Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
OK..I know MSK is not for real😆..he is a character but IS MAAN SINGH KHURANA real even for a fictitious character??..I mean the guy is a DREAM GUY for anyone!..such a great lover,an amazing husband and a brilliant father!
I have been left seriously speechless about Maan's character for last few days..each day I see myself falling more and more for him!😳The way he is so concerned for their baby.,.the way he is trying his best to be a good father,..the way he is literally CHANGING himself for the baby..WOW..simply WOW..the scene in todayz episode where Maan goes to Dadi's room and hesitantly ask about whether Dad's behavious affects the baby was soooooooooooo touching!..and if it could be any more phenomenal ,than it was him looking at himself in the mirror to check his face expressions..OMG❤️❤️❤️..I would die to have a person like Maan in my life!..LOVE him!☺️..love you CVs for creating MSK and love you Gurmeet for bringing life to MSK's character and making it so real for all of us!!PS-Cvs you truly rock for coming up with such lovely scenes which enhances the characters brilliantly!👏👏 👏
Originally posted by: maan-and-geet
That would make two of us.... I wish I could just experience that Once in my life.... how would it like to be loved beyond limits
aw..🤗..so rightly said yar!..my new signature-MUJHE BHI EK MAAN CHAHIYE!😍
Originally posted by: ramahesh
agree with u
GC is brilliant he gave life to MSK..
today episode awesome
msk proved that he is good father that he can
do any thing for his child yaar.....
Hey Guys! I’m excited to be back after a long break and to dive back into my story. The Prologue is now posted, and Chapter 1 will be coming...
This is the story of Maan Geet . The couple who love each other and married secretly . This story will tell their everlasting love, and...
She met him in an unfavorable time when she was running behind the time to save him. Save the only one member of his family whom she call his...
Hello everyone! I have come back to the forum after a long time. I have been planning a SS on Maan and Geet Amritsar track. The infamous part...
Part 1 She remembered how it ended—no, not ended. How she ended it.Not with shouting. Not with accusations. But with silence so sharp it had cut...
46