Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

thank God! bas itna hi na.😳 Varna, I thought some tsunami is heading our way🤣

I am partially blind so might have missed the detail. It's better that the TM responds to you. 😊
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Back to TM,

As An baby is not fully able to clear my confusion, will you care to explain in detail what did Geet's emotions, expressions in that scene portray?😳

bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
can't see any 'come hither' expression on geet's face! to me it looks devoid of any expression...the way she is always shown when dev is talking to her....remember the kitchen scene where dev was looking for methi!!and please don't jump the gun, whenever CVs are showing dev nd geet together it is always as some unavoidable situation, totally innocent. unless nd until dev is packed of to gurgaon these kind of situations will occur..as dev is always out of out house even when he is alright  now!!
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: an12345678

My hobby is to pick-up the SWORD without anyone threatening me 😆😆😆  I'll give you the explanation but I doubt your tube-light will jalo 😆😆😆.

Simple explanation: An incomplete picture where a scene has to follow and precede. An extreme opinion cannot be formed based on reading the middle pages of a book. 😆 Geet's looks here are not at all deceptive or unbelievable, or AWESOME. 😆😆😆
😆

Aapne kuhe Dhakkan kaha .... SOB SOB!😭
Aapki hobby dikhti hai aapke DP mein! tabhi i am scared... 😆
Waise I loved your reading the book from the middle page example! Suites many people when it pertains to the serial also! 😆