Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Chinky_RPattz

Haan yaar..we want only abhiya n sidchi ! <<dil mange more n more 😆>>
Nt only u,they r driving all of us crazy..n when c said,leave dat T n call me now,she sounded possessive !

yes yeh dil maange more and more only...😳😳😳😳

haan yaar...she was so possessive even in the party...can't see her man flirting with T....never saw such possesiveness for danish.....sid is in a soup.....now his cassanova image have to stop or else panchi will suck the vampire blood out of him😆😆😆😆

Sid-Vahbiz looks great together and their off-screen chemistry just reflects on-screen....well for me the vivian-vahbiz affair is a rumour since vivu have denied it......but then if really something happens i want it between Sid-Vahbiz...man they look made for each other...
Edited by Mages - 13 years ago
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mages

yes yeh dil maange more and more only...😳

haan yaar...she was so possessive even in the party...can't see her man flirting with T....never saw such possesiveness for danish.....sid is in a soup.....now his cassanova image have to stop or else panchi will suck the vampire blood out of him😆

Sid-Vahbiz looks great together and their off-screen chemistry just reflects on-screen....well for me the vivian-vahbiz affair is a rumour since vivu have denied it......but then if really something happens i want it between Sid-Vahbiz...man they look made for each other...

@bold : that was hilarious !! 🤣 🤣
Agree,she was too possessive ! For sid,she got into a cat fight wid T which is nt at all her kind !! I really wish piya didnt take out that locket so that Sid would have made a 'T tandoori'    😆 😆 I could hv waited 4 1 more episode 4 sid n piya meeting,bt at least T ka kaam toh tamam ho jata ! N who cares 4 danish,oops radish..no no,protein shake bf 🤣

I also wish the same..they really luk lyk a heavenly couple
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinky_RPattz

@bold : that was hilarious !! 🤣 🤣
Agree,she was too possessive ! For sid,she got into a cat fight wid T which is nt at all her kind !! I really wish piya didnt take out that locket so that Sid would have made a 'T tandoori'    😆 😆 I could hv waited 4 1 more episode 4 sid n piya meeting,bt at least T ka kaam toh tamam ho jata ! N who cares 4 danish,oops radish..no no,protein shake bf 🤣

I also wish the same..they really luk lyk a heavenly couple

yup T would be T Tandoori by now......i wished that happens...too bad since piya have saved her...all thanks to abhay's locket😆😆😆😆😆😡
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah..all credit goes 2 abhay's locket ! 👏
safeplacetoland thumbnail

He has a soft corner for her. It's what happens when two people destined together meet each other. <3

SidChi forever. ❤️

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Untamed-

He has a soft corner for her. It's what happens when two people destined together meet each other. <3

SidChi forever. ❤️

i completely agree with you....it really happens when both people destined to meet each other