Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wooster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Saaz...tere story mein dum hai...πŸ‘

Bahut sweet hai!!! and the ending is good...very lovable and as usual the dialogues are really good....you should be a writer...imagination hai kudiye!!!πŸ˜‰

I like the way you bring  laughter in such a serious subject.... very hard to do... but you do it flawlessly...very good!!!

bas no more praise...all i have to say keep writing darlingπŸ˜›

Edited by wooster - 13 years ago
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
saaaz dear...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I loved it loved it........................soooooo loved it !!

I am more happy because I finally got the peace required to read it......(.....lol.....I have so much to catch up and so less time, I am reading FFs and OSs and SSs like I have to write some exam......ticking in mind all that I have read and making a mental note of all those, which are still pendingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

so.......coming back to this one..............Awwwww..............it was soooooo CUTE !!!
loved Shanakism which they can never leave even in a serious issue like this.....so sweet of including the tacky peti....πŸ˜†
and loved the concept of making new memories together😊
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Part 1

Sigh, that sweet & tender yet tentative gesture on Shantanu's behalf as if asssuring himself that it is all a bad dream!! So so reassuring to me!! 😳 

Hahaha, sofa!! You know when the sofa was there in golden RBO I was like it is perfectly placed!! Place, angle sab sahi!! I miss those moments!! Lovely argument. Sososo ShaNak!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Witty and smart!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Part 2

Wow, he takes bhaiyya's help!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ See that should have been the ideal situation!!! in your words "Dyaaaammmeeeet" They ruined it!! But well why am I cursing them!! Good very good decision!! Awww i can imagine what shantanu is fearing!! Darr mann ka is kya Khanak ab bhi Suraj se pyaar karti hain!! somewhere in his mind and heart he knows it is not so, but mann to baanwraa hain na!!

Hai.. that phone call!!! so so sweet. I like that.. baatein ya daant!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† See this is another aspect where they are losing out on the essence of ShaNak which you have captured beautifully! Sweet and loving. And hai the end!! "Kitna bolti ho!" To her "Wah, phone aapne kiya!" Typical shantanu and khanak!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Yes she is his inspiration and evrything and she is is incomplete without him!!! They are perfect compliments to each other!!

Lovely update again!! I will nevr tire of saying this perfect againπŸ‘πŸ‘

Part 3

Oooh loved the way they argue and throw hurtful words at each other. But this was necessary. Too much only love soes not make a relationship work! thoda argument, nok jhonk and fights bring couples more closer!!😳😳

Dono samajhte nahin!! Uffff.. isse jealousy kehte hain!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Jokes apart! Yes issues like these are so naazuk, delicate that one wrong move and thwang!! The string of relationship will break!! rishton ke dhaagon ko mazboot karna hain. And I am glad ShaNak will work it out. confident that they will😳😳 Each of them thinking of the other is proof !

Sigh another lovely update !!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Part 4

Love shaan's "What nibhaana yaar!! damnit!!" Hahahaha typical!! But true right! roothna manaana sigh, dil khush!!!😳 at the same time I like the dilemma he is in! So natural to feel the insecurity!
It only goes to show that he is so human and at the same time khanak's state of mind equally terrible, the situation getting more grave! but I trust this sutradhaar than RBO cv's so am not worried!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Hahahaha loved Aki and Shaan's interaction and at the same time boo's with Khanak!!! "Whackiest line Boo telling khanak "I don't want to know the details" of the length of how much khanak has gone with Shantanu!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But yes these interactions are what I missed in real!! Mwaa!! Superb update again!! loved her for giving the locket to Boo!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Final update!!

So sweet their confession. I am so mushy that I can't reply properly. 😍 His tenderly taking her in his arms, consoling her.. hmmmmm... sigh....

hahahahah loved the ending with boo and aki!! ROFL!!

chweet ending!!  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

sigh.. an apt end to a lovely FF!! Yeh mann to banwraa hain, Is ki laalsa aur tadap ko samajhna bekaar hain. Par baanwra mann ki sun na bahut zaroori!!

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks guys for all your comments... I just realized after reading Jess's dilkhush karne walla comments that I never did a detailed thank you on this chapter..maybe I will come soon and write an epilogue for this one...maybe...no promises...abhi tak tho have not written last part of Tum Pukaar Lo...shall be back soon with detailed thanks

πŸ€—