~Happy Birthday Sabi~ WeLoveU our 1&only Sabzie❤️- Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

27

Views

3.8k

Users

18

Likes

60

Frequent Posters

P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
#21
Happy Birthday Sabi
Hope you had a blast on ur B-day.
Luv You

sabihaa. thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
#22
OMFG.
You girls do not realise what you've all done for me.
I spend almost 24/7 here.. and to see all these posts, messages, presents and just awesome celebrations for me is just seriously overwhelming!!

I thank you all for being a part of my life over the past year, I thank you all for being such awesome friends, even when I wasn't around half the time. I thank you all for simply being the people you are.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.

Here's a siggie for ALL OF YOU.. it's not much, but it's a thank you present from me.




Next post: Personal replies. :)
Edited by -saBii- - 15 years ago
sabihaa. thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
#23
Reserved for personal replies. :)
Farzu- thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
#24
Awh so sweet! Thanks hunnie.. Glad you liked everything :)
Edited by -Farzana- - 15 years ago
544691 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#25
oyyee i was looking for this thread 🤣 i literally checked every single forum 🤣 see my love for you? :D
hahaaa! Farzana, you did an awesome job with the thread ;)
AND sabs! i hope you had a BLASTTT loveee <3333 🤗
544691 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#26
this looks yummy
🤣 jokes aparrttt. AWWW it's sho cuteeeeeeee (;
Farzu- thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
#27
Sameenaa <33 Sorry you had a hardtime finding the thread .. :(
And thanks for the compliment sweetie muaahs!
544691 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#28
No problemo :D it was totally worth it ;)
most welcomee 🤗 (: muahh.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".