-kashish-maaneet ff thread 1

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

~Kashish~

-Maan Singh Khurana-

Calculating entrepreneur. Avowed bachelor. Unrepentantly sexy, Impossible to resist. He has broken countless hearts..for him girls were meant for great sex... & he knew exactly how to please them on bed only if they could win his attention.. Oops..winning his attention.. umm that was tuff... but he knows just what to do. Where to touch how to make her happy... he takes what he wants in the boardroom & the bedroom. Sexy devil!!! thats wat they call him

-Geet Handa-

Smart & beautiful aspiring IT engineer. Just completed her Mtech in IT from IIT & wants to persuade her career as an IT professional. She got a promising job in London. She had made success of her life despite her conservative family.

Maan makes a critical error & in the fallout, he realizes that he has lost far more than he gained.  He has given up his one chance at happiness. He would have to pull off the coup of a life time to earn Geet's trust & love again.

this is muskan another ff on maaneet.. with maan & geet with a tinge of grey shade in their charater..
PLEASE PLEASE .....LET ME KNOW HOW U LIKE IT
love
~muskan~

Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Loveee the character sketch.
Continue soonn.

Fatima
Edited by pickachu - 13 years ago
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
muskan one more FF???????awesome dearπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
muskan.........one more from u.......and do i find it appealing?? oh YES..........u r one of d best dear........keep on writing n i will keep commenting........bt r u gonna update all d FF's?????? pls do it.....

maan's  character is way different..........geet maan both vd grey characters definitely worth waiting, reading n enjoying.........pls update soon..........will b waiting for d PM as usual........
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow i love its sounds
different concept
both Maan & Geet
have grey shades
cant wait to read
the first part
pls pls cont
soonnnnnnnnn
sis congrats new FF
-SmexySmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow new ff.....
it's different.........
but i m sure it will be gud coz u r writing it...........
😊
BadGirlKiss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am fan of Gray shade & that's why I love ur & fire Ff. Pls do continue. Edited by BadGirlKiss - 13 years ago
perfectflirt8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
we loved to read ur fanfictions muskaan.. the way u portray ur story is intresting.. all the best for new fiction... go ahead ....looking forward to it..
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
-kashish-
part 1

HANDA HAWALI IN HP
Geet - darji please I have to pick up this job. I got it through campus interview. Mujhe join karna hi hain please..darji
Brij - itna padliya kafi hain, aab pata nahi how will we find a guy apt for her.
Geet - papaji please aap to kuch boliya na
papaji - putar how can we send u to London all alone
darji  - aise thodi hota hain
Geet - please please....

the whole family is concerned & worried how to help Geet sort out this issue, they definitely couldn't let her go away like this.

Geet calls Savitri Devi their old family friend, who lived in Delhi. Geet was very close to her & could relate to her as she was very open minded & always supported her education
Geet  - Daadi dehkiya na I have got a job in London they are not letting me take it. I worked so hard to get this job.
Daadi tries to console her - I will come & talk to darji

Daadi comes & has a brief discussion with darji, papaji & Rano. They finally decided to get Geet married to Maan who was settled in London. That way ek teer do nishana... Geets dream is fulfilled & Maan is tamed. Least did they know wat big blunder they were committing.

Maan never refused Daadi. But he never wanted to lose his bachelorhood. He wanted to enjoy his life to the fullest. He hated girls, he just thought they were good for one thing & he really knew how to use them, thanxs to his killing look & dynamic personality he always got his way out.  

Geet was no where a marriage material she knew, all she wanted was a successful career in her field. She didn't know how to even impress guys. She didn't even dress up fancily. She just wore professional outfits, giving out an elegant look, hair tied up always neatly, giving a total negative to any guy who even looks at her. No one ..no one looking at her would hit on her, she looked far too professional, may be a glass to suit her strict look but off course her family would have not accepted her to wear them.

Both Maan & Geet didn't mind the wedding interesting!!!.. both had a self motive.
Maan - village girl.. will keep family happy & he could still enjoy his life once he explains his situation to her.  Not that Maan Singh Khurana gives explanation but she can't refuse to him once they are back in London. She may just not be able to cope to his life style & finally give up.

Geet - her dream job ...yes she could get pick that Job. Any guy would reject her, she is no way a marriage material, once they reach London that's it. Even if he rejects her who cares she got wat she wanted. She has a valid work permit. She was no where dependent on him. She doesn't even know to cook food, forget about other marriage stuffs. She probably didn't even know to put a bindi in center of her forehead.

A Months of preparation they have an elaborate marriage. Handa's insisted to have the wedding in HP, that suited Maan the most, he could easily avoid media. Every one was happy Maan & Geet just crossed their fingers hoping they are just able to displease each other.

They did know each other from childhood, but never spoke or interacted since they could never relate to each other. She was into books  & he was into girls. They were always poles apart. She could relate to dev who was studious types. But still Maan was never some one who she would want to even acquainted to. The conversation they ever had was hi.. not even that I guess.

Maan don't even remember noticing her around. Even better he thought that much less she will be interfering his life.

Every ceremony, every phere they took, they just hoped they are able to free themselves from each other..

PRECAP
SR...he he

-NEXT    PART 2-
Thanks guys for all ur love & support...
hope u like this update as well
Please please do comment
Love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Diabolical leads.........awesum concept.........Please post soon......