'So, What's the plan??'

EstelleEvenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello KS'ian β­οΈ

In yesterday's episode Dilnaaz said this dialogue more thn 10times (OK!! i am exaggerating a bit πŸ˜†) but cmon whats the point of repeating same dialogue again and again, I do love the way she say 'So, what's the plan??' she looks soo cute. πŸ˜Š

Seriously she needs More dialogues, and space, so does Mohit, for last 2 epis all i am seeing is Hameer hameer hameer, (i love him too πŸ˜† per buhat over-dose hochuka hai hameer) upcoming episode is again abt hameer & dilnaaz, what abt others? I think even Uttara gets a fair chance in every episode, thn why not Mohit & Ayush? We saw More of Patil in last 2 episodes thn Mohit 

I hope they give everyone a Fair chancee, and I HOPE they wont make Dilnaaz Beauty-without-brain type girl, because thats how she was acting in last episode 

Edited by angelbuffy - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twiinkle thumbnail
yeaah agree with u...
i like hameer too, lekin i want to c more of the other sikkheys too
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with you, we need to see more of other Khote Sikkey's than just Hameer and Uttara.
shivonprasad thumbnail
I think we see a fair amount of Hameer, Uttara, Dilnaaz and Aayush but less of  Mohit. It would be more exciting if they gave each 5 KS's equal space.
Its been Hameer and Hameer for the last few episodes long... Not tht i dont like him or anything but everyone should be shown as i love them all and im sure others do too😳
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
I agree............Hameer has been in the spotlight fr the last 2 epis...........but I'm sure the YRF CVs dun believe in doing na-insafi (partiality lolzz πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) to the rest of the cast...........I'm pretty sure the cuming epis will focus on other cast members also!!!!

I read it in Dilnaz's charactersketch that her fav line is: "What's the plan"....lolzzπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.........so may be they r just keeping up with the charactersketch!!!!
Personally I dun think Dilnaz is dumb.........she is quite an intelligent gal.......bhagwan jane last epi mei uska dimag kahan chala gya?????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
love_girish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its funny how she always says so, whats the plan? i mean she is ready to everything but someone has to tell her...right now she is behaving like beauty without brains. bu i agree that mohit needs more dialogues .