be depression or anxiety…he was very quite person but nt like lost or sumthing

Nupur: hmm…thnks…..chalo from now on ur th incharge of cetral pharmacy..go get the charge bst of luck….

She turned around to see shilpa sharam looking at her son from the glass window …she spread her hand on the glass..to fel his touch …she start walking away n nupur rashed towards her

Nupur: anty ap us se mil to lain….dekho tu woh bulkily thik hai ab

Shiklpa: tum se mjhy koi baat nhi kerni…aur apny betay se milny k lyan tumhari ijazzat bhi nhi chaiy samhji….tu ny jo kerna tha kerliya……

N she left

Nupur remain standing looking at her…..

I wasn't left with any other choice anty…..u would have regretted if u have taken him from me….i dint mean to hurt u …sorry

Nurse : ma'am….cam fast ..maaynk..

She looked towards him n run fast…wht had happen….

He was agin in a different condition ….vomitings n tht where non stop….

Nupur; now wht ..

Doc: I donot  know ..seems like a drug reaction…..              but not to worry

She went near his bed side table…n was looking to the medicine….she opend a jar..n when looked at the capsules she ws left hell shocked…..

Nupur: dr…look…thy are not the same medicine

Doc: yes thy aren't…n I haven't change them…..let me send it to lab……but nupur keep it to urself until we get evry clue

…………………………….

Mayank: now wht happen to me….he said as if he has lost any more energy to fight from anything

Nupur: nthing stupid sharam….just side effect of medicine

Mayank: paaka

Nupur: nhi jhot bol rahin hoon…..mayank ek baat baato…kab se ur condition is like this

Mayank: wht I remember ..a day in London I was feeling very dizzy….thought mayb weakness or sumthing…it wasn't getting better …so…I went to hospital …they gave me sum medicines….whn evry I use to take them I really feel great….but as soon as second dose time nearer..i feel like craying ….after a mth whn the treatment completed I left it…n than my health got worsen…….n thn here I am…..

Nupur: I didn't get a thing…..london mein is tarha se drug ko kisi patient ko dina impossible hai

Mayak: matlab…

Nupur: kuch nhi…im thinking sumthing….ghar chalo gay..but meray

mayankL ghar….he almost shouted in joy….can I go….

Nupur: I dontknw …I think u can…let me ask the doc…but mine…im nt leaving u alone…

Mayank: done …neeaki aur poch poch………….

…………………………………….

Doc: nuupur tht medicine was replaced by morphine…..

Nupur: wht ….are u sure …how can be this possible

Doc: sum1 changed his medicine…n I just don't know how its possible…the security around maynk is so much…only our most reliable people are handling his case ..even thn..

Nupur: he is here…around us….who made him like this….dam ….v have CC cams here n…..i want it s tape….and I m shifting maaynk to my home….is this possible

Doc: ya he can go home….his treatment is almost complete..do prevent any relapace we r gonna give him methadone for sum days …..he proved today he recovred …whn morphine was given to him his body rejected it….so congrats u did

A huge smile of relief appears on her face…thnks doc….she was leaving

Doc: nupur….u proved ….pyar mein buhat taqaat hoti hai…bst of luck

Thnks….she smiled in between her blush

-……………….

Nupur; mayaaakkk…get up ..vr going home

Mayank: sach….

Nupur: much

He hugedd her tght

Mayank: thnks …thanks loot…..mein ny tu khabhi yeah socha hi nhi tha k mein khabi ghar bhi ja sako ga..he said while squeezing her

Nupur: obiivously …after all ur the Sdtupid Sharma

THE BTH LAUGHED

Samrat: hmm mhh…..

The broke apart with a jerk..n looked erve except him …he grinned

Samrat: wasy darwaza islyan hota hai…band rekhy k lyan

Mayank: tu abhi maray ga yaa bad mein

Samrat: bhai yaar yeah tumhara 19 chapters borana dialogue hai….kuch tu change kero …common u can do it ……

Nupur: smaratt.tt..

Samar: acha bhii……yeah kya horaha hai

Nupur: kya….in surprise

Samart: personal baateon nhi pochta mein ….yeah packing

Nupur: mayank ghar ja raha hai…she said with a proud smile on her face

Samrat: wht really ….mein abhi maa ko bata hoon…..sab arrangements kerain

Nupur: samrat woh meray sath jay ga….kuch din aur

Samrat: he fell abit disappointed….oki…..tumhary ghr mein kitny guest rooms hai

Nupur: kyun

Samart: ek mein bhai…ek mein mein….wasy men tu bhia k sath bhi rah lo…ga …

He came clse to nupur ..n said in her ears

Wasy ap bhai ko apny kamray mein bhi rekh sakti hoon..mein kisi ko nhi baato ga..n he winked

Nupur: daafa ho tu yaha se..she hited him playfull…

Mayank: kya kaha is ny

She blushed a bit n nooded in noo

Kuch nhi…tu ready ho jao mein dad ko cal kerti hoon…..

Maynak: nhi hum uncle ko bhi surprise dain gay …woh buhat khush hongay …haina…..

-………………

Mayank; wao evry thing seems to be just at its place…..waqt abhi bhi wahin hain…

Nupur: han sab kuch abhi bhi wahin rekha hoa hai……

Ring the bell

ND: mayank…..tm ghar per kasay….matlab

Mayank: uncle dr allowed me to go home tu mein agaya… as u know ur daughter is so stubborn …she didn't allowed me to alone…so im here…sorry will trouble u

Nd: vey good nupur ..u did right..andar tu aao….

Mayank if ur home doesn't mean ur gonna stress urself….raat kafi hogai hai abhi soojao…kal baatein kerna……

Mayank: can I see the home

ND: its ur ..u can go a head

He was going around each n evry place touching the walls to feel his best times her….

He rembered the night whn he came here all lost to find his way..the first confesion he made to himself tht he love her…..he traced the picture on th wall of all three of them….where he pushed nupur away n hugged her father….wht a victory smile he had on his face….wht a pout she hold on her face…. He moved his hand on th nupurs reflection cumng on glas….

She has changed….the smile is no same…she seems to b so tired seems like had been working day n night…it must have been so tiring …I run away n she completed evry little dream we saw alone….she has walked a long way alone…punishing him self he forget that he will ultimately punish her too…..

I wont tell it happen agin …I promise to u…..kissing his fingers he rubed his hand on her forehead in glass….n walked up to go in the bed room

ND: kya hua …wht r u looking…he is fine

Nupur: I know dad ..he is fine now….but im getting scared now…..

ND: BETA this was meant to happen…..

Nupur: I know it was….but its strange u know very thing but u want to live in the denial…this moment is nt gonna end….

ND: don't think how many moment together bth of u hold….wht u hold today just cherish it more…..

She nodded in yes

Y he is here …matlab doc said it will take a week

Nupur: dad the most strangest thing happen today…his medicines was changed…he is not saef in the hospital….but I didn't get it …how its possible…..evry time one of us with him..the person responsible for all this is so near to him..

ND: may be he is one of us

SHe looked at him surprised

Nupur: dad…..

ND: I think nupur its one of us…..dekho its nt possible for any1 else to cause this much damage to him

Ths y I ask u not to tell anybody even abt ur n lawyers talk

Nupur; for tht I m more concern abt mayank…..wht will happen whn he gonna know wht I have done…..he hates liers n betrayers

ND: u didn't betrayed him…..u stood with him….go he must be needing u….

…………………………..

She entered her room to find him siting on her bed…tracing her face with his fingers on there picture….the way his hands where moving all around the picture…she was feeling it right on herself…..

Mayank: kitni pyara waqt tha na

Nupur: kya yeah waqt acha nhi hai….

Mayank: kya sab kuch pehlay jasa nhi hosakta …..

She looked at him with her heart filled with hopes…

Hum phir se ek sath …itni achi zindagi nhi ji saktay

Nupur: she was loost with words ….just nooded in yes….

Mayank: tu waha kyun gari hoo….

She smiled n sit next to him…his sight went towards the book sems like diary holding a paper….where he see a similar righting ..he took a hold on it …

Nupur: she got dam scared….yeah idhar dooo…she snatch diary frm him…but the paper remained in his hand

He looked at it n stood up…it was his last letter of him to her…..

Mayank: yeah tum ny abhi tak…….kyun rekh rekha hai

Nupur: aur kuch diya hi nhi tum ny …jis ko tumahry bad mein apny pass rekhon……

Mayank: he can saw tears welling up in her eyes….tum ny kabhi mjhy khosa bhi nhi……

Nupur: nhi…

Mayank: kyun …kern chaiya tha na

Nupur: socha tha k jab wapas ao gay tu tumhain itna maraooo gi..itna daato gi…k tumhain nani yaad ajay gi…..magr

Mayank: he turned towards her …..tumhan lagta tha mein wapas aao ga……kyun

Nupur: pata nhi…..

Mayank: tumhain kisi sawal k bata na hoo…asa nhi hai…..jawab day na nhi chahaty

Nupur: kya kero k jaan kero gay…su jao…I'll bring medicine…..

Maynk: it ur room….i'll proceed to mine….

He entered there to his surprise…..evry thing was seems to b as it as he left…ya at times he use to stay at her house due to studies or other reason……nt a single dust on anything…as this room was also waiting for his return…same pictures…same class….hs class…imprinted with there picture on it,,,,

Mayank: yeah room…..

Nupur: tumhara hai……

Mayank: wasy k was hai….

Nupur: hmm….yeah loo…..Good night …..

…………………….

RANDOM DAYS:

Mayank: YEAAAh kYAAA hai….

Nearing to her ear he shouted n scared the hell out of her….with the frightening effect she droped the spoon n shouted on top

Nupur: mayankkk….ullu

He laughed out loud

Mayank:OMG wht a huge miracle…MS nupur bhushan …making…(he looked at pan with disgusting look) sumthing in kitchen….wah….yeah kitchen k kismet kasay jag gai

Nupur: stupid sharam agar yeah gir jata tu ….n for ur information I cook very well

Mayank: woh tu dekh raha hai ,,,uncle ke health tu dekhoo…..so sad

Nupur: daafa hojao….ur not getting breakfast….leave ..get out of my kitchen

Mayank: tu kya mjhy yeah kahan pary ga….uncle bachoo

ND: wht happen..

Mayank: r we r gonna eat this…as she placed alloo k parhtay in his n her fathers plate n settle down herself too

ND: he chukled..my daughter is a very good cook samhjy

Myank: ohh God save mee….

Nupur: eat or I'll kill u…..she graped a knife in her hand

He closed his eyes n looked up….

Mayank: oh god…pls forgive me if I hve done any sin…..save me…..he took a pice while looking at the parhta with disgusting n scary look…..n but it in his mouth …n strt chewing it slowly ….n slowly…..he just cant imagine the taste….his heart thought of praising her to death as they where so yummy moreover it have her taste in thm…….he slow sallowed it down……n coughed a bit to tell her how difficult it was it digest it ….

Nupur: aray mayank tu zinda hoo…ap sharaft se pora kaho……

Her father chukled n silethy prayed to god ….he left the place saying he is going out for walk….

She was collecting dishes whn she felt his breath near her ears….she shuted her eyes tighly to wch he grined more…..

Mayank: mjhy pata nhi tha….allo itna bhi taste hosakta hai…….saying so he left a shivering n smiling nupur…she turned around to see him going ….playing n throughing himself on sofa the way he always does……

………………….

Moving out side he found his favorite place in backyard…the tennis  court ….he went to the room there to find the net n this ball n racket…..the same racket nupur gifted him…enclave with his name on it…..he remember how she said

" roger feeder k tu shoes per bhi nam likha …abhi tu is se kam chala"

He went outside n strt playing it….he missed shorts in strt ….evn cant serve perfectly in strat…..she was looking at him from balcony n went down to t him….

Mayank: wht yaar serve bhi nhii horaha

Nupur: tu try tu ker……dekh tu ghara hi galat hai….

Mayank: yaar as lagta hai…I have forget evrythimg….

Nupur: get on it…

He was playing but missing to many thing getting dipressed ..she was looking at him n found n idea…

Ouch..he sliped down as she poured wter on court n on him with a pipe…..

She was laughing loud

Nupur ki bachi

Oye mein sanskari larki hoon smahjy…ilzaam na laga ….

Tu rukh mein tujhy bata ta hoon…..they strted ther cat n mouse chase…n he got the grip on th e pipe…..making her wet from head to feet….

Nupur: mayankkk……

The ran n his feet got stucked in pipe…he loos control n whn she tried to hold him she herself fall…..n he joined her……

He was on top of her…she was so closed to him tht he found his heart slowly taking hold of his mind……he was looking at her with all his love …..she felt so much passion in his eyes tht her eyes got lowered in anticipation…..he smiled more to see his effect on her……

Horn on the gate made him back to earth but with a jerk….he  got disblaned n drop himself more near to her…she closed her eyes to feel him just an inch away…..he slowly moved back n sat n asked her hand to help her stand

Mayank: nupur…fowrding his hand…..with his voice she opend he eyes nt looked at him …..

Trust me girnay nhi doo ga…..

She smiled n placed her hand n he pulled her up to make her collide with him…..she moved her self back …..

He turned around as if he had done nthing ……

ND: yeah kiya horaha hai

Bth of them where hell shocked n embarssed…..

Mayank: k ,,k kuch nhi…kuch bhi tu nhi

ND: tu beta kya barish hoi thi sirf bhushan mansion k garden mein…..

Mayank: ohhh yeah…I thought so…yeah ap ki beti k kasur hai…emin tu massoom hoon….

Nupur: haan hann..buhat seddhay ho…bulkily jalaby ki tarah…..

…………………………..

Lost in her own world she forget these days will cum to n end….the door bell runged n she recived a parsal she was waiting for..the CC camera video….she took it n went to her room..locking the door she was watching it…

…………………………

Knock

Nupur: with shake in her voice she said….com in

Mayank: kya hoa thik hai tu

Nupur: han ./bs ek horror film dekh li…

Mayank: tu bhi na….jab nhi dekh sakti tu dekhti kyun hai

Nupur: nhi dekhti tu pata kasay chalta….zindagi itni khaufnak bhi hosakti hai………tu bool tujhy kuch kam tha

Mayank: actually ….dekh ab mein thik hoon…mein sooch raha tha k delhi chala jao..apny ghar….

Nupur: she looked at him in surprise ….the day has arrived….hann anty must b waiting….

Mayank: meray bechay tu apna kayal rekhy gai…he hugged her n she close her eyes to feel his wrmth …..

Mein aj hi k flight se jaraha hoo…thik hai…..uncle se mil lo

Nupur: hmmm

He looked at him going away..he is leaving n getting back to his life…she knew it will happen obivoulsy it will..but it isn't to early….cant God have mercy on me sum more days…she let sum tears droped frm her eyes….she hasent still recoverd frm wht she saw in video…n now even he leaving ….the more scary is tht she wont b there to protect him from the tht person….

He said good byt to evry1 nnn hugged her n took blessing from uncle….she left the place …saying her cell is rining…he knew she cant see him going away …so didn't question…..

ND: mayank…yeah tumhary liyan

Mayank: yeah kiya hai…

ND: haqeeqat…reality …I want u to read it …but do it whn ur alone….now its time u get to know many things u don't know…

Mayank: he looked at him in surprise ..bye uncle….

Edited by drfizaahmed - 13 years ago
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
res

Edited

Fiza awesomw part Yar, i was waiting for this update for so long and thnx for updating..
and it was great part with everything, again samrat was is full form..apne room mein rakh lyna bhai ko...😳 and then blushing Nupur...😳
and their Tennis scenes was so good..
and who is the person who changed medicine..i guess shilpa anty..bt i am not sure
waiting for the truth and u r ending this ff..ahh i am gonna miss this ff..
waiting for next part
loved it yar
Edited by -moona- - 13 years ago
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
interesting update... 
continue soon
waiting for the next part

~jiya~
nerdndproud thumbnail
fiza ye kya tha...wo kaun hey? jaldi bata...nehi toh main teri jaan le lungi...ye suspense rakhna assi baat nehi hey...
drfizaahmed thumbnail

Originally posted by: ridi_onasis

fiza ye kya tha...wo kaun hey? jaldi bata...nehi toh main teri jaan le lungi...ye suspense rakhna assi baat nehi hey...

😆😆😆😆
next update pakka ...suspense over
nerdndproud thumbnail

Originally posted by: drfizaahmed

😆
next update pakka ...suspense over

tu has rahi hey😡😡😡😡
yaha meri jaan nikal ja rahi hey...mujhe next update kal tak chahiye...samji😡