ramanantham thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am Tamilian girl watching sahara one. i dont know hindi.But this is the one and only serial i am watching regularly. i dont watch tamil serials.Firstof  all i dont like serials. But Rukmi and Ranveer superb pair. I like that attractive pair. I am watching only for Rukmi and Ranveer.Director show their love in pucca manner.Rukmi and Ranveer superb. I dont know hindi.But i understand ur love in serial. If both of u  pair in real life i am very much happy. I know i cant see both of u in person. But i make one request to director to increase their love and romantic portions in episodes.Because after ranveer came to mud super. Please consider my discussipon.I am the greatest fan of Rukmi and ranveer.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chown001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i also love this show and what i want to happen is that ranvier love rukmani, do you remember before the attempted mirder of ranvier he had forgiven rukmani and was looking for her you could so tell that her was worried about her and that he loved her well i want him to remember everythink and when he gets his memory back still love rukmani and not hate her. i also agree that they should marry again, that he kind of forces her by filling her maang in a spur of the moment decision because he was desperate and she was leaving, to stop her from going. don't you think that would be so perfect.
chown001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
you know it's so ironic, this is complete role reversal rasaal is being treated like rukmani was by ranvier and she hates it. now she know what rukmani went through but still it'snot the same thing as with rasaal the whokle family is with her were as with rukmani nobody was with her she was completely on her own even the family was not nice to her. her only friend was yash and even then that relationship was used against her