anjalianjali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i like the new CB.....the music is too good.....background musioc is superb.....the kids are awesome......

i dont like  grown up female family members of dev.......they are not suiting the role......the dialogues and screenplay of them is also very boring......

but radhika's family is good......

the radev marriage scenes were dragged a lot.......instead they should have shown some other cute radev moments....like playing .....mela.....

the previous CB's screenplay was superb....there was not much dragging......we also liked the dialogues and scenes of other family members even if it is mrinalini,visaka,amma,dadiji,dev's brother and mother,shastriji and rad's mother.......but in the beginning itself,CB2 started little bit dragging......and the scenes of dev's female family members is not that good......plz make it good

plz cvs dont drag too much.....the story is superb.....actors are good(except female family members of dev),music is awesome......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaa I also think cb2 is superb...
but in here so many negative characters na...that the thing a can't understand....
I think RaDev have to face lots of difficulties...
here only Dadaji knew that Dev is Raj Purohith and also the wealth of Raj Purohith goes to choti bahu...may all think that is Rohen's wife but the truth will be Dev's wife....
because he will be the younger son.......
story is good if RaDev get married after they become adult...  
viprakshi thumbnail
ya in CB-2 everything so refresh and amazing,i love it..
sinharuby thumbnail
YES CHOTI BAHU SEASON-2 IS SO REFRESHING AND UNIQUE STORYLINE ALSO LOVED THE MUSIC.
Radev_AvinaFan thumbnail
story will be good if RaDev get married after they become adult...