Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

s_a_m thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Not sure why you can't watch it on Starplayer Afee. I watch SLB on Starplayer too, and I have watched today's episode.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: s_a_m

Not sure why you can't watch it on Starplayer Afee. I watch SLB on Starplayer too, and I have watched today's episode.

oh really, but the videos r not in the video section of SLB, then how ur watching it.
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Afee, can't you watch it on the official website of star plus. It is always up to date there.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmin42

Afee, can't you watch it on the official website of star plus. It is always up to date there.

well i don't really mind watching it from anywhere, but i download video from here, and now as there is not video in the video section i can't download the video, these videos are very good quality, well anyway, i have pm someone about this problem hope it will be fixed, and one more thing i was wondering that all the other shows r getting video update regularly then why not SLB😕.....
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I didn't notice the problem because I used to watch SLB directly on TV at 6:30. Hope the problem get solved soon and we get regular video updates.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmin42

I didn't notice the problem because I used to watch SLB directly on TV at 6:30. Hope the problem get solved soon and we get regular video updates.

wow ur lucky u can watch the show directly on TV, here in US we don't get STAR PLUS channel😡, and plus i don't even have Indian cable, so got to watch all shows on online, and hope the problem get solved too.
sinhactnt thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I also watch from the StarPlus, best quality!!  Hope the problem is solved soon 😃

Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I watch it on youtube, there is some user bebo032011.
This user is doing a good job putting up videos everyday in an organized manner.
I know the ones here in the vid section are the best but wonder they r not being put up here anymore...
sinhactnt thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Alju.  I always need a good recommendation where to see videos.