insouciance thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

isnt he a better actor and a better looker than apu......parmeet has NO gis, NO TNTS, no chuhiya voice like apu,no girly traits,no anorexic face....what say moniπŸ˜›πŸ˜›..and PandA aint as disgusting as SandAπŸ˜›....feel freeeeeeeeeeeeee to contradict me......

..and OMGGGGGG..isnt apu scratching  inside his shirt🀒

Edited by Buffie - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluelotus thumbnail
I agree with you Buffie...
He definitely is a better actor.... πŸ˜›

And very well behaved in public too...........
Jia thumbnail
i agree that parmeet IS definitely a better actor. apu is good with his role as armaan...but i doubt he would succeed in other roles

but... i think apu looks yummy. πŸ˜› raj sir is handsome too jii, just in a diff way. πŸ˜• πŸ˜† Edited by sweet_kp - 18 years ago
mermaid_QT thumbnail
Parmeet Sethi is awesome!
He used to be a lead character (an industrialist based in the middle east) in a serial on Z TV. When I was you guys's age, it aired every thursday and i never missed drooling over him! I forgot the name of the serial.  MOST you guys would have been 2/3 year old back then, running around in diapers, not checking out the hot men on tv πŸ˜ƒ.

I was also very upset when he played kuljeet- the bad guy in DDLJ 🀒 🀒
yeah he is great! I was blown away when I saw him in JJKN after so long! It was a treat!

I think they both act well. 

Parmeet and Apu being very different, I can't compare their looks. I like both of them a whole lot! I do personally prefer men with a bigger built. I will say no more ;) cos Apu rocks too!! He is very charming too.

PandA rock  and SandA are "PandA wannabe's!" 
I wish the latter good luck.  they are in lub,  don;t be mean to thm!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

qtEdited by mermaid_QT - 18 years ago
insouciance thumbnail

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

Parmeet Sethi is awesome!
He used to be a lead character (an industrialist based in the middle east) in a serial on Z TV. When I was you guys's age, it aired every thursday and i never missed drooling over him! I forgot the name of the serial.  MOST you guys would have been 2/3 year old back then, running around in diapers, not checking out the hot men on tv πŸ˜ƒ.

I was also very upset when he played kuljeet- the bad guy in DDLJ 🀒 🀒
yeah he is great! I was blown away when I saw him in JJKN after so long! It was a treat!

I think they both act well. 

Parmeet and Apu being very different, I can't compare their looks. I like both of them a whole lot! I do personally prefer men with a bigger built. I will say no more ;) cos Apu rocks too!! He is very charming too.

PandA rock  and SandA are "PandA wannabe's!" 
I wish the latter good luck.  they are in lub,  don;t be mean to thm!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

qt

i think the show you are talking about is daastaan😊..i havent watched it but have heard ALOTTTT about it........yes, parmeet is well built and charming.....apu is nice too but only that parmeet doesnt try out weird hair styles and hair coloursπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..and he is dressed well in public, carries himself well and i yet have to see PandA acting like trash in public.....SandA are like PandA's closest friends and PandA are SandA's gurus......but sadly, PandA never seem to advice SandA about anything

but yes, initially on JJKN, it was raj and the gang  that rocked more than apu..JJKN was a hit not because of APU but because of the concept....but later, the focus shifted to jandA and from then it has been janda, janda and only jandA...but the show owes its success to parmeet too as RAJ WAS MUCHHHHHHH BETTER PORTRAYED BY PARMEET THAN APU PORTRAYED ARMAAN..but this ofcourse was only initially......but sadly, i think even parmeet is typecasted..he is doign DON but that aint all that big a success as JJKN was.....

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Neither do I agree that Parmeet is better looking than Apoorva nor do I agree that Parmeet and Archana are very well behaved in public.

Again, emphasising on my point; I am not a fan of Apoorva Agnihotri. But inspite of the GIS, MIS, TIS, LIS, KIS defects I still think he has a more pleasant face. I find Parmeet likeable nothing more than that.

Granted Parmeet and archana are extremely confident as a couple (no insecurities there), but some shots in the Nach Baliye have really embarassed me. The swimming pool shots, the roop tera mastana saree pulling etc were a little overboard as far as I was concerned. I think they try acting a little too raunchy in front of the camera (no doubt they may be that way behind camera too but I just think there is no necessity to do all thst in front of the camera) πŸ˜•

So if Apu-Shilpa are irritatingly koochy koo in front of the camera, Parmeet-archana are irritatingly oomphy in front of the camera.. πŸ˜•

I dont remember the last time i typed 3 paragraphs πŸ˜†
ZOOR thumbnail
no....apu is better than permeet.. his acting is very good and like a natural acting 😊
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashforever

Neither do I agree that Parmeet is better looking than Apoorva nor do I agree that Parmeet and Archana are very well behaved in public.

Again, emphasising on my point; I am not a fan of Apoorva Agnihotri. But inspite of the GIS, MIS, TIS, LIS, KIS defects I still think he has a more pleasant face. I find Parmeet likeable nothing more than that.

Granted Parmeet and archana are extremely confident as a couple (no insecurities there), but some shots in the Nach Baliye have really embarassed me. The swimming pool shots, the roop tera mastana saree pulling etc were a little overboard as far as I was concerned. I think they try acting a little too raunchy in front of the camera (no doubt they may be that way behind camera too but I just think there is no necessity to do all thst in front of the camera) πŸ˜•

So if Apu-Shilpa are irritatingly koochy koo in front of the camera, Parmeet-archana are irritatingly oomphy in front of the camera.. πŸ˜•

πŸ˜† lashy u r something

trust u to ans in such a nice way

i agree with u whatever  u said

i m not fan of anyof these guys anymore

and i dont know what is GIS TIS KIS MIS LIS WHATEVER

very well said

and i think after many days i wrote something in some post πŸ˜ƒ

mermaid_QT thumbnail
Buffie! Thanks for the name of that serial- yes it was Daastaan! It started great and ended with a thud.. They killed him in it for no reason :(
mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashforever

πŸ˜ƒ  I din't see NB regularly.  Too bad I missed the oomph πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.   I shud check out the old posts .
I do think that P and A have a great chemistry and their exit was very touchy.  I saw that episode. 
Lashu, I think PDA is becoming the NEW IN THING for indians.  Celebreties are always the trend-setters.  Check out manini De!  Nothing against her, she rocked as Pari, but I do find her very inappopriate many a times!  Sometimes I feel that all this feels wierd to us because we grew up in a different India, where movies had scenes with BIRDS and FLOWERS brushing against each other while onscreen Amitabh-Rekha were supposed to be kissing in the garden πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!  But now a days, kissing on screen seems common.  
In fact, it was a tremendously BOLD statement to show PMS practiced by Icon such as Jassi!  I couldn;t believe my eyes and ears when all that was happening!!  Times are changing Lashu. 
In short, slowly, we'll get used to the oomph, koochy koo on screen offscreen , PDA and forget that we have come a long way.  

subhagya