Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thanks Bulbul!!! I know I dread the day when Geet will eventually come to an end. As torturous as the track may seem at the moment, I just can't understand how people keep talking about leaving the show. For me, my day just can't end without at least one sight of Maan Singh Khurana... If he is missing from the epi, I HAVE To go back and watch him in the previous ones!!!! So I understand your sentiments!!! me 😭 too....btw, love your signature!!! May you get your Maan Singh Khurana soon one day :)
Don't get into that honey....coz i might cry a river, realizing that, MSK is just a fictional character and i will never ever get a guy like HIM...!!! 😭
its too cruel reality and very much sad to accept....!!! HE is something, god made for us, sorry CVs made for us, just to blive in dreams....!!! 😊bas....now m in dreams...!!! cant say much...!!! 😍😍😍😍😍Maddy😉p.s. If you ever get a guy like this on this planet, then kindly forward HIS number to me...! rest i will take care of...! 😆
Maan was too sweet and cute in yesterday's episode! Day before yesterday also the way he tasted the milk much to Daadi's surprise! It showed how much he cared for Geet. And yesterday, his enquiring about his Dad's temperament, his smile-frown controls(😆), his willingness to keep different names if it humors Geet ..all showed his caring side.
Regarding existence of such characters ..yes they do exist ..but you get it in phases 😆 These incredible sweet guys also get irritated, angry, upset but yeah they do exist! I'm blessed with one of them!😊
Hey Guys! I’m excited to be back after a long break and to dive back into my story. The Prologue is now posted, and Chapter 1 will be coming...
This is the story of Maan Geet . The couple who love each other and married secretly . This story will tell their everlasting love, and...
She met him in an unfavorable time when she was running behind the time to save him. Save the only one member of his family whom she call his...
Hello everyone! I have come back to the forum after a long time. I have been planning a SS on Maan and Geet Amritsar track. The infamous part...
Part 1 She remembered how it ended—no, not ended. How she ended it.Not with shouting. Not with accusations. But with silence so sharp it had cut...
46