Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Chpter 8 (cont )

Surbhi came out of arhaan's cabin and took her seat.she started working

Abida-she was continuously looking at her.

Surbhi-she had a cute smile on her face.

Abida-surbzz arhaan sir ne kya kya discuss kiya???

Surbhi-arhaan sir ne ''..her smile widened.πŸ˜›

Abida-haa arhaan sir ne ..ub tu unh eke cabin mein toh gayi thi.

Surbhi-haa .arhaan sir ne kuch important details batiye thi.u don't worry .i'll tell u all this in hostel.

Abida-bas kuchh details hi bataiye thi yaa kuch aur.πŸ˜‰she wanted to know why surbhi was smiling.

Surbhi-abi ab tu naa kuchh ulta seedha mat soch.main jaa rahi hoon.

Abida- okkk okk I m sorry .par tu ja kahan rahi hai.

Surbhi-who mujhe Ramona ko yeh file deni hai.

Surbhi went and abida got back to her work.

Abida- she was completing her file.abida was a bubbly girl .she always had a habbit of moving from one place to another.But she couldn't as she had a bandage in her foot.

She started playing with her pen when suddenly her pen fell down.

Abida-she bent down to pick it up .but in order to do so she moved her leg back and it caught up in her revolving chair.(guys I hope I am able to make u understand what I mean).

Abida- ahhh ''..she started shoutinggg  loud .😭

Ammar was coming out from arhaan's cabin when he saw abida shouting with pain.

Ammar-he immediately ran to her.all the staff members came and stood there.

Abida- ahhh '..myy foot.it is hurting a lott .her foot was already injured and now it was caught in the revolving chair.

Ammar ran to her .bend down and starting trying to take out her foot.

Abida-ahhh''''she closed her eyes.

Ammar finally took out her foot very carefully.abida stopped shouting and slowly opened her eyes.

Ammar-relax ..its okk '                abida 'she nodded her head.

Ammar-he felt something on his shoulder.it was abida's hand.she held on to ammar's shirt while he was helping her.

Abida-she didn't realize when she held his shirt.she took off her hand.

ammar stood up.

Ammar- cant u sit at one place.what was the need of bending down and moving ur foot when u know its injured.

Abida-she lowered her eyes.

ammar didnt realise that her foot was still paining.

Ammar  sent one of the staff members to get the first aid box.meanwhile ammar started pressing her feet gently .it was very comforting for abida.

Ammar-ab its fine'.. he asked her with concern .             abida- it was very relaxing .she was enoying it.πŸ˜›

Surbhi came back .she noticed the staff members standing around her seat.she ran to her seat and noticed ammar sir sittind beside abida.

Surbhi- abidaa kya hua'ammar sir aap aise niche kyun baithe hai.

Ammar got up and surbhi came close to abida.abi yeh kya hua.

Ammar- whoh miss abida ka pair chair me aa gaya tha.

Surbhi-omgg .tu theek toh hai naa.       Abida-ha mein theek hoon surbzz..i m fine now.sir helped me out.

Ammar- I'll go now ''..he went away but abida  wanted him to stay .she was enjoying when he was pressing her foot.

Surbhi applied some medicine and bandaged her foot again and made her relax.surbhi went to wash her hands .

While she was washing her hands her dupatta slipped off her shoulders .she put it again ,but it again slipped off 'she left it and washed her hands .she didn't like the smell of these medicines which we apply on injured areas.it was a kind of allergy .so she was washing her hands again and again so that the smell washes away completely.she washed her hands and was wiping her hands coming back.

Ramona-surbhi ..she called her from back.

Surbhi- she turned and saw her .she went up to her

Ramona- surbhi yeh jo file tumne di thi .usme kuch changes karne hai.meanwhile Ramona was saying all thia arhaan came from back.

Surbhi wiped off her hands and put her dupatta back .arhaan was right behind surbhi.so the dupatta covered arhaan's face and head.the dupatta was a transperant one and of net.

None of them noticed arhaan.neither arhaan said a word .he stood at his place with her dupatta on his face.he could feel as if he is very c lose to surbhi.he closed her eyes and went into lala world

Surbhi and Ramona were busy discussing whilst arhaan was standing right behind her.ramona finished and went away.

Surhi turned back and saw arhaan standing very close to her with her dupatta on his face.

Surbhi- arhaan sir aap.she was very close to him .her heart started beating fast.

Arhaan opened his eyes and came back to his senses.both of them looked at each other.

Surbhi after a moment lowered her eyes and started pulling off her dupatta .even arhaan was removing it but very slowly.he wanted to stand there with surbhi for more time.

Surbhi was removing and blushing too.😳arhaan was not letting her removw her dupatta from his face.surbhi's blushing increased with every second.finally she removed it off and ran from there.

Arhaan- myyy blushing queen''I lub her red cheeks.😳 πŸ˜›

preivous update

Edited by surbhisachwani - 12 years ago
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
me 1st to comment!!!!!!! reading nowwwwwww
Miss_Random thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwww tooooooo cute dear hehehe i can imagine myself with ammar hahha, scene samne banke ajata he😳 so cuteeeee

n awww ur part ahemmm getting more n more ahem ahem hehehe
abcd2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abida0201

awwwwwwwwwwww tooooooo cute dear hehehe i can imagine myself with ammar hahha, scene samne banke ajata he😳 ahem ahem .......so cuteeeee thank uu .......

n awww ur part ahemmm getting more n more ahem ahem heheheyeahhhh ........😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³.urs would be first then minee ......πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³

abcd2 thumbnail

me 1st to comment!!!!!!!u took ur positionagainn .......yayyyy πŸ˜ƒ reading nowwwwwww

Miss_Random thumbnail

hayeee hehee i can imagine im falling in love with him in ur FF hehehe in real life he was the one who luvd me 1st hehee, me to baad me usko pasand karne lagi thiEmbarrassed
abcd2 thumbnail

hayeee hehee i can imagine im falling in love with him in ur FF hehehe awwww u lovee him soo muchhh ......πŸ˜ƒin real life he was the one who luvd me 1st hehee,oiye hoyeee me to baad me usko pasand karne lagi thi😳ahem ahemm ......πŸ˜›

Miss_Random thumbnail

wo to boht zyada😳 mashAllah haha
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wounderful chp dear so touchy one shurbhi smiling blushing muahhhhhh muahhhhhhhh ur duppatta on his face looking in each othert,s eyes wow love it so beautifully written well done and abida dii bhi na bs moka dhoondti rahti hai ammar ko pass bulane ka hehehehe well love their khathi methi jodi r romana sweetu lage raho carry on blushing queen waiting for next Edited by piyarapiyari - 13 years ago
abcd2 thumbnail

wo to boht zyada😳 mashAllah haha

aww i m really very happy for u ...u have got someone who loves u soo muchhhhhhh .............πŸ˜›.......
u deserve lotss of loveee 
Edited by surbhisachwani - 13 years ago