Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
 will you believe if i say i had been to holy faith hospital  in bandra for showing my father reports . throughout my journey i  had a weird feeling that i will see gc and dd  somewhere their . i was literally scannning my eyes searching each car and  bolero's if i could have a glimpse of both .such a madness had crept on us by maaneet .
We all maneetians are sailing in same boat .
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Ok dear ...all have their personal opinions ....DD is ofcourse a gr8888888 star but she's an amazing human being & a very down to earth person...watch her recent TT interview & u'll come to know about her...

I know what u mean Bobby.... i have always said she is so bubbly and sweet on and off camera both in and out of her script character....... but just becoz i can appreciate her and her work without getting emotionally tangled so it is easier to look upon her as a star............. a famous person in her own right....infact whenever i see her i say how sweet she looks, how perfect her skin is and all the things that we girls are quick to notice first.........her comic timing is also something which i have commented again and again and i think i have posted at least 2 to 3 posts solely for her... but....abt GC.....(gosh i think i am being unable to say or put into words what i actually mean....)
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: acjanfeb1

will you believe if i say i had been to holy faith hospital  in bandra for showing my father reports . throughout my journey i  had a weird feeling that i will see gc and dd  somewhere their . i was literally scannning my eyes searching each car and  bolero's if i could have a glimpse of both .such a madness had crept on us by maaneet .

We all maneetians are sailing in same boat .

see here's someone similar to me almost............... i have hope still😉