Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
I haven't seen the other couples performances very well, some of them danced well, but I saw only GurTi's performances many times, as it's only them who r my favourite as a couple in the show.......
Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: temorocks

I haven't seen the other couples performances very well, some of them danced well, but I saw only GurTi's performances many times, as it's only them who r my favourite as a couple in the show.......

others performance looked boring type yaar no zeal
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tazeen_29

TOTALLY AGREE! Sanjh I think all maaneetains wld have felt the same they didnt give enough camera exposure to maaneet.............they were at their best and justify with every bits but we didnt get to see them properly all the way they shown other non exist jori but never mind our gurti were the best and will always remain the best but we wld luv to see more oftenly of  gurti performing in other shows where every other channel jori performs especially star plus bahus and Ektas hero heroin.........I hope our gurti gets the correct promot how Ekta does to her serial characters I m not saying in bad way......but she looks after her actors very well regarding promoting them...........

ya our ghsp team shud  learn that yaar one serial and no consistency and logic from time to time so many loopholes they shud tighten their seat belts to bring old ghsp back
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I loved how GURMEET carried DRASHTI on his shoulders at the finale performance!!! and loved the KISS too!!! made my day......i was grinning from ear to ear even after watching their performance... and my fren whom i celebrated my valentines with(IM SINGLE BTW!!SINGLE ROCKS) was asking me why i was grinning like tat!!! and i was blushing soooo much!!!😳😳GURTI ROCKS!!! I LOVE THEM... BEST VALENTINE COUPLE AND BEST AND MAST PERFORMANCE OF ALL!!! it was GREAT that theirs was not the usual romantic numbers.. it made them stand out from the crowd!!! anws even with such numbers GURTI has proved they are THE BEST OF ALL!!! GOD BLESS THEM!! 😊Edited by zaara25 - 13 years ago