monayaholics to rock and roll new links pg 1

MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Heyya guys just few hours to go and we get what we wanted at last. A monaya Interview. After a long long wait.almost a month. we are all set to get some sweet cute januable moments to share and drool.and go crazy and spam the forum.as we saw a small jhalak yesterday and went mad and crazy. even tough our exams are going on we didnt care and were online hours to just loving monaya even more. and make them part of our lives every moment. so there are some more special moments coming. today at 9 pm. ahhh we use to see them almost everyday at the same time. seems to be our lucky time. 
so get set go..
and lets have a jhalak of what was there yesterday.

Its time to celebrate. MoNayaHolics. 

As per Pari's request i will give a live update here..... πŸ˜›

update by aashi
OMGGGGGGGG *faint* with this epi seriously very gr8ful to e24 for giving us this treat monaya were out of world πŸ€— 

first of all want to apologize for those who were waiting for recorded vid i tried my level best but that vid didn't recorded properly tv's lenses clashed with mine digital camera and recording is very poor as i never tried to record tv 's any show so never thought it will turn like this so i am really sorry  i seriously hope any one would record this vids 

coming to epi gosh epi was seriously awesome πŸ˜ e24 took them mumbai's famous khau gali it was so adorable the way sanaya was like one kid glowing i want to eat this and i want to eat that πŸ˜³ she said she loves pani puri and mohit gosh he was looking dame dashing and ultra cute πŸ˜ and sanaya she was looking heavenly beautiful in simple and sober avatar πŸ˜ loved the way mohit shared his memories with thelas in delhi and he proposed sanaya with chat πŸ˜† it was amazing when they both shared their memories with mjht the way mohit said he was collecting cds and watched old episodes and missing mjht's sets and  shooting for mjht   πŸ˜’ 

gosh loved the way mohit praised sanaya and said she has learnt cooking πŸ˜³and when sanaya made for him lover boy was praising her gosh the way he said ab toh aur bhi testy ho gaya hai πŸ˜‰ and sanaya our nit and clean princess inquired abt purified water and mohit shared that she always loves to eat palace with hygienic food and ppl who wears gloves on pani puri thelas 

gosh train talk was one of the best in that seg my fav πŸ˜³ monaya were doing masti and their nok jok and sanaya said mohit did chance pe dance πŸ˜†  and they were offered tea in train and sanaya was amazed and loved the views out side of train and they were asked abt mjht in it both were shared their golden memories and sanaya shared we always thought if it  would happen like this we won't meet and we did mjht bcz we meant to be together 

reported asked them abt their 3 likings for each other and dislikes as well in it mohit said he loves her honesty , her caring and loving nature and said she is best πŸ˜³ and in dislikes he said she herself irritates with things on it sanaya said that yes i am impatient and short temper which always makes me to irritates most gosh our darling seriously and honesty shared her view PROUD ON HER πŸ€—
😳
abt mohit she said mohit is pure hearted and honest person he has no any bad feelings for anyone if he dislikes he says infront of person  but never feel bad and think bad abt any one he is most genuine person whom she met πŸ€— and abt dislike b4 she said mohit said i know what she will say and sanaya laughed on it πŸ˜† and she said he is very slow πŸ˜†

after that they dance on chiya chiya in train sanaya did some steps and then they bid good bye 

btw in staring of int reporter said they r getting lots of mails and calls for monaya's int πŸ˜³
btw forgot  to add that monaya shared their feeling for marriage when reporter asked abt their marriage sanaya said   we wont' say that we will get married soon and we also wont say we won't get married soon and 
as an example
  she said we will get married in 4 months πŸ˜† but its up to right time when we will feel we will get married , they were asked which kind of marriage they want as reported told them in one int sanaya said she wants christan wedding she said yes i always love to get married like this and when they asked same question to mohit he just like samrat said i don' t have problem with any wedding i would to get married in any kind of marriage and both said when they will get married it will be very small only family and friends will be invited they wants small and happy wedding πŸ˜³ 

Thanks charmee for the link-

Me and jyoti tried to upload there is a mix match see it.. and you guys can use it as you like.. no copyright.. take out caps make siggies avis whatever... we are more than happy to give it to you guys.. it was you guys .... .

Edited by pragya_luvsajan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i know ishi.. i just cant wait. u know what i am so lucky i was suppose to go for dinner since its my mom;s bday but since guests are coming i can watch it.. feel so luckkkyyyyyy 
-Ishita- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
u don't have any other work MP dii πŸ˜³
arrey of what ? πŸ˜•
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
mind ur own business u  ISHITA ....go watch ur TV

.MohitzPari. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragya_luvsajan

arrey of what ? πŸ˜•

of u guys!!
ishi dnt say like that.

pari hua kya bhaiyyy ? 
-Ishita- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
There's nothing Great coming on TV right now! If something would have.. i wouldn't have been here arguing with Jealous ppl 😊
pch why! coz u cant watch it! how dumb pari. we are here we will update you! and we will gve youthe link of the whole thing. come on cheer up. and then siggie department is also all yours BABY. chal SMILE BABY SMILE....... πŸ˜›
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
plss guys tell me d tym acc to IST!