Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

orms thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
From day 1, Yana has danced beautifully, been consistent and showed different forms. I would definitely want Yana to win.
TheUltimate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Glad to see that intelligents and those who understand dancing (and art in general) are supporting the true, non-crying talent.
EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheUltimate

Glad to see that intelligents and those who understand dancing (and art in general) are supporting the true, non-crying talent.

High Five*****👍🏼
ByteMe thumbnail
RT @neeraja7s: @Actor_Siddharth This isn't a charity show!! No sympathy for injuries and the incabalities!! I say VOTE for SUSHANT for his versatility :)
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ByteMe

RT @neeraja7s: @Actor_Siddharth This isn't a charity show!! No sympathy for injuries and the incabalities!! I say VOTE for SUSHANT for his versatility :)

lol i like how u had to put this on a thread about Yaana and how all these bollywood stars are supporting her.  jealous much?😆Edited by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan - 13 years ago
EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ByteMe

If sushant doesn't need any sympathy than what are you guys doing in Yana's topic. Sushant actually got sympathy of judges, and his fans. He took a rest and came back while yana broke her nose, salman broke his leg none of them ask to resign or took a rest for week, they fight till end that called survivor and fighter.

I guess you have joined ankita's club. LoL you pretty much sound like sushant GF ankita...😆 I laughed when she made statement about other contestant, she doesn't look into herself that how defective dancer she is, but she keep her eye on other contestant. 
Edited by EmAsh - 13 years ago
termi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
after todays epi yana deserves to win!!!
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: njo921

other than sonam, shahid, rahul khanna, konkona all these people r supporting yana on twitter too!

sidharthamallya Sidhartha Mallya
Go on peeps vote for yaana!! Voting lines are now open....sms JDJ 03 to 52525....

imarshadwarsi arshad warsi
Pls vote for my Yana Gupta.... sms JDJ 03 to 52525

jackkybhagnani jackky bhagnani
Pls vote for my Yana Gupta.... sms JDJ 03 to 52525

gulpanag Gul Panag
Wow!G-luck RT @atulkasbekar: A cracked rib n a broken nose later @yaanagupta gets d highest finale score in Jhalak. Pl vote JDJ 03 to 52525.

PritishNandy Pritish Nandy
Dont be lazy @atulkasbekar : Get up and vote for Yana Gupta in Jhalak. I have asked everyone as well. Sms JDJ 03 to 52525.

WOW! all of bollywood is rooting for yana!! 😊

wow dis s reallyyyyyyyyyy sweet of bollywood stars to root for yaana...
yana's our wonder girl.... god bless her and hope & pray she could grab more votes cz she truly deserve to win!!!!  
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think apart from Shahid, Chang's Badmaash Company team is rooting  for him....I know Parmeet and Anushka are. Not so sure about Parmeet's wife Archana since i thought Krushna would be her natural favourite, being from Comedy Circus. Now that Krushna is not in the running, chances are she will be voting for Chang too. 😊

But I am glad to see so many stars supporting Yana. She deserves votes.