Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nu_Adu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Spot

This whole thread is quite mad. If you tragically lose your child some person giving you another random child will not comfort you at all. Otherwise this is just revenge. Cannot believe any employer would discuss this even.

That's right. Purva's decision is not the main problem here, the main problem is the family members agreeing to the most ridiculous condition put forward by a twisted, old maid out for revenge!

Why can't Mihir, the lawyer, understand that Rama is WRONGLY blaming Purva for the loss of Puchki? Even if the matter is taken to court, he should be easily able to prove that the main culprit is Puchki's dad NOT Purva. And hence there is no question of Purva having to 'compensate' for Puckhi's loss. Puva, in fact, loved Puchki a lot and deeply cared for her. Rama should be thankful for all of Purva's help!

It seems to me this woman Rama has some hidden intention behind all this...?

gracious45 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Nu_Adu

That's right. Purva's decision is not the main problem here, the main problem is the family members agreeing to the most ridiculous condition put forward by a twisted, old maid out for revenge!

Why can't Mihir, the lawyer, understand that Rama is WRONGLY blaming Purva for the loss of Puchki? Even if the matter is taken to court, he should be easily able to prove that the main culprit is Puchki's dad NOT Purva. And hence there is no question of Purva having to 'compensate' for Puckhi's loss. Puva, in fact, loved Puchki a lot and deeply cared for her. Rama should be thankful for all of Purva's help!

It seems to me this woman Rama has some hidden intention behind all this...?

i dont understand so even if purva gets convicted which she will not because she didnt help the guy kidnap her or anything, then is mihir really ready to give up his son to save his wife. I mean shouldnt a mother and father love their child more than eachother. It is ridiculous the whol family is stupid and mihir should just go and return his degrees....lol.....he keeps going through books and stuff but still cant figure out that Rama CANNOT take prem away from them. There is NO such law.