meera_patel thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#1
i think anu's hair looks better when it is straight like in yesterday's episode, better than curls at the end

What do you guys think???😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

10

Views

1.3k

Users

10

Frequent Posters

ravipal_garg thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#2
absolutely i think that looks quite natural too.In those curls I allways get a feel she is wearing a wig !! 😉 becoz wherever they show her combing her hair she does it so delicately ...or else the wig will be off...hheheheheh
ravipal_garg thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#3
hope somebody is listening to us !!. BTW I hope people do know that Anu is a model and has done many commercials on TV.I know one is Sangini diamonds.But I cant recollect her hairdo in commericals !!
wildblossom thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#4
yeah it looks nice straight or in light curls like in the beginning
bubbagirl thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: wildblossom

yeah it looks nice straight or in light curls like in the beginning



i agree. She looks way better in either light curls or straight hair
Rebeliouskid thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#6
I think she looks more younger with her hair curly . She looked older and weirder when she straightened her hair . But hey this is a tv serial and hairstyles will keep changing
Tansha thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#7
I like her with her strait hair..
sweet.love02 thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#8
yea straight hair looks fab on her
marvelous.malks thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#9
She looks BEAUTIFUL with straight hair! 😊 she should stick to that 😳
PopPrincess thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#10
I like her hair the way it is, curly, or maybe she shud get waves 😃

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".