Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Perspectives. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Really nice topic, Arushi👍🏼

Well i have been a silent member of this forum since a really long time coz never got time to comment. but this post really made me too coz i found some AMAzing people in JDJ 4 whom i never even thought of before

First and foremost it will be Sushant..Well i dont watch much of Zee but i had heard oF PR and how everyone love him as Manav...but then wen i stareted watchin JDJ i was just blown off by his performances the moves the energy level hwe has , his expressions-SUPERB👏 Really appreciate all the efforts he puts in despite his tight scedule.

Second wud be definitely Shampa⭐️..the new-found talent in the telly industry, this lady has got amazing talent and shes expressing her talent very wel lthrough Sushant. Never knew of her before. JDJ but now i huge fan of hers. love her different style of choreography, her dance moves and her chemistry with Sushant is brilliant 👏👏

NExt wud be Madhuri coz i guess wont be able to see her again for a very long time...and ofcourse Chang too whose shown his amazing dancing skills.
Will Definetly miss Remo..have been a fan of him since DID..

Really sad to see this wonderful season coming to a end..

Snehal
Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well, a show is for a season..... but there are people in this forum I enjoyed reading am sure going to miss their comments,take a bow Blyton, Rapier, Taz-A.Crazy.Fan, nikitagmc, EatPrayLove 👏

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well,  i started following this season for sushant , ankita and ragini .. but i grew to love so many others ..
chang , shampa , marisha , the hosts , judges , daya ..

it has been a great season ..

and yes , i am going to miss MD a lot...
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i wish we see some of the more "low profile" people on the show dance in lots of events and shows in the future and well .. hear more about them in the coming years ..

i mean , before the show , i didnt even know anything about shampa ... tried googling her name and couldnt find anything ..

at least i know i am going to see sushant , ankita and ragini dance in award shows ... and i can always see them in their daily soaps....

but i will miss shampa and marisha ...
suzi_b thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Will terribly miss Mads.....got to see her through JDJ after so many years😭😭😭
Mamana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sushant and  Shampa for their amazing and outstanding performances & Madhuri for her dazzling smile and words of encouragement for all contestants.
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Sushant Shampa def...bt the most m gonna miss is Mads....no idea when will I get to see her again...and for how long she wont be there now😭