Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
fiz..u cheated me...i was updating an ff...
but no probs.....am satisfied wid the promo...
waiting 4 ur update...
love yaa...tc
DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
O My God Fizza u Give Only Promo
Yes It Was nice and interesting
But I want Update
So update it soon Warna ma ro do gi 😭
 plz Plz cont it soon
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
i thot, u update this FF...................bt is a promo!!!!😔
mera to dil hi tut gaya🥺
nice promo.👍🏼
m really confused after read the promo.😕
update soon.😃 jaldi jaldi.......main friday tak wait nahi kar sakti😃

-Samira- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome promo hun
can't wait to read wat mayu did
nerdndproud thumbnail
fiza.......ye kya tha..........tu tension badha kyun raha hey..........ab agar jaldi se update nehi ki na......😡
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Really nice promo....
update soon..
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ridi_onasis

fiza.......ye kya tha..........tu tension badha kyun raha hey..........ab agar jaldi se update nehi ki na......😡

usse maza ata hai...😈
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -moona-

usse maza ata hai...😈

yeah ilzam hai.....
yaar mein ny soch mein bhi tu try kero promo per coment kasay atay hain

updating today ..hope i get time😳
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hello guys

I am at time as promised…here is a huge update …I hope u like it…thnks a loot 2 all of u for answering my questions…..i'll try n cum up to ur expectation….thnks a ton for such immense response at previous chapter…thy were the best comments I ever received …

Luv ya

Fiza

Ashu this one is in English ..most of it ..i hope u like it

scroll down for update

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter: 11

Mayank left the place in a rush , to gather sum courage to face her again……….nupur was to shocked by her own reaction n the way she has lost herself…..

Nupur POV:

What the hell I was doing …….mein ny KIYA KYA…mein ny as kyun kiya……

Smarat: hey nups…..he was closely monitoring her expression n was having a wining feeling in his heart …..it was a rocking rocking performance dear ..lovely

Nupur: thanks…. She only managed to utter those words…

Adi: mjhy tu lagta hai yeah play tum dono ko hi kerna chaiya…gr8 yaar it was so natural…

He too left from ther

Sheena came to her …she was so lost tht even didn't realize tht

Sheena: Nupur…she looked at her….yeah tu hona hi tha….u cant stop ur heart to speak loud…. She smiled n petted her cheeks …..

Nupur too was going when samrat called her

Samrat: hey Nupur..where r u going

Nupur: mayank… unknowingly still she was finding him to share herself…she slaped her self in mind

Sami: bhai….he looked around, though he knew he left ….where he is…ab yeah kaha gaya

Nupur: im leaving

Sami: rukho…I'll join u ….

Nupur: no …I want to goo alone….

He didn't argue as he knew she need time to find answers to her question or rather she needs to scold herself again for letting her feeling dominate there relation..

But where is bhia….ab is ko bhagna band kerna hoga..its high time now

Mayank has rushed to his favt plce to find sum peace..no not on the roof top..as he knew she needs tht place for herself…n today the need there own space …n time to let eacothers entrance excepted there…..he was siting on beech ..

Recalling each an evry moment happened on stage..wht he said..wht he felt….wht he did…why he did so..why he let his heart so much dominate tht moment ….why his heart demand such …..he knew now vey well he cant hide himself ……he cant deny wht has he felt

Hai kya yeh jo tere mere darmiyaan hai
Andekhi ansuni koi dastaan hai
Lagne lagi, ab zindagi khaali
Hai meri
Lagne lagi har saans bhi khaali

He knew he cant deny , cant deny her importance in his life…he cant deny the incompletness he felt at her absence …….

Bin tere, bin tere, bin tere
Koi khalish hai hawayon mein bin tere
Bin tere, bin tere, bin tere
Koi khalish hai hawayon mein bin tere

Nupur:

Siting on the roof top, feeling the cold breez…..in an urge tht it might sooth her..might clam the flooded heart…..might bring sum peace …she closed her eyes only to found herself in his embrace…she cuddle…n hugged her legs….slowly….trying to feel the moment again….true thy have hugged each other infinite times but today his touch was different….her solace was different

She opend her eys to shrek the thought away

Wht the hell…stoop it Nupur pls for god sake stop it ………….y ur behaving like tht…..

cause u have feeling for him..no matter how hard u try u cant stop them……

no I don't have…

.acha so why u hate sheena n riya soo much….when even they r so humble to u ..specially sheenaa……

.cause she is such charcter..i cant stand her …chipko…

y this chipko bother u…because mayank say she is good at heart….

no ways it doent matter …

she is ahhh y im giving u explanations……

u cant u don't have any explanation…I have she plays with girls image….

Acha chalo maan liya…..than y u tease mayank with adi…u know he hate ur closeness with him n u deliberately do tht even tht day outside principle office u did so to check whether it do effect mayank or not…

its not like tht …he aplogise ths y I was talking …nothing else…if tht would have been the case ..i would have perfermoed on stage with adi…..

u cant u know how adi is …u only feel secure with mayank…n moreover u know it's a lovstory n there will b a romantic scene u just want to c mayank emotional side for u…..n than y u hugged him…..

cause it was demanded…..

oh really where it was in script…..y u didn't stooped him when he cupped ur face..when he pulled u in his arms y …..y u feel an urge to hide urself in his embrace ….y today u felt different in his arms……

stop it….y cant  felt what i always want to ……

So what ….so wht if I let myself felt wht I always want to….it feels so good….for the first time I felt him going beyond our friendship

So y ur now afraid of confessing it …atleast to ur self…

but tht stupid shram will never understand it…moreover …I jut…..i don't want to break the rule….he doent like impurity in a relationship….rember wht he said

ya ya….he only said..n who was the one who decide the punishment……..

Every gesture, every care, every pain of him u feel so much …hain na…. ya thanks to sheena…whn she said u love him…n y know u did ..

smiled..

even than u deny …n thn eid festive ….tab kiya kiya tha

she laughed…mr sharam k hoosh urgay thy…..

hmm aur per ..itna daar kyun gai thi….dard ho tha na??.

.hmm…..no pls no…I just dnt want to loss my only relation because of this stupid thing called heart …who doesn't think before falling for a person……

ya n always speak truth …. Doesn't think before speaking……… ma'am heart doesn't have neurons dear …..thnnk god…alteast sum1 only feels …

you know when I felt the best ….when he said"yeah sirf mera haq hai"………ahh…mjhy itna acha laga itna acha

k tum ny maqa dekh ker choka mara..aur us ko hug kerliya…..

she smiled n kept siting there for sum more time to feel a moment wch she fear will nt b repated again

How im gonna face him…aur woh samrat ka bacha tu meri jaan lya lay ga,,,

Mayank stood up from the beach n finally agrees on wht he wants to do…he drove his car…n stod infront of the door ………..reluctantly he press the door bell

Nupurs dad: hello son …..

Mayank: hey uncle…upur..hai ….hesitantly

ND: nhi ….she must b with u…she went college ….is everything ok

Mayank: ya ya uncle….she is fine…its just I want to talk to u alone….

ND: acha…kya baat hai…aj is old frnd k ksasy yaad agii

Aao andhar aao ..sit down

He settle down n silence was all over..he ddint knew frm where to start ..n wht to say

ND: hmm ..wht happen …did u bth fight

Mayank: he nodded in no…

ND: us ny upu

Mayank: nhi

ND: phir kiya hua hai

Mayank: if today I want to ask u n tell u sumthing will u listen it like my friend rather than nupurs father…

ND: kya baat hai mayank….y today u get a need to have a friend other than Nupur…is everything ok

Mayank: he hesitantly said….cause today I break the rule…mein ny Nupur k sath cheat kiya …he looked at him with all guilt

ND: WHAT…. Asa khabhi nhi hosakta ..itna tu mein tum ko janta hoon ….sirf Nupur ka nhi mein tumhara bhi dad hoon..shabash mjhy batao..kya hua hai….cmonn tell me

Mayank: he think a bit n than took a deep breath n said……do I act wired around her..i am too possessive about her…do u find tht I feel different for her…I mean

ND smile widly ….so finally u realize tht ….

Mayank: whhhattttt……ap ko bhi asa lgta hai

ND: tumhain kiya lagta hai

Mayank: ap ko nhi pata mein ny aj kiya kiya…mjhy kuch samhj nhi araha hai …u know wht I did

He narrated him everything …..

ND: tumhain kasa laga…..jab tum yeah sab kah rahy thy

Mayank: he smile a bit…n hugged himself with his hands…..acha laga …I felt so light…I said whtever it was cuming in my mouth….i wasn't able to figure out wht I was saying ….the best I felt when SHE (emphazing) hugged me…..i felt so complete…so content…felt like holding her like tht forevr…he said dreamingly n when loked at him….got embarrassed

He raise his eyebrows like "ahem ahem ur talking to girls father man"

Mayank: whtttt u said ur gonaa listen like a frnd

ND: hello ..ur this frnd is also girls father….tu itna deatail mein explain kerny ki zaroorat nhi …..

Mayank: sorry …embarrassed n feling shy

ND: dkho mayank….jab tum us k lyan itna sab kuch feel kertay ho tu phir confess kyun nhi kertay …….

Mayank: woh mjhy per itna trust kerti hai….i don't want to break her trust..iam betraying her

ND: aha….y ur thinking sooo..do u love her

Mayank: hm…I think so

ND: mayank …do u love her

Mayank: he closed his eyes….ya I do …

ND: say it

Mayank: hh….he closed his eyes ….I love her..

ND: kya yeah abhi abhi hoa hai

Mayank: matlab

ND: yeah passiveness, yeah haq, yeah content feelin …aj hi aj develop hoi hai …

Mayank: han

ND: jhoot …..yeah tu hamesha se hai…..u always have behave with her like this

Mayank: thts wht im saying …so why to name it sumthing else

ND: cause now ur doing it with a different feel……….now its getting impossible for u to even think ur life without her….the only thing is that nobody made u realiz this….

Mayank: from when u knew it

ND: shak tu mjhy buhat pehly se tha…aur firm tumhari birthday waly din hoa…

Mayank: he chuckled at the thought

ND: hmm…why r u laughing

Mayank: I behave lik a child

ND: ya a child….whoes most precious person will b missing at his so special occasion

Mayank: obviously  yeah koi baat hoi

ND: mein ny sirf itna kaha k…upur will nt be there with u …..

She'll b leaving to delhi at ur birthday n u…..went on beach n stayed there whole night …y…cause u where angry ………no u have already start missing her……u just cant belive n except tht any other person can b more important than u ….

Wht did u said than…."tumhain meri birthday se zayada imp kam hai tu jao.."

Mayank: he smiled…n thn she gave the bstest birthday surprise by staying with my side whole day ….

ND: because u catch cold n was having sever fever…n ur enjoying the fact tht she was here…even forgetting tht u were badly ill……

Myank: n she was scolding n beating me..beause I was feeling so weak ….tht cant even move…n I spoil her idea of rain party…..

ND: n whn she fed u cake …he laughed

Mayank: I sneez n whole cake was on my face….laughed n u so mean tok picture of tht

Bth laughed at the thought

ND: loo…y mean it was such a memorable moment …n u looked handsum tht day

Mayank: ya obviously cause I was wereing ur gifted shirt

ND: so how u feel whn u remebr those moment again ….

Mayank: he think a bit …took a deep breath …..i feel like..i feel like repeating each n evry moment evry min………I feel like making her mad..n seeing her frown n her hands on her waist n pointing finger on me..(he acted that way)…"tuhanin tum mein dkh loo gi stupid sharam"….i feel like having her my side forever….i feel like whole life v fight, v manofy, v care ,, v .lo……

ND: complete it mayank

Mayank: love each other like this………………but us ko rishto mein milawat nhi pasand…mjhs se .pata nhi kya

ND: us ko aur tum ko….dono ko buhat achay se janta hoon mein …jasay tumhain….kis ny samjhaya yeah baat

Mayank: sam

ND: ohh..tu chota zayada aqalmand hai..gud….wasy hi aj us ko tum ny thora zayada hilaya hai…but us ko kuch tu samhj aay hai….warna she would have nt reciprocate the affection

Mayank: are u sure …

ND: 100%...dekho khabhi khbi asool k toor dayna rishto ko toorny se better hota hai….i know u respect each other aloot n have never thought this relation will go like this..but ur feeling s are so pure …so y to hide n complicate the situation

Go for it

Mayank: hesitantly…..ap ko tu …I mean…u don't have a problem with it na

ND: he looked at him n raise his eyebrow….kiss baat mein……….. tum ko apna damad ban any mein….

Mayank: Nupur WIFE…….OMG…..

ND: kyun kya borai hai meri beti mein ….soch lo hindi film wal bauji ban jao ga

Mayank: lol…ap hindi film wala…..no way…Nupur nagging wife…tu zaroor hogi per ap never….

ND: tu phir kya socha

Mayank: I love her…yes id o..n I will make her feel tht too…jab mjhy yeah except ker k itna acha lag raha hai tu …us ko bata ker aur us k paa ker kitna acha lagyy ga…

ND: tht like a gud boy

He hugged her

Mayank: thnks…thnku so much

ND: its ok damad ji

Mayank: haha ..ms Nupur bhushan …ab tum ko batao ga ..weddin per kaun kis k ghonghat utha ta hai…lolz

N he recived a tight slap from nupurs dad..larki k baap k samany asi baatein kerat hoo…sharam tu ati nhi hai na

He felt shy …evnt at his thought..where its going all of a sudden

Edited by drfizaahmed - 13 years ago
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
FIzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hai ALLAH
what a beautiful update dear
i m loving it..................

awwwwwwwwwwwww so not only mayut but also nups has something special feelings for him

hehehehehee accha hai bhai- asise he chalte raho.LOL

both were thinking that if they will confess their feelings then may be it will ruin their frship
payar k mamle main sab log aksar aisa buddhu bsan jate hai- pher mayur kyun nehi bhai???????

fizaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the best part of this update ummmmmmmmmm nehi the best part of this whole ff was  mayu and nups dad convo

it was very  beautiful, entertaining, lovely and  wonderful
i just loved each and every word of this convo

By GOD nups ka dad tou F.I.L se jaida mayu ki jigar ki dost lagti hai..........

yaar u wrote their whole convo very nicelyyyyyyyyyyy........

hahahahha wakei ye Mr. Sharma  ki sharm kaha gaya- r a kuch tou sharm karo apni honewali sasur ki samne.

fantastic job fiza
mind- blowing
keep it up dear
now i m eagerly waiting for next update
so do update next part soon
take care
love ya

Edited by -Faria- - 13 years ago