Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashima326 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
  • Yar when she have nothing for her aunt and cousin then how she have bitterness for her pati parmeshvar
stranger11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I can;t beleive how selffish Urmi is...I mean she tells her daughter all these kalakaries...but not once does she say that u should be close to ur husband...Or even figure out that becuz of her she is never able to concentrate on her husband
In fact the one time Rashi even took Jigar's side Urmila got offended
cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: stranger11

I can;t beleive how selffish Urmi is...I mean she tells her daughter all these kalakaries...but not once does she say that u should be close to ur husband...Or even figure out that becuz of her she is never able to concentrate on her husband
In fact the one time Rashi even took Jigar's side Urmila got offended

ya seriously...doesnt urmi wants a happy life for rashi??😕  
aashima326 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She only wants money. If gopi is able to give her money she switches to her side. u don't remember parlour incident.
Prisss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
jigar dont worry dear . , . Rashi is not your girl . . .she is a devil queen rashi . .
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashima326

She only wants money. If gopi is able to give her money she switches to her side. u don't remember parlour incident.

The way she fleeces her daughter & Dhawal too. Remember she took off all his money & the poor guy has to max his credit card.