Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hazel-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey maitree..plzzz write more AR OS n Mini FF dear!!!
My b'day is coming on 10th April..I want u to write an AR OS (theme this time should be (Armaan's b'day)!!!
please..i so wanted an OS on this!
Love
Aakriti
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Trish-

YOOOO Maitrruuu..I'm back...so sorry for the lateee editing but I told you i am had a flight naa..so here comes my comment..It was a BEAUTIFUL partt..Loved the way how Armaan was like I LOVE HERR!!!!.seeee there you go..you had had to get a emo part naaaa..i loveee it dun worrrrryyy...loved loved loved the rahul-armaan talk..'You can defeat me in Love,but I wouldn't have let you defeat me in this race for anything in the world.' This line rocked..She beat Armaan aggaaaainn !!! The full Armaan Riddhima conversation so beautifullll !! I loved it..I could so feel the passion the desire..oh man..it's soooo goodd..you're becoming toooooo good in this yaar!!Oiiiiii Armaan was the guyyyy !! This was a surprise saachi maaann!! I didn't expect Armaan to be the guy..Seeee you're so unpredictable..it's a good thinggg..and the end as we say HAAPPPPYYY ENDING..Ohhhh this story ended ?? Shheee this is bad..pleaaassshhh write okay i love it..and i'm sorry for taking so longg..forgive me pleashh ??

You're forgiven Trishh Baby,I hope you Forgive ME! LOL I'm sorry...It took me ages to find this page but I finally did !! Aywayz,THANK YOU<33 Well,I see there's a confusion here..Trish,Armaan defeated Riddhima in the first race,and Riddhima defeated Armaan in this one...Okay? Ya I'm writing more! And OMG you didn't expect? LOL GOTCHAAA! hee hee Thank You Thank You<33

Love You My Trish Muah!
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Miss You TOOO<33
😳
..Maitree.. thumbnail
ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wowwwwww completely loved the os's....they r sooo amazing...well written n soooo cute...<3
stranger was the best one sooo far....may be cuz it had more parts to it...lol but loved each one...:) <3
plzzzz add me to ur PM list now on...:0
btw i added u in my buddy list already...:)
tc :)
Preet <3

Originally posted by: MaitreeluvKajen

Miss You TOOO<33
😳

😳😳
xooni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey cont soon nd plz add me in your pm list...😊