We Want MAANEET PASSION BACK in our Show, Dont We?

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Hear Hear Hear.......!!!!! One and all....Fans of GHSP and Fans of MAANEET......

Ab tak toh all of you must have seen and Discussed this Song Seq, which is not a part of GHSP but that of Choti Bahu aired on Z-TV

I am happy ki GC and DD who shot to fame with portraying MSK and Geet are getting various Platforms, to showcase themselves and be more successful.....This Seq is going to Garner all the req TRP and there is not doubts or second thoughts regarding that.....

But my question is yeh Passion, Yeh Intensity Humare show se Missing Kyu hai????Why do we get Baba Adam ka zamaane ka Childish/Kiddish romance?????

Are GC and DD have any discomfort doing such scenes
???......NO!!!!! They have done it in the Past in GHSP itself, the most brilliant and non-erasable seq being that of Wheres the party Tonight.....and now we have a fresh example in the form of Tip Tip Barsa which is by far one of the most sensuous Rain Song Seq Bollywood has ever had, and none other than GC and DD to sway to the Number but which sadly and heart wrenchingly is not a part of GHSP......So  DISCOMFORT is out of Question.....😳

Are they not the most passionate Couple On Screen???
...Hell YES They are!!!!!!...Even if majority of us keep complaining about their Non Stop Bickering and Nhok Jhoks...We Keep Shush the Moment MSK's eyes start getting Naughty, and  Geet's Lips starts to Quiver due to the MSK effect😳....This Jodi of MAANEET still do have that effect on us.....

Aren't MAANEET tagged the Most Passionate onscreen couple on Screen yet, what we have now is nothing less than a 7th grade Romance.......I wonder what the harm is in showing some really intense raw passion and mature romance????....When after Marriage the scenarios are supposed to change, wonder why the CV's are making MAANEET look like Kids😡 

The cute moments,Nokh Jhoks/the usual bickering is a welcome only when in significant quantities, after all an overdose of anything and everything ultimately does nothing but leave a sour taste in one's mouth and this is exactly what is happening now...............

Just have a glance at the above pics.....Look at the way they have been asked to perform.....Thats the demand of the script...and this is how the screenplay is done...the Choreographers are simply adding life to what the screenplay demands.......And this is exactly what is missing in GHSP...... Why is the screenplay so tanda, whey are there no such moments left in the show which left the audience wanting more......Be it Hum tum Ek Kamre mein/ Roop Tera Mastana or the Evergreen KURBAAN HUA????? I am SURE most of us are fine with them taking the required amount of caution coz of COMPLICATIONS but that does not mean ki ek Husband-Wife ke beech mein Romance/Passion/Foreplay nahi ho sakti right????

TRP's are always maintained, why is it not raising????
kyuki here the motto is "Jaise Karni waise Bharni" Inke Pass TRP machine (Read MAANEET Passion )Hothe hue bhi, use na karne ki zidd pakad ke baitenge toh ky kar sakte hai???? GC-DD Pairing...In short MAANEET are the only ones who can give the much Needed TRP.....All We are asking is to give us something the lead actors are capable of doing the Lead Protagonist have shown to be doing earlier........Passionate Couple Tag Kiya Hai toh Waise Dikhate Kyu nahi???

Guys Dont we want such seq in our Show...Dont we want the real,raw passion of this couple to grace our screens once again????

Do Comment......And do support this agenda, by spamming the FB GEET walls, With the right tactics we can definitely get what we want....

Love Viji

Another Post For the same cause By Shivu (mysterygurl1427)
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1635432
Edited by rickks - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
 Welcome Back Viji in GHSP🤗, good to see you back, and accept the reality that GC/DD doesn't have any prob, it's our CV's who has biggest problem...They are running out of brain, out of ideas......

Yes loved the tip tip sequence, which soon will come in CB....I am totally agree with you, we don't want sequence like this in the show at this moment, but they can show ton of sequence like you have mentioned, which doesn't even harm the baby.....

I am and most of us with you and Shivi to spam the FB wall with our demans, can't see our talented actors talent waste like that....

Chak De Pathe Geetians, Halla Bol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Well said VIJI!!!

I agree.......Nissar himself the man behind Maan and Geet has said that that they are a passionate couple. Ummmm, so where is the passionate couple we were told about? They started off EXTREMELY passionate.....so has it not been maintained????
Passion can come even between a married couple in which the wife is carrying a child in her tummy.
It is just very sad that the GHSP team have such a deadly onscreen couple..and such brilliant actors that know how to sizzle the screens and yet they are not given the right type of passionate moments like they used to get.
What is the meaning of changing the writers if the new writers will carry the same crap the Ved's team carried?
What is the point of changing the writers then? Barry is a fab dialogue writer and they are writing the screenplay beautiful but just are leaving passion out why?
Isn't there anyway to bring back either Swati or Priya for our show? Anyway?
Why are the Production House if they have any ego issues put it aside and do something good for this show....their show.....
which right now only we seem to be caring about.
What did we ask for? Something sooo simple.....a show with an excellent lead pair....a good storyline.....a dose of comedy, nhok jhoks, romance, intensity, and passion ....are we askin for too much kya?
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm comin...!

edit..

AGREED VIJI!!! In total accordance!! 😆
 Viji, this type of playful passion we have yet to see on GHSP, where both Maan & Geet are having sensuous fun!! I really hope GHSP CV's incorporate and instill this idea in their script!!
Edited by eminent - 13 years ago
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Whole heartedly agree with you.....other shows are aware that maaneet have the midas touch...chemistry wise and are using it to increase the popularity of their shows...which is fine.

What is not fine is why GHSP's CV are not using maaneet's chemistry the same way. 
I want the sizzling chemistry of maaneet back in geet where it belongs.

Btw....the pics and clip are steaming hot!!!😉😆
Edited by HIPHOP50 - 13 years ago
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

Whole heartedly agree with you.....other shows are aware that maaneet have the midas touch...chemistry wise and are using it to increase the popularity of their shows...which is fine.

What is not fine is why GHSP's CV are not using maaneet's chemistry the same way. 
I want the sizzling chemistry of maaneet back in geet where it belongs.

Btw....the pics and clip are steaming hot!!!😉😆

Exactly!!
Thatz just dumb of cvs
I hope MC happens so this sizzling passion comes back to our show!
orchid70 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree.   Look at them in this song.. one song from another show  is going to make the TRPs shoot the roof.. Why can't they show this type of passion in Geet?. 😭
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Shivi - Well said darling, and no we are not asking too much, but they are too much on our nerves.....

Muniza
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: muniza75

Welcome Back Viji in GHSP🤗, good to see you back, and accept the reality that GC/DD doesn't have any prob, it's our CV's who has biggest problem...They are running out of brain, out of ideas......

Yes loved the tip tip sequence, which soon will come in CB....I am totally agree with you, we don't want sequence like this in the show at this moment, but they can show ton of sequence like you have mentioned, which doesn't even harm the baby.....

I am and most of us with you and Shivi to spam the FB wall with our demands, can't see our talented actors talent waste like that....

Chak De Pathe Geetians, Halla Bol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muniza

Di.....this is time to demand Swati back!!! what say?
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
offcourse we want maneet passion back well their chemistry is always high never falls down just some hotness and old passion ki thodi kami hai ajkal .